Healthy Breakfast Recipes

Healthy Breakfast Month - brand new recipes to get your January off to a healthy start

This month you’re going to get ONLY breakfast recipes!

Instead of the Healthy Dessert Blog, the site will transform into the Healthy Breakfast Blog… just for January! Every single one of this month’s recipes will give you something to add to your breakfast menu—from chocolate mini muffins to marble swirl banana bread to the most incredible oatmeal of your life.

The posts will be much more frequent than in previous months, so get ready!! To see all of the healthy breakfast recipes (it’s completely free), simply click the following link:

Get Free Healthy Breakfast Recipes Here

1. becauseHeloves! says:

That is so cool! I LOVE breakfast recipes! I’m soooo excited for this. And more baked oatmeal flavors!

1. becauseHeloves! says:

Also, peanut butter pancakes, if such a thing is possible!

1. I second the peanut butter pancakes!

1. Freddie says:

I third the peanut butter pancakes, haha.
          Before I was a vegan, I used to make the peanut butter pancakes from this website:
          They were amazing! And I love that Rosa Parks used to eat them. It would be great to have a vegan (and gluten-free) version of the recipe.

1. Hey Freddie,

It shouln’t be a tough job to make those gluten free and vegan. Use gluten free flour (or gluten free oat flour if you can tolerate it). Sub a flax egg for the egg (1 tbsp flax seed to 3 tbsp water and let sit to thicken) and non-dairy milk (almond milk) for the milk. Should turn out just fine 🙂

2. I’m excited for breakfast posts!!

I’d love to see recipes for things that can be whipped up in a few minutes. I’m ALWAYS scrambling to get to work in the morning and I’d love more variety but don’t have time for pancakes or anything that takes more than 5 or 10 minutes to whip up!

1. Andrea says:

I second this. I often don’t eat breakfast in the morning. It’s my favorite meal! I’ll often have the more in-depth recipes on the weekends or for dinner, though.

3. Love this! Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day.

4. Alexa says:

SO excited about this, Katie! Breakfast is, by far, my favorite meal of the day. I love oatmeal; any chance of some delectable oats recipes heading our way?!

1. Sadye says:

Especially if there are baked oatmeal recipes. Love making a pan on my last “weekend” day to eat for the majority of the workweek!

5. Bailey says:

I’d love to see a waffle recipe made with whole wheat pastry flour!

6. Kami says:

I want savory breakfast recipes. I’m going vegan for the month of January and I know I can eat oatmeal and muffins, but what about the mornings where I don’t want to eat anything sweet?

1. katherine says:

just plain oatmeal with 1/2 cup pumpkin! Delicious

2. Katherine says:

If you eat soy, you can make tofu or tempeh scrambles. 🙂 I don’t eat tofu much, but I LOVE tempeh–my favorite way to make it for breakfast (or any time!) is to soak it in hot water for maybe 10 minutes, then put it in the food processor with some nutritional yeast and salt and a little bit of water. Then I cook the mixture with olive or coconut oil in a pan, usually with onion and garlic, and a lot of times adding other veggies like greens. It’s also good with beans or avocado. I also like toast (usually sprouted) with avocado, hummus, seeds, sprouts–any or all of them. And you can always make various forms of breakfast potatoes. Hope this helps, good luck!

7. Elien says:

What a wonderful idea! I love breakfast and like to pimp it up every now and then, so bring it! *sings* I’m so excited… *hum*…anyway, I’m looking forward!

8. D says:

Please create new oatmeal flavors! But, if you’re okay with it, I personally don’t want to have to use any silk creamer in a recipe. But that’s just me.

9. Swiftie22 says:

SO SO SO SO SOOOOO excited for this! 🙂 And I agree with Kami, could we get some savory breakfast recipes? If not, that’s okay… I’m way too excited already! 😀

10. Julie says:

I can’t wait! Thanks Katie!
    And you better believe I will be buying your book

11. I love that your breakfast recipes all look like dessert, but are healthy! That’s how I like my breakfast!

12. Alanna says:

Oooh, that last picture looks especially delicious… like a chocolate variation on your breakfast pizza! I’m excited. (c: Hope you’re settled in and enjoying your new place!

