Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Homemade Chocolate Bunnies

bunny hop

I made chocolate bunnies!

Shhh… they’re actually healthy chocolate bunnies.

Here, let me introduce you. This is Simon:

homemade chocolate bunnies

Yes, I named him.

Right before I bit his head off.

Morbid. 😕

my butt hurts what

My recipe:

Click here for the recipe.

Oh, and the guy in the middle is not made of white chocolate. (Blech! White chocolate!) He’s made of coconut butter. For both the chocolate and coconut bunnies, you’ll need to keep leftovers in the freezer. (Snow bunnies?) If you’d prefer homemade chocolate Easter bunnies that keep their shape at room temp, simply melt your favorite chocolate chips and pour that into your bunny chocolate molds.

chocolate bunnies

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Stacey N. says:

I want an Easter basket full of fruit! (and maybe a bit of chocolate) :)

2. Emily H says:

I moved to DC for a new job right after the first of the year, and I haven’t seen my family since then. This weekend I am going home to see them, so that is more than enough of a gift from the Easter Bunny!

3. Jade C says:

Hmmmm, from the Easter Bunny, I’d like some Hotel Chocolat 99% Dark chocolate…. yum!!

4. Elle says:

What I really want is fresh flowers!

5. Beth C. says:

I want an amazon gift card to get books on my kindle :) and I really, really want Bunny Molds from Chocolate Covered Katie the Bunny helper :) My family would have a lot of fun with these.

6. Can the Easter Bunny bring me a puppy? Cus I really want a puppy…

And a chocolate egg.

Keep them separate though, of course 😛

7. Renee says:

I would love this bunny mold! I have grandbabies that I would love to spoil by making healthy chocolate bunnies!

8. Marilyn says:

I just want chocolate…I have been wanting chocolates for days. My favorite east candy is a tie between reeses eggs (or those home made ones, yum!!!) and malted chocolate robin eggs. They’re so yummy. I haven’t been making lots of sweets because I’ve been so busy, so I really deserve them, hurry up mr. bunny!!!

9. Nisha says:

I would love a delicious cocunut cake and a pet bunny…

10. Heidi says:

Oh, homemade chocolate bunnies! I would love to make those. My son has peanut and egg allergies and it is very difficult to find him safe easter candy! (We LOVED your copycat reese’s peanut butter eggs – we made them almond/sunbutter eggs.)

11. fitbunnie says:

How can you not love white chocolate? :( sad bunnie.

Being fitbunnie, easter is a special holiday for me, so Im just excited for all the bunnies out there this week. I hope the easter bunnie brings me something I’ve been working for for over a year now. Cross your fingers!

1. It just doesn’t taste like chocolate! lol

12. danielle says:

I want some vegan white chocolate so I can make white chocolate macadamia cookies :)

13. The easter bunny hasn’t given me anything since I was about 10… so rude. But if he did, I’d want a free race registration!

14. Heather says:

I would LOVE to have some Chocolate and Marshmallow treats my fav…..Oh and PEEPS but without all the yucky stuff in store bought ones :) Loved them growing up but now that I’m older and can read the ingredients I’m shocked by the stuff in them.

1. Heather says:

Oh and a job that I can like myself for would be great….have interview tomorrow for 1 so we shall see.

15. i want chocolate…lots and lots..i am on a no/low sugar thing right now (trying to eat clean) but am allowed a cheat day once a week…i’ll indulge 😉

16. Samantha says:

Dear Easter Bunny – I would like a dream job (if I have to have one) and a better living situation. I realize that is a tall order, so how about this:

A spring like day, warm, no rain…SUN…please. SUN.
    Something fun for the puppy.
    And a treat for me!

Thanks for the latest Easter recipe. I made a double batch of the eggs this weekend for public consumption and they were well received. I also had a version of the flourless cookies which I am really getting good at.

Have a great week. For some reason this is a MONDAY in a major way.

17. Melissa says:

Bunny molds!! That’s what I want. And those peanut butter eggs, and some cookie dough truffles. And maybe some of those peanut butter secrets that never make it out of the bowl…. Sounds like I am going to be the Easter Bunny this year since I doubt I can find someone to make all of that!

18. Christina Burrell says:

A day spent with my family at the park would be perfect.

19. Nicole says:

I would LOVE for the Easter Bunny to bring me a basket full of sugar-free treats that all taste like the real things…especially Cadbury Eggs!

20. Alexandra says:

I just recently foudn your blog and I am in chocolate LOVE!! You are amazing girl! Keep up what you do – You have a great outlook on life :)
    As far as Easter goes, I gave up candy for Lent SO I will take ANY kind of sugary treats possible :) Raisinets and chocolate covered espresso beans are personal favorites of mine while I also LOVE peanut butter smidgens and anything mint chocolate chip!!

21. kathy says:

What can the easter bunny bring me? what else …… CHOCOLATE and MORE Chocolate! Dark, luscious chocolate.

22. Alexandra says:

Oh, AND a Vitamix above all!!!

1. Getting ready to do a giveaway for one of those in May :).

1. :O

…omgosh I want to win THAT one!

2. Alexandra says:

OMG i would DIE for one of those!! Ill be on the lookout :):)

23. Janice says:

What do I want for Easter? Fun times with my nephew and family and lots of healthy chocolate!

24. Ariane says:

I would like a years supply of any healthy candy that contains chocolate,mint and especially cokconut! Yum!

25. vogelstar says:

Hmmm it’s Easter so chocolate is on the mind. I want that hot chocolate that Vianne makes in the movie Chocolat with the chilli pepper. I think about that stuff a lot actually. Happy Easter, your bunnies are adorable

26. Victoria says:

For Easter, I would love some nice sunny weather that’s relatively bug-free.

27. Jaime says:

Dear Easter Bunny,

I would loooooove some bunny molds so I can make my girls (ok and myself!) some chocolate bunnies for Easter! I would also love for Katie to continue posting delicious healthy dessert ideas that we can actually eat!

28. Jacqueline says:

I just can’t wait to have my mom arrive safely here for Easter and for my roomie and I to prepare the biggest vegan feast we’ve ever laid eyes on!

29. Rachel says:

I want lots of peanut butter cookies!!!!

30. Becca says:

For Easter, I would like some nice weather for our family Easter egg hunt and some delicious chocolate bunnies and eggs!

31. Sonja says:

Oh man, I just want tons and tons of dark chocolate for Easter. And some peanut butter as well 😉

32. stephanie k says:

I’m asking my mom for coconut butter and medjool dates this year!

