Tags: ,

1. Stefanie says:

There is nothing wrong with mint and chocolate together. 😀 I am sure I will be eating something green on St. Patricks day.

2. Yes, we’ll have spinach smoothies in the morning (like every other day!) and I usually make fake Shamrock Shakes (very similar to the recipe you posted yesterday).

Our first date was on St. Patty’s Day so we usually go back to that same restaurant — no green beer though!

3. Wow you have quite the recipe roundup! And I am with you – mint chocolate chip SHOULD be it’s own food group. I love MCC ice cream more than anything!

4. Freya says:

I don’t even celebrate St Patrick’s day :p I don’t think anyone does in England! But I like green things – spinach rules my life, so yes, in answer to your q!

5. Anonymous says:

katie, when is the luna bar raffle?

1. Sorry, I think you might mean Angela’s blog, ohsheglows.com? I think she’s having some sort of raffle?

6. Olivia says:

omg that raw grasshopper pie looks INCREDIBLE! I’m totes clicking the link to check it out right now;) your recipes always RULE!

7. Ally says:

I love eating green (i.e. not to be confused with Kermit’s declaration that he “loves being green!”). I usually have either a huge bowl of salad greens (i.e. spinach, mache, arugula, romaine – with nuts and berries) or a saute of zuchinni, onion, and collards for lunch! I also LOVE broccoli – I can’t seem to get enough of it! I like it raw, steamed, or stir-fried. Another favorite of mine is collard green rolls (i.e. collard green leaves with nut butter and bananas/raisins/goji berries/etc.) Can you tell how much I love green, not to mention it is my favorite color, so I will definitely be wearing green tomorrow!

1. Haha good! No one will be able to pinch you!

8. Everything looks so yummy! I have tons of basil at my house…so something green is going to become of it 🙂

9. Astrid says:

can’t wait to make that milkshake!

10. I will totally wear green!!! I would eat anything you make! Your dishes are always THE BEST!!! 😀

xoxox
    Kathleen

11. Most people think (and will think) that I’m crazy, BUT I absolutely can’t stand the combination of mint and chocolate!!! I never have liked it! LOL! On their own, I love love love them, but together, I get so grossed out! Have a great day! 🙂

12. oh wow.. for a second i thought st pattys was TODAY- mega confused there…. but they dont even celebrate it here.. WEIRD
    ANYWHO.. I LOVE THIS MINT KICK!! did di mention how i got peppermint extract at the store the other day? HALLELUJAH that stuff is SO SO SO SO GOOD!!! all thanks to yoU!

13. Jess says:

i wear purple on the 17th, b/c when i went to ireland, most people in the area were wearing purple. i’m not irish though :(, and i’ll probably be having falafel

1. Hmm, I wonder if they wear purple because they’re tired of the green stereotype. I’m going to google this; I’m curious now!

14. eve says:

My family used to do corned beef and cabbage for St. Patty’s day, but that was years ago. I might try making the vegan version if there’s time: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=19254.0

And I’m right there with ya on the mint chocolate chip love. One of the best flavor combinations out there!

1. That’s what my family does too! Luckily for me, I never liked it and always had macaroni! 😉

15. More than likely I’ll be having a Green Smoothie!! 🙂

Mint and chocolate were so made for each other. These recipes look delicious! Thanks lady!!

16. Lisa says:

hahha hmm green. im weired out by those green bagels- mostly bc theres probably wayyy too much green dye in my opinion. and im not a fan of the “corn beef and cabbage” nor do i really enjoy soda bread (depends…) so, i usually wear this cute little leprachaun pin I have for my green spirit!! 🙂
    altho i will most likely be eating broccoli tomorow, so that counts for green right? 😉

17. I’m going to eat some lettuce! 🙂

18. I really don’t like any green things!! I hated when they came up with green ketchup… it grossed me out!! I wil wear green though maybe!

1. Oh my gosh, me too! And purple ketchup too. Bad, bad idea!

19. I want to incorporate green into all my meals! Perfect way to use up all my spinach 🙂

20. J says:

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! I just wanted to say thank you for your response to my comment/question yesterday. I really appreciate your time and advice. Also, you’ve put me so in the mood for something green and minty. Still deciding what to make tomorrow although I did make shamrock shaped granola bars to share after yoga class today. Coconut, chocolate, banana, yummm!