13. Beth says:

Katie, I love you and your recipes. But when I click on the link to see the recipes, I am directed to sign into a google account and then this is the message I get:
    We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access.

1. Cck says:

Hmm that’s weird 🙁
      Thank you for letting me know… Now I’m worried others might have the same problem, but I can’t seem to duplicate it.
      For me, when I click on it, the link takes you to a page that asks for your email address and then you press submit and are signed up to get the recipes.
      I will definitely keep looking into it.

Is anyone else (who might see this comment) having this problem?

1. Denise says:

Yes, I’m having a similar problem — the link asks me to subscribe to your email through Feedburner, but I already subscribe, so I’m not sure what to do when I reach that page.

1. Cck says:

Hi Denise,

That’s good…that’s what it’s supposed to look like. If you’re signed up for emails already then you will get the recipes as they’re posted. 🙂

2. Eribis says:

I’m getting the same Feedburner thing…

2. EVA says:

Yup, right here! But is the link to sign up for your email newsletter or for a collection of the newfound breakfast recipes? I obviously already get your email, so maybe this isn’t such a big deal.

1. Yes, I am so sorry for the confusion! You don’t need to do anything further.

3. Ster says:

This is disappointing in more ways than one. I’m in my mid-thirties and pretty much know ‘how the world works’ by now. I’m disappointed at this stage that Katie feels it necessary to have her throngs of followers (I’ve been one for 3 years) submit their email addresses to a third-party website just so they can have access to her recipes for a month. That company will own your information forever, and in return you will know how to add cocoa to oatmeal in a slightly different ratio than you knew how to do in 2013.

1. Hi Ster,
          I’m not sure what you mean… feedburner is a very reputable site that is used by many bloggers. (I don’t have hard facts but would guess a majority of food bloggers use feedburner for their emails.) I’m also personally signed up for emails through feedburner and can attest to the fact that I’ve never gotten onto spam email lists from them.

4. Meagan says:

I am too 🙁

5. nicole says:

Ditto with Feedburner

1. Jen says:

Will the recipes not be available on the website? Why do I need to subscribe?

1. Cindy says:

Does CCK make $$$ when you subscribe? Just speculating…

2. Jen: yes they will be posted here on the blog. The option to get emails is just so people don’t have to keep checking to see when a new recipe is posted.

Cindy: no, bloggers don’t get paid per subscriber (I don’t, anyway) nor does feed burner pay us anything.

6. jill tees says:

yes, I’m having the same problem. I can’t find a way to see the recipes. I’m already subscribed to you but I keep getting redirected to the subscription page. From the others previous comments it sounds as if you’ve already put the recipes up in advance but maybe I’m misunderstanding.

1. It was poorly worded on my part. You will be able to see the recipes… no need to resubscribe :).

14. Jen says:

Cool! I vote for more cinnamon-sweet roll flavors. Maybe peanut butter flavor? Chocolate?

15. Angela says:

Yay Katie! This is a great idea. I’m so excited!

16. EVA says:

YESSS I need this so badly. I’m always surfin’ ya breakfast tags for ways to spice up my frequent breakfast-for-dinner fate. I always go back to making the banana pancakes for one, which I love, but it’s a new year and time for something new. So bring on the gluten-free options, zee bananas and zah oatmeal, and I will be one grateful chick.

17. Sarah says:

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day so I am super excited about this! I can’t wait!

18. Mercer Bonney says:

Please, please, gluten free… Or as much as possible. Thanks, Katie! Happy New Year!

19. Eribis says:

I don’t really have any suggestions other then to post whatever that chocolate cookie with the bananas on top of it looking this is!
    🙂

20. Mercer Bonney says:

To see all of the healthy breakfast recipes (it’s completely free), simply click the following link: Get Free Healthy Breakfast Recipes Here
    This only got me to your e-mail subscription, not to the recipes.

1. Sorry for the confusion. It was poorly stated on my part, and I really wish I could go back and change it in the email 🙁