Soft, baked, healthy pumpkin oatmeal breakfast cups – great for meal prep, or a healthy breakfast on the go!
Cook just once – and you get a healthy breakfast for the entire week!
High in Vitamin A
And just 8 ingredients!
You Might Also Like: Pumpkin Mac And Cheese
Just grab however many you want out of the freezer.
Throw them into a lunchbox or tupperware container.
And take them on your way!
The original version of this recipe—the Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes To Go—is one of the most popular recipes on my blog.
It’s a recipe that many readers (including my own mom) have added to their routine breakfast rotation, because the cupcakes are easy to take on-the-go and can be individually frozen so they’re ready any time you need an instant healthy breakfast.
Trending Right Now: Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can frost the cupcakes if desired, with melted coconut butter, almond butter, or even homemade Vegan Marshmallow Fluff.
Feel free to have fun customizing the oatmeal cups with different add-ins, such as raisins, chopped walnuts, shredded coconut, or even dried cranberries.
I added chocolate chips this time, because chocolate is obviously my absolute favorite add-in for pretty much everything.
Watch the pumpkin oatmeal cupcake recipe video above.
Also try this traditional Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cupcakes
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats (200g)
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or additional cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey OR pinch stevia
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp water (plus 2 1/2 tbsp if using stevia)
- 2 tbsp oil or almond butter, or additional water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- chocolate chips or other add-ins, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 380 F. Line a muffin tin. In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients, pour into the liners, and bake 21 minutes on the center rack. If you wish, you can then broil for up to two additional minutes, watching so they do not burn. Take out and let cool. (Note: If you let the cupcakes sit overnight, the liners peel off easily the next day.) Leftovers should be refrigerated for optimum freshness, or you can freeze them for another day. Frosting and add-in ideas are listed above in this post.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
Trending Recipes This Week: