Sweet frosted healthy breakfast pizza, better known as a pizzert!
Dessert pizza. A pizza topped with anything sweet. Bonus points for chocolate.
Imagine eating a giant pancake–and yes, you can eat the entire thing yourself. I frosted today’s breakfast pizza with homemade Healthy Cream Cheese Frosting.
And you might notice in the picture below that I kind of got hungry and ate some of the photoshoot.
Breakfast Pizza Pizzert
Serves 2 …unless you want to eat the whole pizza so you can say “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing” like in the commercial!
- 1/2 cup spelt or white flour (or click for a Gluten-Free Version) (70g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar OR 1/16 tsp uncut stevia
- very scant 1/2 cup (100 g) water, juice, or milk of choice (1/2 cup minus 1 1/2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp oil or applesauce – or pumpkin, or even baby food!
- 1/8 tsp salt
- cinnamon, spices, or extracts if you wish
- A few handfuls ______ Fill in the blank! Raspberries? Blueberries? Chocolate chips? Chopped apple, walnuts, raisins? Anything goes!! It’s your pizzert!
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased pan. Make sure to grease well enough, or it’ll stick to the pan! Cook in an UNpreheated oven at 420 F for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then you get to play with toppings! The pictures below are of a breakfast blueberry pizza!
I brought out the pizza cutter, just for the occasion.
What would you put on your dessert pizza?
For more flavor ideas, see: Breakfast Pizza Flavor Ideas.