33. Christina says:

I want to run a great first marathon the next Sunday on April 15th!

34. Lauren says:

I gave up sweets for Lent. I want everything I eat on Easter to be covered in chocolate.

1. Christina says:

LOL, I love that!!

I’d recommend keeping a mini crock pot or fondue pot filled with melted chocolate at the table :)

35. michelle says:

Vegan salted caramels please ….

36. Jessie says:

I hope the Easter Bunny brings me some pansies for my window boxes. I know he’s usually known for jelly beans but with such a warm spring I could have beautiful window boxes already (I’m in WI) if the Easter Bunny just dropped off a few flowers!

37. Monica says:

My son home from college…and I think I will be getting my wish!

38. Lindsay says:

A lifetime supply of Mini cadbury eggs DARK! yum.

Cute and fun recipes!!

39. Christina says:

I want my 4 year old son to not notice that his treats are homemade this year! lol

40. Lesley says:

I asked my 2 year old, and she says I should ask the Easter bunny for chocolate, a jump rope, and zucchini. I’d settle for chocolate and a date with my hubby! :)

41. HK says:

I want a basket filled with healthy food such as nuts, protein powder, and veggies! It sounds boring, but that’s what I need right now!

42. Anne-Marie says:

I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs!!!!! I’d love the Easter Bunny to bring me some of those PLUS some will power to eat only a couple a day (instead of the whole bag!!!!)! :)

43. Shaunna Ulrick says:

black jelly beans!

44. Carrie says:

Definitely chocolate!

45. Laurel C says:

how cool! i want to make these! i’m hoping the Easter Bunny brings me new running shoes :)

46. patsy says:

I would like the Easter bunnie to bring a cure for cancer this year.

47. Aww so cute! Love these little guys.

48. ashley says:

Tons and tons of chocolate!!!!!

49. Michelle says:

I want the secret to dealing with my soon to be 14-year-old daughter. If I dip her in chocolate will she become sweeter?? HELP! Bunny molds might make me feel better… :)

Cheers to all!

50. Leah says:

Why didn’t you include the recipe on the original post?

1. What would be the point of writing it out again when it’s already clearly written into a post?

1. anon says:

wow leah, it’s that hard for you to click a link?

2. Shauna says:

The link doesn’t seem to be working for me

But for Easter…chocolate of course! Preferably bunny shaped:)

1. I’m not sure why it’s not working for some people! Really, really weird! :(

3. Jennie says:

You could have copied and pasted it?

It’s not difficult to click a link, but it does make it more time-consuming when people are checking from work. Not to mention it interrupts the natural flow of the post.

1. You know, either way people are going to slam me. If I copied/pasted, they’d say I was recycling a recipe. The point of my post was to show off the bunnies, not a new recipe… why do some people think every post needs to be a new recipe?
          I certainly didn’t link for page views. Believe me, my blog gets more than enough page views without me having to resort to gimmicks!

1. Emma says:

My goodness! Those are some rather bold/rude comments to a super sweet gal who posts amazing recipes that I bet we wouldn’t be able to come up with ourselves! I say it’s worth the extra “effort” to click on a recipe link. And time-consuming? It’s just a nano-second :)

2. L. says:

I agree, Emma, but you have to remember that some people think the world revolves around them. To people like Leah or Jennie, it’s not enough that they have access to all of Katie’s recipe without having to spend a DIME on a cookbook.

For someone who isn’t paying a cent to see these recipes, they certainly have some nerve to tell Katie how she should/shouldn’t run her blog!

3. Kristie says:

L – you realize Katie makes money off her blog when people come to look at it, right? So yeah, I think they have a right to comment on her blog, suggesting ways to improve it. Besides, I’ve clicked on “links” to recipes of Katie’s before, and had to click through 3 or more links to get to the actual recipe because the first couple links will just lead to more posts where she has linked to the recipe. So how about you keep reading Katie’s blog, L, and stop freaking the heck out when someone doesn’t share your opinion?

4. Kristie,
            Yes I definitely was guilty of that in the past, but I’ve apoligized for it (more than once, actually). I made a lot of mistakes when I started blogging, and I cringe when I look at some of my older posts. I’m not perfect, but I really am trying my hardest.

5. L. says:

You do not need to apologize for anything! You put an incredible amount of work into your blog and show enormous respect and caring for your readers, and 99.9% of the people who read are grateful.

I know that personally I was so amazed one day when I sent out a message to my favorite bloggers letting them know I’d featured them on my little blog. Katie, you were the ONLY one out of all those big bloggers to take the time to comment on my little blog post, and it made me feel SO good. You’re also the only blogger to ever answer my tweets. From all the little bloggers: thank you for not thinking you’re too good for us. So many of the big bloggers have forgotten their little readers, who are the reason they’re able to do what they do. You haven’t, and I am so thankful for that.

And now I’ll stop taking over your comment section with my long novels!

6. L. says:

Yes, I know how it works Kristie. I’m not stupid. However YOU do not pay her anything. Not one cent comes out of your pocket to fund Katie’s blog. Not one cent poorer are you every time you get to view one of her recipes 100% for no charge to you.

So you have some nerve to think you have a right to tell someone how to run their blog. You should be grateful the resource exists completely free of charge for you. And if you’re not, you have a choice: don’t read. I’m sure Katie, and all the other readers who ARE grateful for the hard work she puts into her blog, won’t miss the snarky, self-serving comments and attitude of people like you who think they’re entitled.

I really do feel sorry for people like you. You’re so miserable in your own life that you feel the need to leave rude comments on peoples’ blogs. Why? To make yourself feel better? It’s really sad. :(

7. Jennie says:

Oh good lord. I am rolling my eyes here…

I don’t think the world revolves around me. But yes, I do have nerve, as I’m a human being on this vast space we call the ‘Internets’ and I can do what I like. So can Katie. Katie makes money off of this blog, and I read it occasionally, and give her ‘clicks’ and she makes money off of those clicks. And so my comments won’t always be sweetness and light, but they’re respectful and at least they’re not constant kiss-assing, which really don’t add anything constructive to the conversation.

L, please… take a breath, if comments from strangers get you this riled up.

51. I’d like the Easter Bunny to bring me a tasty vegetarian brunch for Easter :)

52. Brooke says:

I would like the Easter Bunny to bring me a day off work :)

53. Cynthia says:

Since I am the Easter bunny in my house, I usually get bypassed when it comes to the Easter treats… but I would love the bunny molds — so cute!

