Below are some of my favorite recipes for healthy cookies, including healthy peanut butter cookies, healthy sugar cookies, and the famous healthy chocolate chip cookies.
If you don’t see your favorite healthy cookies on here, feel free to let me know in the comments below!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Healthy High Protein Cookies
Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coconut Flour Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
Cookie Dough Balls
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies
Low Carb Chocolate Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Homemade Levain Cookies
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Peppermint Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Chip Microwave Cookies
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Keto Thin Mints
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Vegan Nilla Wafers
Healthy Girl Scout Cookie Tagalongs
Dairy Free Healthy Oreo Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
And below is a reader favorite easy healthy cookie recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar, unrefined if desired
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, or more as desired
- 2 tbsp vegetable or melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F. Combine dry ingredients, and mix well. Add wet ingredients, and form into a large ball. Make little balls from the big one. Either refrigerate until cold, or bake right away. Bake 9 minutes. Remove from oven when they’re still undercooked, then let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray. They firm up considerably while cooling. If the cookies didn't spread enough for your liking, just smush down with a spoon. You can also make extra cookie dough balls and freeze to bake at a later date. View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
What are your favorite healthy cookie recipes? Or what are your favorite traditional cookie recipes?
Next up, I’m making banana cookies, Homemade Nutella cookies, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!