Above, with Healthy “Cream Cheese” Frosting.
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or click for a Gluten-Free Version.) (70g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets (1/16 tsp uncut) or 2 tablespoons sugar (Can easily be omitted if you’re planning to frost the pizza with something very sweet.)
- very scant 1/2 cup (100 g) water, juice, or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp (35g) applesauce or coconut oil (or pumpkin, veg oil, mashed banana, or even baby food!)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- spices or extracts if you wish (I like adding a little cinnamon)
- A few handfuls ______ Fill in the blank! Raspberries? Chocolate chips? Chopped apples, walnuts, and raisins? Anything goes!! It’s your pizzert!
Mix everything together and pour into a greased pan. (I spray mine with coconut oil spray, then I wipe it around to make sure it’s evenly coated. Make sure to grease enough, or it’ll stick to the pan!) Cook in an UNpreheated oven at 420 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then you get to play with toppings!!
I brought out the pizza cutter, just for the occasion.
(Above, a Blueberry Breakfast Pizza)
What would you put on your pizza?
For more flavor ideas, see: Breakfast Pizza Flavor Ideas.