54. Tricia says:

55. Kira says:

…Chocolate of course!!!

56. kathleen says:

i’ll take a family sized bag of easter whopper eggs! Can’t get enough of malt balls!!

57. Tina Matteson says:

I’m with you, I’d like my basket filled with your amazing peanut butter eggs! And the bunny molds are adorable!

58. Ashley says:

I’d love him to bring me some cute fuzzy socks from bath and body works… they are soooo cozy!

59. MBMitchell says:

After spending yesterday in the ER, all I want is my one-year-old granddaughter is to be healthy and not to have any more seizures.

60. Kelly says:

a yummy chocolate bunny of course!

61. Brenda says:

I’d really like for my family to have a peaceful, loving day for Easter!

62. Taylor Bohl says:

I am a new follower and vegan baker! I would like a new oven mitt from the Easter bunny, mine is falling apart! Love your blog so so much

63. Breenah says:

The only thing I want from the Easter bunny is for my daughter to not spit up on her Easter dress I made, haha.

1. Paula says:

I just read this and it made me laugh big time. Ha!

64. soo says:

I would .love my brother to be completely healed from leukaemia.

1. He is in my thoughts and prayers :(

2. Samantha says:

Wow. Thinking of you and your brother as well!

65. Jennifer D. says:

Dear Easter Bunny, please talk to Mother Nature about this weather. We do not want another 100+ summer like last year and it is not looking good since it is hitting 90 in March.
    Okie Jen
    P.S. I will have some nice, fresh, organic carrots for you if you come through for me. 😉

66. Sherry says:

Dear Easter Bunny,

Please bring me CHOCOLATE and please keep the artificial easter grass from getting between my toes. It makes it very difficult to concentrate on eating my CHOCOLATE.

67. Nicki says:

I’d like the Easter Bunny to bring my husband home from Afghanistan early:-)

1. Melissa H. says:

We’d ALL like that, Nicki! Thanks for his service :-)

1. Agreed. Please tell him “thank you” for me as well!

68. Miss B says:

I would love a basket of healthy vegan chocolate treats,
    A pet bunny,and chocolate bunny molds!

69. Paula says:

I would love beautiful weather, a basket full of chocolate including (yes, I LOVE them despite all of the icky stuff in them) Cadbury eggs, and an engagement ring…too much to ask? Probably :-)

70. Stephanie H. says:

I hope the Easter bunny brings me chocolate and foot massage!

71. Melissa H. says:

I’d like the Easter bunny to bring me a pair of the white crochet TOMS for my basket… or, you know, just a ton of Peeps :-) I’d REALLY love a bunny mold, tho!

72. Jen E says:

I want new stainless steel stick blender/hand blender from the easter bunny for making yummy food and making soap 😉

73. I want a job, an opportunity, a foot in the door, anything the Easter Bunny could do for me in the field I’ve studied. It’s something I can’t ask for in any holiday, or my birthday, something no one can give me. Willing to settle for doctors to figure out what’s wrong with me, though. :o)

74. Leslie Paquette says:

For Easter I would love it if we had some nice warm weather! Oh and a bit of dark chocolate wouldn’t hurt either :))

75. Anna says:

I would like a vegan coconut rabbit!! Yum!!

76. jennifer says:

what I want for Easter is for you to write a Cookbook!!
    you should see the booklet of printouts I have from your site :)

1. I think your comment just made MY Easter :).
      I’m working on it!!

1. Alexandra says:

YESS! Oh my gosh PLEASE write a cookbook! I am a brand new fan and have only tried out three of your recipes so far and am in LOVE! I have a goal to test out a new oen each night – chocolate every day sounds like a pretty fabulous way of life to me :)

77. Sandra says:

Dark chocolate.

78. matthew b says:

call me old fashion, but i would love a brick of cheese

79. I want an easter basket with flowers and a gift certificate for a one hour massage for after my morning run.

80. Lauren Theis says:

I saw these posts about having their children back home, but I want to be that child! I am in college and haven’t gone home in months, and I just want to make it there safely.

I ALSO want my family to like the vegan treats I’m planning to make! They always make fun of the “healthy” treats… but this year they’re going to love them!

81. Mallory says:

Trader Joe’s Jelly Beans!!! :)

82. Tori says:

I totally want those Reese PB eggs…my mouth waters at the thought! Though I’ll be making yours instead. :)

83. Kayla says:

Yay for healthy holiday foods! I’d love to be able to run 3 miles without stopping for Easter this year. :-)

84. Teresa says:

I’d like some chocolate, please!

85. I’d like a big box of organic fruit and veggies please – all mine have disappeared into my juicer! I’m addicted haha :)

86. Kathleen says:

If the Easter Bunny brought me a basket full of Peeps–I’d be in heaven! Or, if I feel really ambitious O could just make some…check out this recipe for homemade peeps! :)

87. Lisa says:

These are SO cute. I have to admit, I didn’t even see the white bunny until the second glance.
    All I want for Easter is… chocolate. And more chocolate! And your cute bunny molds :-)

88. Elizabeth says:

I want a break from work and a relaxing weekend with my family for Easter!

89. Tricia Barstad says:

I want Easter bunny molds so the Easter bunny can leave healthy treats in my boy’s Easter baskets! :)

90. Aundrea says:

I love ALL of your recipes! These bunnies look so cute! I just need a nice bunny mold to make them with:) Keep the great recipes coming PLEASE!!!!

91. roxy says:

I want a puppy especially one I can later run with and dark mint chocolate!

92. Lisita says:

Love this idea. It’s so hard to find safe chocolate especially in bunny form for my child that’s allergic to nuts. Chocolate for Easter is always my wish!

93. Dear Chocolate Covered Bunny-

I would like a baby bunny in my oven. STAT.
    I’m not getting any younger, you know? 😉

94. Linda says:

Chocolate covered marshmallow something. Like nutmallow or mallow without nuts. I’m loving the marshmallow lately.

95. Laura H. says:

I would love it if the Easter Bunny left me some dark chocolate! And cleaned the house, so I can do all those other things I need to do… :)

96. Alyssa says:

I want yummy vegan chocolates and I wouldn’t say no to some vegan marshmallows either!

97. I love those bunnies so cute the picture of them talking cracked me right up!! My butt hurts! WHAT? bahhhaaaa thats awesome!!
    All I want for easter is a day off from cooking and cleaning!!

