Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes

Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?

Will you be sure to wear something green this year? Start your morning with Irish Oatmeal? Stuff your face with mint-chocolate pie, then wash it down with a Shamrock shake? If you’re still unsure about your St. Patrick’s Day plans, here are 16 vegan and healthy St. Patrick’s Day recipes to get you started:

mint brownies

vegan key lime pie

Key Lime Pie Parfaits

slow cooker oatmeal

Slow Cooker Oatmeal

mint chocolate chip cupcakes

Mint Chocolate Cupcakes

mint chocolate chip ice cream

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

1. Those thin mint brownie bites look incredible! So glad I’m stopping by the store after work today – adding the ingredients to my list!

2. Hannah says:

I’ve decided to kidnap you and make you my slave, so that you make all your delicious things for US! 😉 Just kidding! Maybe I’ll just adopt you as my older sister.

These are some good looking recipes! I’m making your World’s Healthiest Chocolate Chip Cookies for St. Patrick’s Day, since I have limited ingredients. 😀 Actually, I’m making them today and saying they’re for St. Patrick’s Day, but I’m not expecting them to last that long!

3. Kelly says:

One of my favorite greens is avocado! Check out these Vegetarian Shamrock Tostadas that I’ll be whipping up for St. Patrick’s Day:

4. Wow, Katie! I want all of that! The green color is so inviting! I’m still loving your new blog look. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

5. Alexis says:

All of this looks wonderful!

6. Amy says:

Broccoli has been a tried and true green for me, but Kale is definitely creeping up in the ranks. This post is making me crave all things chocolate and minty!

7. Paige Flamm says:

Those thin mint brownies are calling my name!

8. I would eat those frosting shots like erm…normal shots…that is all LOL.

I’m not a minty person personally so I tend to go for the more fruityish green recipes (whatever that means…) I guess like key lime.

9. Jordan says:

Oooh! Now I am disappointed that St. Patrick’s Day is just one day and not a week long because I would like to make ALL of these lovely treats 🙂

10. Lisa says:

Can’t wait to try some of these outs! I’ve been looking for some brownies for St. Patty’s. Too bad you can’t make brownies green;)

11. Green Lemonade! I thought I had seen all your recipes, how on earth did I miss that one? Thanks for the roundup Katie, I discovered something new 🙂

12. Sarah the official CCK drooler says:

I’m having a HUGE obsession with limes right now…huger (i know that’s not a word) than my obsession with chambray. That means serious business. And limes are green.
    Seriously… I had this AWESOME lime vanilla smoothie for bfast the other day.
    And tonight I’m trying my hand at an idea that’s been on the brain for a while (read: 5 minutes)- Lime Coconut Overnight Oats. Can’t wait!!!
    No surprise that those key lime parfaits are really calling my name right now!

13. Charlène says:

I’d go with the ice cream 🙂 Anything with chocolate and mint together, really!

14. Favorite green is totally spinach….there is so much you can do with it! I don’t celebrate, but I might need to have one of your goodies anyway!

15. Sharla says:

I have never been able to get into the whole mint desset idea! (except Andes mints…but only after eating at Olive Garden) Is there something wrong with me?!

16. Sarah says:

Grasshopper pie!!! That brings me right back! Thanks for the healthy recipes. Le yum.

17. Katie, I want to make ALL of these! It’s funny- I posted my recipe for a “Shamrock Smoothie” today and it contains many of the same ingredients as yours (but looks very different)! I’m glad to see that you’re a frozen spinach advocate as well- it makes such a difference!
    I realllllly want that baked oatmeal…

18. Hannah says:

Lets see, I love a lot of green things.

Mint, peas, beans, lettuce, basil, spinach, etc, but I think roasted broccoli is the best!

19. Nicole @ FruitNFitness says:

Thin mint brownie bites and grasshopper pie sound like the perfect way to celebrate St. Patricks day!