These mini chocolate chip breakfast cookies are so wholesomely delicious that you can easily eat them for breakfast or dessert!
is for the way you look at me.
is for the only one I see.
is for cookie.
That’s good enough for me.
Cookie cookie cookie starts with C.
Somehow, I’ve managed to mix up Nat King Cole and Cookie Monster.
All you need is love.
*These cookie bites are highly delicious. But don’t expect them to taste like Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. I do have a healthy recipe for those, if you want to try my Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
Chocolate Chip Breakfast CookiesPrint This Recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- scant 1/2 cup applesauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup almond or cashew butter OR allergy-friendly sub
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp mini chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 1/2 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries OR 2 tbsp dried fruit or more chocolate chips
- pinch stevia OR 1 tbsp sugar (If you have no sweet tooth you can omit. If you are used to non-healthy-tasting desserts, add extra sugar as desired.)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mash the applesauce or banana with the nut butter, then add all other ingredients and mix until well-combined. Shape into cookies–I used a mini cookie scoop–and bake on a greased cookie sheet for around 15 minutes, then let cool 10 minutes before removing from sheet. This makes 18 mini cookies (as shown in the photos), or 10-12 bigger cookies.
Links Of The Day: