Homemade Chocolate Bunnies

Look!

bunny hop

I made chocolate bunnies!

Shhh… they’re actually healthy chocolate bunnies.

Here, let me introduce you. This is Simon:

homemade chocolate bunnies

Yes, I named him.

Right before I bit his head off.

Morbid. 😕

my butt hurts what

My recipe:

Click here for the recipe.

Oh, and the guy in the middle is not made of white chocolate. (Blech! White chocolate!) He’s made of coconut butter. For both the chocolate and coconut bunnies, you’ll need to keep leftovers in the freezer. (Snow bunnies?) If you’d prefer homemade chocolate Easter bunnies that keep their shape at room temp, simply melt your favorite chocolate chips and pour that into your bunny chocolate molds.

chocolate bunnies

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Stacey N. says:

I want an Easter basket full of fruit! (and maybe a bit of chocolate) :)

2. Emily H says:

I moved to DC for a new job right after the first of the year, and I haven’t seen my family since then. This weekend I am going home to see them, so that is more than enough of a gift from the Easter Bunny!

3. Jade C says:

Hmmmm, from the Easter Bunny, I’d like some Hotel Chocolat 99% Dark chocolate…. yum!!

4. Elle says:

What I really want is fresh flowers!

5. Beth C. says:

I want an amazon gift card to get books on my kindle :) and I really, really want Bunny Molds from Chocolate Covered Katie the Bunny helper :) My family would have a lot of fun with these.

6. Can the Easter Bunny bring me a puppy? Cus I really want a puppy…

And a chocolate egg.

Keep them separate though, of course 😛

7. Renee says:

I would love this bunny mold! I have grandbabies that I would love to spoil by making healthy chocolate bunnies!

8. Marilyn says:

I just want chocolate…I have been wanting chocolates for days. My favorite east candy is a tie between reeses eggs (or those home made ones, yum!!!) and malted chocolate robin eggs. They’re so yummy. I haven’t been making lots of sweets because I’ve been so busy, so I really deserve them, hurry up mr. bunny!!!

9. Nisha says:

I would love a delicious cocunut cake and a pet bunny…

10. Heidi says:

Oh, homemade chocolate bunnies! I would love to make those. My son has peanut and egg allergies and it is very difficult to find him safe easter candy! (We LOVED your copycat reese’s peanut butter eggs – we made them almond/sunbutter eggs.)

11. fitbunnie says:

How can you not love white chocolate? :( sad bunnie.

Being fitbunnie, easter is a special holiday for me, so Im just excited for all the bunnies out there this week. I hope the easter bunnie brings me something I’ve been working for for over a year now. Cross your fingers!

1. It just doesn’t taste like chocolate! lol

12. danielle says:

I want some vegan white chocolate so I can make white chocolate macadamia cookies :)

13. The easter bunny hasn’t given me anything since I was about 10… so rude. But if he did, I’d want a free race registration!

14. Heather says:

I would LOVE to have some Chocolate and Marshmallow treats my fav…..Oh and PEEPS but without all the yucky stuff in store bought ones :) Loved them growing up but now that I’m older and can read the ingredients I’m shocked by the stuff in them.

1. Heather says:

Oh and a job that I can like myself for would be great….have interview tomorrow for 1 so we shall see.

15. i want chocolate…lots and lots..i am on a no/low sugar thing right now (trying to eat clean) but am allowed a cheat day once a week…i’ll indulge 😉

16. Samantha says:

Hooray!

Dear Easter Bunny – I would like a dream job (if I have to have one) and a better living situation. I realize that is a tall order, so how about this:

A spring like day, warm, no rain…SUN…please. SUN.
    Something fun for the puppy.
    And a treat for me!

Thanks for the latest Easter recipe. I made a double batch of the eggs this weekend for public consumption and they were well received. I also had a version of the flourless cookies which I am really getting good at.

Have a great week. For some reason this is a MONDAY in a major way.

17. Melissa says:

Bunny molds!! That’s what I want. And those peanut butter eggs, and some cookie dough truffles. And maybe some of those peanut butter secrets that never make it out of the bowl…. Sounds like I am going to be the Easter Bunny this year since I doubt I can find someone to make all of that!

18. Christina Burrell says:

A day spent with my family at the park would be perfect.

19. Alexandra says:

I just recently foudn your blog and I am in chocolate LOVE!! You are amazing girl! Keep up what you do – You have a great outlook on life :)
    As far as Easter goes, I gave up candy for Lent SO I will take ANY kind of sugary treats possible :) Raisinets and chocolate covered espresso beans are personal favorites of mine while I also LOVE peanut butter smidgens and anything mint chocolate chip!!

20. kathy says:

What can the easter bunny bring me? what else …… CHOCOLATE and MORE Chocolate! Dark, luscious chocolate.