98. Karen B. says:

My 6 grandkids would love this and I would feel good about giving it to them :)

99. Anastasia says:

What I want for Easter and am getting is a week break from
    School :)

100. Sheila says:

I want to be able to make chocolate bunnies for Easter!

101. Rebecca W. says:

I want chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate from the Easter bunny this year!!! (dark is preferable :) ).

102. Kristen says:

I want a basket full of Cocoa Nibs, Dried Fruit, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Stevia and of course an adorable bunny mold (I’m sure there’s more, but that poor bunny will need to have to CARRY my basket so it can get delivered, right? :) ) so I can make my own delicious vegan treats for myself….I mean, um, for everyone! 😉 Not that I don’t already have the stuff in the house, I just make so much chocolate/chocolatey things that I always need more! :)

103. Colleen says:

Whopper eggs! So that I can suck off the candy coating and turn my tongue different colors!

104. Keeley says:

I want to enjoy my family and the many blessing God has given us. I want all of my family to enjoy my “homemade/healthy” reese eggs 😉 because they are awesome!

105. Susan says:

I want my granddaughter home from the NICU so that I can make Chocolate Easter Bunnies for her.

106. Lisa says:

I want one of those adorable easter baskets your Mum makes (I’ve stolen that idea for my future kids, by the way!) full of milk chocolate goodies, (pralines and peanut butter ones especially – NO CARAMEL!) maybe a pretty apron for my baking and a subscription for Harper’s Bazaar! Oooh, and lots of Lindt eggs and Guylian :) yummy!! And maybe a nicely decorated egg… And your wonderful bunny moulds… So not a lot 😛

107. Brian says:

a chocolate bunny mold!! 😉

108. Lisa in IL says:

Caramels that’s what I want, good caramels are the only thing that I ever crave.

109. Erin Blum says:

I’d like a chocolate Easter bunny mold please! :)

110. Tara Deal says:

I would love some new workout gear :)…or chocolate bunny molds!!

111. my easter bunny (ahem fiance) better be getting me some easter lilies. i LOVE lilies and he knows it. just doesn’t always remember it. haha. but i love fresh flowers in my house so any flowers will do really.

hope you have a great holiday <3

112. Kelly says:

I would LOVE some Gerber daisies and some very dark chocolate! :-)

113. deb says:

For Easter I just want to have my family all together and nice weather so we can enjoy it.

114. Andrea says:

I would like to Easter Bunny to bring my family and I stability.

115. Stephanie L says:

I want to see my mom :(

116. Becky S says:

For Easter, I want a hot cup of coffee and maybe some coffee cake to go along side it. Wait! I want you to make a healthy version of coffee cake. And I want the bunny molds. Apparently, I want lots of things.

117. Barbara says:

I just want some chocolate 😉

118. Mushroomz says:

For Easter, I want my family to get along well. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate 😀

119. Kalyn says:

I would love some new tea from the easter bunny this year…simple, but I just haven’t been wanting to spend the money on good tea lately when I already have so much.

120. Crissy says:

I want pretty flowers–maybe orchids!

121. Jen says:

I want to have chocolate in my Easter basket! Since going gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, it’s been sad and empty on Easter. Here’s hoping! (Hoppin’?!)

122. Jamie says:

i’m hoping for dark chocolate…but it’s a pretty safe bet since the easter bunny understands that’s about the only “candy” i’ll eat. unless he wants to start reading your recipes…then i’d kill for some of the peanut butter eggs :)

123. Johnisha says:

I want a day to relax!

124. Emma says:

Dear Easter Bunny,

For Easter this year I would like to be magically transported home to see my family and enjoy some delicious treats with the people I love :-)

125. danielle says:

I want/need more healthy chocolate in my life.

126. ali says:

I just want to see my best friend who goes to school in Kentucky- I spend every Easter with her & her family! It’s so nice of her family to allow this Jewish girl to share their holidays with them & allow me to be a part of the family! I love when people can come together no matter religion, race, ethnicity etc.

127. Steph says:

I want zero calorie peanut butter eggs! I’ll keep dreaming on that one!

128. I want the Easter Bunny to bring healthy treats to my kids, who asked me to enter your contest. They want these bunny molds :-)

129. Kristen says:

I want an Easter basket full of everything needed to make vegan chocolate treats; cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, stevia, cocoa butter, coconut oil and butter, dried fruits, raw nuts… (I have all of this in the house, but hey, I make soooo many chocolatey things, I could always use a back up supply!) I hope the Easter Bunny is strooooong! Oh, and a bunny mold OF COURSE! : )

I’m sorry if I double posted….I tried to post a previous comment and I can’t find it!! :(

130. Chelsea Schweyher says:

I grew up in Germany, and Easter is a pretty big deal over there. As a kid my favorite thirsty of Easter were these amazing caramel bunnies. The caramel just melted in my mouth and was literally the best thing ever. I picked those over chocolate any time. (and I’m quite a chocoholic.) I’ve been vegan for a few years, and ive beyond mastered making caramel but Ive never tried making those yummy bunnies. Hmmm maybe I should get a bunny mold myself just to try. Damn those delicious treats! Ohhh I imagine they’d be even better with like the ears dipped in chocolate or something. :)

131. Maggie H says:

Some healthy treats and maybe some new running shoes.

132. OMG, so cute! I want to make zee bunnies :)

133. Lita says:

I want the Easter bunny to take care of my homework this sunday, that would help.

134. Anonymous says:

Easter Bunny….Fill my basket with all the goodies to make chocolatey vegan treats for eternity! :) (I hope the Easter Bunny has some muscle under all that cuteness!) Oh, and a bunny mold would be nice too! I have all the goodies at home (sans the mold) but I make so many darn chocolatey things that I’m always running low on supplies! MMmmmm, chocolate.

I’ve tried posting two other times with my name and email address but it’s not showing on the board :(

1. Maybe give it a second? A lot of people are commenting, which sometimes makes things go weird. But I’ll look in my spam folder as well!

1. Anonymous says:

It’s still not working :(

135. Haley @ Health Freak College Girl says:

I want a foam roller because my muscles have been very sore lately

136. your homemade reese’s eggs!

137. Yvonne McCord says:

I made the chocolate peanut butter eggs–and loved them a lot. I want to have an unlimited supply of ingredients to keep making chocolate, chocolate peanut butter eggs, nutella, etc. etc. etc. for Easter and all year round!

