Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Coconut Greek Yogurt Pie

Coconut Greek Yogurt Pie.

Just 5 ingredients, no baking required, all natural and healthy dessert:

5 ingredients.

Nothing artificial.

No baking required.

Coconut Greek Yogurt Pie

Have you ever seen one of those no-bake Cool Whip pies?

Today’s recipe is a healthier answer to Cool Whip pie, with yogurt standing in as the base. Try serving it at a 4th of July party to balance out the heavier dessert offerings of brownies, cupcakes, and cheesecake.

This light and healthy Greek yogurt pie would also be great served at a summer breakfast or brunch.

Print This Recipe No ratings yet.

• 2 cups plain yogurt of choice (such as So Delicious, Silk, or Wholesoy)
  • 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup coconut butter, depending on desired thickness (a substitution is listed in the recipe instructions)
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp uncut stevia, OR 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • fresh berries of choice
  • 9-inch crust of choice, optional

Blend all but the berries and crust until completely smooth. (This can technically be done by hand if your coconut butter is fully melted and your yogurt is not chilled, but it’s recommended to use a blender or food processor for best results.) Pour into either the pie crust or individual ramekins. Chill overnight, or until firm enough to cut. Top with fresh berries before serving. (For a coconut-free option, you can use cashew butter. The photos show the texture of a pie made with 1/2 cup coconut butter, but if using cashew butter I would recommend the larger amount since cashew butter does not harden when chilled.)

*View Coconut Greek Yogurt Pie Nutrition Facts*

4th of July Pie

Yogurt Pie

Question of the Day:

Do you have any plans for 4th of July?
Or, for international readers, when is your country’s national day?

Nutella Granola Bars

Link of the Day:

Chocolate Nutella Granola Bars – {NO sugar required}

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. EmilyLovesRaisins says:

Yum!! First vegan cheesecake, now a vegan yogurt pie? You are on a roll! :-)

2. Alison Miller says:

This looks SO delicious! One question, though: What is uncut stevia? Sorry about my ignorance:-( I will be trying this recipe!

1. Uncut means the pure extract, without erythritol or maltodextrin or other filler ingredients.

3. Claire says:

Aw man, this looks delicious, but I hate coconut butter and cashew butter is scarce here :( (I already bought coconut butter to use in your chocolate fudge recipe, but it gave the fudge a bad taste :( )

1. Melinda says:

You can make your own cashew butter by buying whole cashews and blending them in a food processor until smooth :)

1. Claire says:

I’m not sure my tiny $15 food processor could handle it though D: (i think it’s actually technically a vegetable chopper lol) Maybe Basic Foods might have cashew butter? And if I’m lucky there’ll be a coupon lol

1. Alanna says:

You can find it on if it’s not in your local stores!

4. Sounds great and looks beautiful! I make my own coconut yoghurt which should be absolutely perfect for this. Lovely idea!
    Germany’s national day is on October 3rd, day of the re-union of Eastern and Western Germany.

1. karlie says:

Please share your coconut yogurt recipe:) I would love to try!

1. Risa N says:

I second that request! I’m in Hamburg, so info on what products you use to make it would be great :) I haven’t found anything pre-made that isn’t soy.

1. Here’s the link to the recipe (it’s not my invention):

I do hope the link works, the site has major issues. In the review, you can read how I made it using dairy free yoghurt starter in a yoghurt maker. If you don’t have a yoghurt maker and don’t want to have your oven on for that long, you can wrap the container with the milk in blankets and place in a warm spot for 24 hours.
          Risa, I used Aroy-D 70% coconut milk which I get at real. It’s without gums and other additions, just plain fat coconut milk :) The vegan yoghurt ferment can be found in organic food stores or online. I’m using one that is vegetarian but not certified vegan (

5. karlie says:

What kind of crust was used in the picture?

1. jess c. says:

do you have a certain pie crust you recommend? thank you!

1. You could use the healthy graham cracker crust, the healthy chocolate pie crust (which is also raw), or even this one:

2. Gwen says:

I would have to pre-cook the crust first, right? I bought a frozen uncooked one…

Also – how many stevia packets do you think I could sub in for the uncut stevia? Thx!!!!

6. Cece says:

Yum! This would be great for a 4th of July breakfast or brunch!
    When I was living in California, my mum, sister, and I would go to watch fireworks at the city park all decked out in red, white, and blue; but here in Brasil July 4th is just another normal day! (we plan on setting off some firecrackers, though :3)

7. Risa N says:

Katie! I love your recipes, especially when it’s berry season :) Me and the hubs are living in Germany and a local theater is playing Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark for the 4th, so we’re going to go to that, after enjoying some of your lovely Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Pie that is. <3

8. Katie this is so pretty! I love mixed berries for the Fourth… healthy and festive :)

9. Shonalika says:

Looks lovely – perfect for summer. (Don’t want to turn the oven on in this weather xD)

Does the UK even HAVE a national day? Perhaps each segment of it has a separate one? We all know about Ireland’s I guess, but that’s all… I’m pretty clueless about these things – definitely not a patriotic person xD My friend from Denmark was telling me that they do the 4th of July there. At first I was confused, but then he was like; “Dude, it’s a party, of COURSE we’re going celebrate it!”

10. Isa says:

Thank you for the yummy recipe :). Looks delish.
    Re-national day, in the country where I live (Canada) it is tomorrow, July 1st. (Also our anniversary

11. Summer berries, yay! Yogurt and berries are a fav of mine– what a fun idea!

12. Kayla says:

This is wonderful! I’ve never heard of yogurt pie before, but I love it now :)

13. Alanna says:

Sounds so yummy! Think I’m out of coconut butter, so I’ll have to change that!

As for the 4th: unfortunately I’ll be working, but it’s for a good reason because I’m off the 3rd for my best friend’s wedding (and birthday)!

14. this looks amazing! you give me so much food inspiration! thank you!

15. Mary Frances says:

This is stunning, and so simple to make! Perfect for this weekend!

16. jess c. says:

just made this with cashew butter and SO coconut milk plain yogurt. it tastes AMAZING!!!! little more sugar than I’d like but heck it’s fourth of july weekend! thank you katie. love love love loveeeee your blog!

17. Laurel says:

I made this for our Independence Day evening–after the celebrations. My vegan husband and I loved it! I added a little kefir with the yogurt, and I made a date/nut crust. I also made our own coconut butter (basically grinding up coconut flakes until creamy.) The crust didn’t work for the pie pan–didn’t cut well. But it was yummy and it would work fantastically in ramekins. Thank you for the recipe!

18. Anna says:

I just made this! I tasted it before putting it in the fridge and it was delicious! I used So Delicious coconut milk yogurt and the 2/3 cup of coconut butter. Next time, I will try using a flavoured coconut milk yogurt (strawberry or blueberry) just to switch it up! Thanks for the recipe Katie! :)

19. Pastor Ralph Unroe says:

Not being acquainted with your cashew butter; etc; and normal everyday products substitutions?

20. Stupid question, but does the yogurt have to be Greek yogurt? It’s called a Greek yogurt pie in the title, but the ingredient list just calls for any yogurt of choice. I can’t get vegan Greek yogurt where I live; will it still work?