138. I’d like some Belgian seashell chocolates and some chocolate-covered sea salt caramels!

139. Cindy says:

From the Easter Bunny, I’d love the bunny mold of course! I’d also love a beautiful sunny spring day with big white fluffy clouds; a perfect day to take a early morning run with my pup!

140. Monica says:

For Easter I’d really like for calories not to count! That’s not too much to ask, right? I just want to enjoy some quality homemade food and not have to worry about that extra chocolate bunny 😉
    These bunny molds would be great! I definitely would not limit them to Easter-time use :)

141. I want your CopyCat Reese’s Eggs for Easter too!! AND I want a beautiful day so I can enjoy a hike with my pup! :-)

142. Adrienne says:

What I want is an unlimited supply of coconut oil. I seem to use it for something every day!

143. Heather says:

An itunes gift card and a chocolate bunny mold!

144. Erin says:

I think I want your reeses copycat, too. :)

145. Monique says:

Something sweet. The last two years the easter bunny has brought me broccoli (can’t say I didn’t like getting broccoli though)

146. Crystal says:

I want peace for my kiddos. And maybe some gluten-free chocolate bunny-shaped cake!

147. Wendy V. says:

Mmm, I would love some vegan peanut butter eggs this year!

148. Jeana says:

I would like everyone in our family, including extended family, to be healthy and happy.

149. Maureen says:

I want to win the chocolate molds…lol.

150. Mika says:

I gave up sugar for Lent, so technically the Easter bunny could bring me loads of sweets…but after all this time I really could go for another batch of cookie-dough dip!

151. Maureen says:

I read above where a reader wanted a Kindle gift card for books. I wanted to let her and everyone know that you can get hundreds of free kindle books on Also, here is link to a website where a lady kindly lists the free books each day. There are some great books for free so enjoy !

152. I want a vitamix blender.
    I would be happy to receive some beautiful vegan easter treats though. Or better yet make them myself. Chocolate Covered Katie’s recipes are fantastic! And her April Fool’s gag will go down in history!

153. Gabrielle says:

Some coconut oil, and the chocolate bunny molds!

154. Arlene says:

I always have chocolate for breakfast on Easter. I hope the Easter bunny comes through like he has 48 years in a row already!

155. Viv says:

I want an all edges brownie pan to make some of your delicious desserts in!! :)

156. I want a chocolate bunny! A good tasting one. I haven’t had one for years!

157. Cara D says:

I want a visit from my family!

158. Chocolate. Always. Loving your Easter recipes! I’ve been dreaming about the Cadbury Eggs…

159. Lisa Braodley says:

I think from Mr. Easter Bunny I would like is a new job! I’m not happy in the one I’m in now so changing would make me able to live my life how I want to!! BTW I’m making the Deep Dish Cookie Pie for Easter Sunday!!

160. Olivia says:

I want some beautiful weather!

161. Sarah hermsen says:

I too want a vitamix blender for Easter! I keep waiting for my food processor to give up the ghost so I can get a vitamix but it keeps holding on

162. Alyssa N. says:

I want a big fat chocolate peanut butter cup! mmm I love those so much i could eat the all day…and all night….I would literally be willing to saty up all night if it meant getting to eat peanut butter and chocolate

163. Alyssa N. says:

I want a big fat chocolate peanut butter cup! mmm I love those so much i could eat them all day…and all night….I would literally be willing to saty up all night if it meant getting to eat peanut butter and chocolate

164. Anne W says:

A giant Reese’s peanut butter egg!! Yumm!!!! Oh, and chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies :)

165. Gretchen says:

If I could have my way, the Easter Bunny would be bringing me a little bundle of joy in my womb, but I’m not sure he can swing that 😉 Instead, I’ll take lots of chocolate.

166. Nancy Brown says:

My family is coming for a cook-out on Easter, so I would be happy with a warm, sunny day, everybody present, and all safely home at the end of the day!

167. Amy says:

I just had a dream about adopting a baby rabbit.. Apparently what I want for Easter is a bunny that purrs :)

168. Chloe says:

I would be happy with a mountain of Reese’s eggs with maybe a few Cadbury eggs too :)

169. Christine says:

These look yummy! Can a Vegan eat a bunny though?? 😉 j/k

I would love for the Easter bunny to bring me some of my favorite vegan choco bars from Trader Joe’s! :)

1. I always wondered that about animal crackers ;).

170. Alan Kleesattel says:

hmm how can I ever pick just one thing from the Easter Bunny?!?!?! hmm maybe some papa’s eggs!

171. Danielle F says:

Hey There Katie,

This is my first time to post on your blog, but I read every day! I really really really want a Vitamix for Easter this year. I tried to make hummus in my blender yesterday and I broke it! My husband and I have broken 5 blenders in the 8 months that we have been married! WHO DOES THAT KATIE?!! I bought all of the ingredients to make your yummy carrot cake milkshake and have nothing to blend it all together with! What’s on the menu for breakfast you ask? 1 small carrot, 2/3 cup of almond milk, 1 extremely ripe banana. Sad day… I think some chocolate bunnies might be a good pick me up :) Maybe some CCK Penaut Butter Eggs, they are WAY better than the processed ones :)

1. Oh no! Poor blenders… Your house sounds like a blender danger zone!

172. Marsha says:

I want lots of homemade reeses eggs, ne
    w bare escentual lip glosses, and a saint Louis cardinals tank top! I should start a blog about making every recipe in your blog! They all look so good!

173. Kimberly Louis-Jean says:

ooooo, so much the Easter Bunny could bring me, a Vitamix would be awesome, or an excalibur Dehydrator. But in all honesty, I’d be happy with some vegan chocolate and a book.

174. Danielle says:

Hmmm… I would like the Easter bunny to bring me coconut butter so I don’t have to make it anymore. I also need a new silicone spatula. And, keeping with my childhood tradition of getting a movie in my Easter basket, I would like a new movie.

175. lisa hochstetler says:

I want a bunny mold!

176. Anonymous says:

I would love some peanut butter eggs and a beautiful day to spend with my family.

177. Katie says:

I just want chocolate and a massage. Not too much to ask for a momma of two little boys right?!?

178. Emilia says:

Ahh, these are so adorable! From the easter bunny this year I would like a very fancy dark chocolate bunny…and perhaps some lush easter themed bath bombs (i used to always get those in my easter basket!) :)

179. Paige says:

I want to go to chicago! I’m usually there for easter, that’s why.

180. Amy O. says:

Chocolate, chocolate, and some more chocolate….also for my little boy to finally start talking….oh, and more chocolate. Did I say chocolate? I meant DARK chocolate!

181. Jennifer says:

I just want the chocolate bunny molds for Easter. That’s all! (Oh, and I also want to finish writing my novel and become a best selling author. That too.)

182. Angel says:

What do I want? A peaceful morning where my five kids don’t squabble. Chocolate and jelly beans should ensure that. :)

183. Christina G says:

I would love an Easter basket filled with vegan goodies :)

184. Lisa says:

For Easter, I would like the Bunny to leave plant based treats for all the kids!!

185. Kristen says:

Just testing to see if this will post…My last two attempts failed : (

186. Karen Kimbro says:

I want anything that has chocolate and peanut butter combined.

187. Marisa M says:

Not sure if the Easter Bunny is qualified to grant this, but my Easter wish is for my pain to go away. I fell on my tailbone and may have broken it.

I relate to your “My butt hurts” bunny. HA!

I have my first 5K run coming up in 3 weeks. I am so bummed (no pun intended).

1. Amy says:

OUCH!!!! :(

188. Amy says:

Dear Mrs. Bunny,
    (Everybody knows a BOY bunny couldn’t do all that work with all those kids!) I would really like some gluten, dairy, soy and (here’s the hard part) CORN-free jellybeans, some delicious Theo salted almond dark chocolate bars, (the dark chocolate is vegan and soy-free!) and an uninterrupted shower that permits me to sing at the top of my lungs until the water runs cold and actually get to shave BOTH legs without accidentally slicing my leg when someone yells, “Moooooommmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!” while banging on the bathroom door. I would also like to make it to church with my husband doing NO wild turns while I am applying lipstick. Oh– and I totally would dig the bunny molds. :)

189. Kim says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me lots of Artisana coconut butter!!

190. Jennifer says:

I want chocolate and flowers from my hunny. :)

191. Pam says:

For Easter I want anything with peanut buter!

192. I want the Easter Bunny to bring me a toaster oven. 😉 Weird? Yes. But we’re currently living in a hotel room until we can move into our new house, and a toaster oven would help me cook!! :)

193. Tricia says:

I want a date to prom ! 😉
    And chocolate 😀

194. Charlotte says:

Mr Easter Bunny,

For Easter I’d really quite like a good recipe for chickpea burgers (I had some amazing ones at a restaurant last week and I can’t quite get them right!) I’d also like the puppy that’s currently sitting on my lap to stop licking my face for long enough that I can type a coherent message to Katie!!

Thank you! Nose nuzzles and tail twitches!

P.S. Poppy the puppy says she wants the moulds so I can make her carob Easter bunnies!

195. Katherine says:

I want an Easter basket filled with every single one of your goodies from your website!

196. Ann says:

For Easter this yr I would love for someone to prepare my bed and plant English peas. They are my absolute fav, to eat right from the shell, and the only place I seem to find them is in my own garden. The spring has come so early in mn that I haven’t been able to get the outdoor work done.
    Those bunnies are so cute though, haven’t seen that kind of mold. since going dairy and sugar free chocolate is something I’ve had to make from scratch (not that I mind the prep–plenty of spoons to lick!).
    Thanks for the inspiration!

197. I just want chocolate!

198. Amanda F says:

A day of quality time and good food with my family. We are all so busy that getting together can be tough sometimes. And maybe some of the copycat chocolate reeses eggs you posted the other day. They are on my list of Easter treats to make this week.

199. Cat W. says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me a pretty dress!

200. roxanne khan says:

All I want is this chocolate bunny! :)

201. Christin says:

I’d love to have the bunny mold, and a day away from all our food allergies, if the Easter bunny could bring that!

202. Angela says:

For Easter I would LOVE to get a Pandora bracelet! But the truth is all I really want is to watch my children praise our Risen Savior and find some eggs filled with really good chocolate to share with their mommy!

203. Cassie Appleton says:

I would like the Easter Bunny to bring me a large basket of your copycat peanut butter eggs! I haven’t had time to make them yet! :)

204. Patti says:

bunny molds :) :) 😉 So I can make beautiful healthy bunnies for my 3 girls!!

205. Lisa VB says:

I want some shiny bright colored garden shoes… and of course CHOCOLATE!!!

206. Claire says:

Some Artisana spreads/butters! They can be a bit expensive, so that would be an awesome Easter treat!

207. Amy says:

Larabars of all varieties and some gorgeous spring weather! Great recipe, Katie!

208. Christina P. says:

I have to agree with you; I would love some homemade peanut butter cups for Easter! Thanks for the fun giveaway! I was trying to find something Easter-y and healthy for my kids baskets and have been having a hard time. :)

209. Della says:

I want to find a really awesome Easter hat to wear!!

210. Sara Dane says:

More than anything, I want my husband to have an acceptance on the job front. My fingers are always crossed (which makes making your fabulous recipes a little difficult)

PS I also do not care for white chocolate…it doesn’t even have cocoa in it!

211. Rachelle says:

Man, oh man! I haven’t had a chocolate bunny in ages! Oh to feel like a kid again and have one of those!

212. Michele says:

I want the EB to bring me a really good juicer!!

213. Callie Roper says:

I would like a BABY PANDA!!! 😀

214. Beth says:

I just want some dairy-free dark chocolate, and the good stuff! :)

215. Rachelle says:

Oh man, oh man! I haven’t had a chocolate Easter bunny in ages! Oh, to be a kid again and have one of those! Yum!

216. Heather Brandt says:

My son has never had a chocolate bunny (a tragedy!) due to being soy-free, gluten-free & dairy-free. This would be perfect for making him yummy treats that are safe for his body. April is his birthday month so it would be great for making bunnies to decorate his cake with too :)

217. Melissa says:

I would love the bunny molds so that my daughter doesn’t have to just stare at all the other kids basket of yummy candies. She and I are both intolerant to dairy, gluten, soy, and corn syrups. That pretty much takes care of all candy you can buy at the stores. I would love to finally have a year where she gets a chocolate bunny like all her cousins :) No one should have to live without chocolate. Your peanut butter eggs are amazing, we devoured 3 batches already :)

218. Jenny Zilmer says:

I want chocolate for Easter! I also want the bunnie molds to put my chocolate in!

219. Erin says:

I want some 77% Chocolove and… make up! Haha. After I stopped wanting candy for Easter, my mom started buying me colorful make up instead :)

220. Karyn says:

Chocolate… Dark Chocolate… and anything Chocolate!

221. ann-marie says:

Chocolate all the way! Plus a vitamix if he can lay that too =P
    (by the way, your bunnies are super cute and that butt joke never gets old lol )

222. Jess says:

A new (bigger) food processor! I have about a 2 cup one and it just doesn’t suffice these days!

223. Robyn says:

As I sit here eating my lunch (salad with your dairy free ranch dressing which has CHANGED MY LIFE, KATIE!) and reading the comments, I find I don’t know what I would want if I could wish for anything.

There’s kitchen stuff, of course, that I am always putting on my wish list: Vitamix, Waffle maker, ice cream maker, more jars for all my various GF dry goods…

Of course, my wardrobe could also use updating, and I need a nice piece of artwork for over my bed. Then again, my car needs some work…

Choices, choices. I’d totally settle for bunny molds!

Thanks, Katie!

224. I want any kind of candy…esp. Reese Easter eggs 😛 Cmon Easter Bunny,I’m never too old!

225. Jessy says:

Haha, these are cute! I want a sunny and relaxing weekend. :)

226. Jennifer says:

I want to be able to get through my first 5k :)

227. Sheila R says:

My Easter basket is always easy (as with my valentines and christmas stocking) Fill it up with anything chocolate and I’m set! You are a girl who wrote a blog after my own heart!!

228. Abby says:

Love your happy blog, katie! I’ve been browsing forever, but finally made your cookie dough dip this week. Brownie batter and chocolate chip style. YUM. Then I put the leftovers in a milkshake. DOUBLE YUM.

— What do I want from the Easter Bunny? A day of quiet do-nothing-ness with my husband, complete with several servings of chocolate.

229. Alicia B says:

I would love for the Easter Bunny to bring me a huge basket of books!

230. Heidi says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me a basket full of energy to get over this darn adrenal fatigue. I miss running…and bouncing after my kiddos like a little bunny… But fun bunny molds come in a close second! :)

231. Mara says:

I’ll take all the white chocolate you don’t want from the Easter Bunny this year! =D

232. Rosemary says:

For Easter, I want my two boys to not have an allergic reaction while at Grandmas and Grandpas this weekend. And the bunny molds so I can make some of those bad boys!! 😉

233. roselyn page says:

Well, of course lots of goodies, but my dad is in the hospital so I would like him home so my family will all be together that day.

234. Ali Bailey says:

My 4 year old has never been able to eat Easter candy because he has A LOT of food allergies. I would love to be able to give him a homemade and safe chocolate bunny! That’s all I want for Easter. Just to be able to put something “normal” in his basket.

235. Ashley says:

The easter bunny could bring me homework elf and I wouldn’t complain :)

236. Emma says:

Oh my goodness I would so absolutely love a Vitamix! I currently have about a million appliances and would love to downsize in our itty bitty apartment…so would my husband!!

237. Lindsay says:

If the Easter bunny brought me some of your copycat Reese’s eggs I’d be a happy girl :) or flowers of course…chocolate or flowers. Either way can’t go wrong!

238. TinMO says:

I would love those bunny molds, but I would also enjoy Easter Day going to church and then a picnic with my family. Coming home and watching the 10 Commandments or the Robe.
    Hope to win!

239. Ronda says:

Ha! I did not even see the Snow Bunny at first! What a great plan to make it with coconut butter. I too would like fresh flowers and some chocolate for Easter. (Though what I need is a bike for Easter!)

240. Nik says:

I want some new UnderArmour running tights! The HeatGuard kind! It’s gonna be a LONG summer.

241. Alaine says:

I want a basket of gluten-free, dairy-free candy to share with friends & family!

242. Marci says:

Peace on earth for everyone and a yoga class for me.

243. LIlly says:

I would love some fresh beautiful flowers, they are such a treat! :)

244. Reba S says:

The Easter bunny could leave me a clean housr and a long afternoon nap!

245. Vanessa says:

I just want anything chocolate and peanut butter and for my family and I’s roadtrip to be safe when we go in 2 weeks.

246. A wonderful day with my family will be just perfect, Mr. Easter Bunny!

247. Hania says:

Well I would like to get some super extra time with my sweet 14 months nephew and the rest of family! :)

248. Erin says:

Since I’ve had children it’s never about what I want anymore:) Which I like! I just want my kids to be happy and I want the Easter bunny to bring them healthy treats. Like the stuff I see on your site, I better get workin on that;)

249. amanda says:

I want a pile of chocolate bunnies as big as my house and a stack of three-ingredient chocolate bars as tall as the Eiffel Tower. Oh, and I want those bunny molds, please.

250. Jennifer says:

Happy Easter Katie! What an awesome recipe for those of us especially worried about what our sweets-lovin’ children consume (okay – us, too!) For Easter, I would love to find out I am pregnant :) And to have a relaxing day, because we are celebrating my son’s birthday with an Easter egg hunt and party the day before Easter. And, truth be told, I would love to get my nails done. While nibbling on one of these lovely Easter bunnies!!
    Thanks for hosting this, and have a lovely Easter! xo jennifer

251. A wonderful day with my family, please.

252. Tamara says:

I want Easter treats my food sensitive children can actually eat. Oh wait! I found them on Chocolate-Covered Katie! Thank you so much, Katie, for your recipes. You’ve made a huge difference to our household.

253. Kelli says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me CHOCOLATE!

254. Jeannie says:

Um….I want the easter bunny to bring me some chocolate bunny molds!! :-) So my kids can have chocolate bunnies!

255. Sara Dane says:

All I want is for my husband to get an acceptance on the job front!

256. Heather Gragg says:

I would love some purple potted flowers! Thanks for the giveaway!

257. loulou says:

i want a yacht.

258. Kelsey says:

I’m with the readers that say “I want the bunnies!”. I’ve been wanting a chocolate bunny this year– last year I was newly vegan and didn’t miss it but it’s been too long! And I loooooove your coconut melties so this looks perfect!

259. Eva says:

A winning lottery ticket!

260. Caty says:

I want a huge basket of Easter Candy! I love Easter candy, it’s way better than Halloween candy. And bunny molds! Love your blog Katie!

261. Jorie says:

i want the Easter Bunny to bring me a buyer for my condo!

262. Hope says:

What I want from the Easter bunny? I want vegan fudge buckets of buckets of fudge

263. Julie R says:

I love anything chocolate!! Would love the bunny molds!!

264. Katie says:

Some vegan chocolate bars =P preferably twilight (before I was vegan milkyway was my fav). And a chocolate bunny mold from Katie =D oh and if you choose me shipping would be cheap cuz I live in Frisco, Texas. =D

265. Joy says:

I want candy! Any kind of candy

266. Crystal says:

I want those molds! Short of that, i’d like some time with my kiddos. And of course, some chocolate.

267. Silvia says:

Ops it works now! I already sent a very short email… sorry.
    Easter Bunny could be so sweet (more than usually) and bring me some raw cocoa powder and if the bunny doesn’t mind, some coconut oil/butter so I can make more of my favorite choco bars from this site! Vegan for 20 years so I have seen my share of sites… but this one is like a website GOD OF CHOCOLATE! mnammmm

268. Diane says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me some of those bunny molds!

269. mrsluckypants says:

Thank you so much for the great, great, great idea! I am going to have to run to the store to get a mold, but would still love to win yours as well, it’s always nice to have options. I’ve been looking for a chocolate bunny for my son who can’t have milk and no luck, at least that is affordable. I didn’t even think of making it myself. Thanks again and just in time. I love those Cadbury Creme Eggs and the Cadbury ones with the crunchy shell and chocolate middle. If you could figure out how to veganize those I would be forever grateful! That peanut butter egg looks awesome too. I will have to try those!

270. Sandy B says:

I want an 80% chocolate bar please, Mr Bunny!
    Thank you.

271. Shannon says:

Chocolate and more chocolate and then some Nutella :)

272. Rachel says:

I want a basket full of quinoa, agave syrup, raw cacao, virgin coconut oil, and tons of CCK homemade Reese eggs! I tried the Reese egg recipe yesterday and I was sad because I had to share.

273. Philippa says:

I think I’d just like it to be lovely and sunny over Easter so I can make the most of the long weekend. Also, I’d love to try making some cute chocolate bunnies so those moulds would be very useful indeed!!

274. Jordan says:

I would like a food processor :)

275. Keally says:

I want the easter bunny to bring me Fran’s salted dark chocolates and some homemade reece’s eggs (a la chocolate covered katie), please and thank you!

276. Samantha says:

I’m praying for two healthy kids this Easter…… and some peace and quiet!!! Plus some bunny molds! haha. Recipe looks awesome…. as usual!!

277. Karen, WA state says:

What a great score for our family!, My son is dairy free, my husband Diabetic and I am chocolate allergic so can go for the coconut butter one!
    What do you do with the coconut butter? Just put it in the mold and freeze? or do you do something else?

Finally Easter bunnies in our baskets!

278. Kit-Kat says:

I would love a basket filled with fruits (fresh and dried… I am suddenly obsessed with dried dates and pinneapple!). And candies and chocolates too! <3

279. TiaTofu says:

I don’t want anything from the Easter Bunny, just wanna give him/her carrots and snugglez. :) fluffypuffycuteness<3

280. Etain says:

I would love more garden space! And a bunny mold!

281. Cara says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me some lovely roses!

282. Ellen says:

For Easter, I want my broken leg to be magically healed so I can run the Boston Marathon in two weeks and get back into the kitchen to bake up all your yummy recipes.

And if that doesn’t work, I’ll take your bunny molds as a close second. :)

283. Rachel says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me allergen free treats since I’m on a restricted diet for the little one (who is exclusively nursing!).

284. Ellen says:

For Easter, I’d like my broken leg to be magically healed so I can run the Boston Marathon in two weeks like I’d planned (it took me TWELVE tried to qualify and then BAM! Dreams crushed via a broken leg) AND so I can get upright and back into the kitchen to make all your yummy recipes.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll take the bunny molds. :)

285. Angela says:

aside from wanting anything dark chocolate related for Easter or simply maybe an Easter basket FULL of an assortment of chocolatecoveredkatie yummies…I’d love to have Miss Katie move to Denver, CO area so we can hang out and cook all these amazing recipes together (I know I can make them on my own – I just think it’d be great to get to know you in person!) I LOVE your blog and recipes. I cannot tell you how many people I’ve referred your site to for healthy treats! (really, I’m not brown-nosing. 😉 I just had to tell you how much I appreciate your blog and how cool it is to see you PLASTERED all over pinterest and other places too! hooray!) Hope you have a blessed Easter!

286. Lady Jennie says:

I would like a CCK cookbook.

287. Stacie Sager says:

First off, I LOVE your blog and look forward to your posts! I’d love it if I could get those bunny molds for Easter this year, but would settle for some tulips in a planter. Either one could be enjoyed next year! Thanks & have a wonderful holiday!

288. Melinda says:

Would love for the Easter bunny to send me some raw chocolates, like Sacred Heart Chocolate! It’s super amazing!

289. Yin says:

Lots of chocolate 😉

290. Abby says:

I want to eat those chocolate bunnies through the screen!!! Some new shoes would be nice too 😉

291. Aly says:

I am a graduating senior at The Ohio State University and I want the Easter bunny to leave me enough money to pay off my student debt!

As well as a basket full of some dark chocolate :)

292. the surfer says:

I want an Easter egg with a message inside saying that the rest of this spring’s semester classes will be successful and for my recently ordered Vitamix to travel here safely!

293. Jennifer for NJ says:

A easter basket with goodies made by You!!!!

294. Katie says:

I wish the Easter bunny could bring our family to us. We live in Oregon and they all live in Wisconsin so it gets lonely around holidays since we can’t travel for every one of them.

295. Leslie R. says:

I would love one of those!!! How adorable!!

296. Sonyanijntje says:

Actually, I would like it to be warm and sunny and that everyone is happy and will enjoy ALL the things I’m making for Easter! (Luxury Easter-brunch with different breads and rolls and spreads that I’ll make, and also dinner for which I will be doing my extra best. As well on first as on the second day of Easter!)

297. Stefanie says:

I would like a new pair of running shoes but that will not be happening. Some odwalla bars will work though. :)

298. Sheila says:

A tiny bit of dark chocolate anything would be nice for Easter.

299. amy says:

I want a bunny chocolate mold! LOL

300. Rachelle says:

That is awesome! I actually have four little ones so that would even make the perfect amount! What I want from the Easter Bunny is for him to make this a very fun and exciting first vegan Easter for my little ones! Ooh, and some chocolate covered peanut butter cups for me! :0)

301. Chrissy says:

I want a real bunny for Easter!

302. Sue says:

Last year the Easter Bunny brought be a Kindle…..totally surprised me! This year, all I want is a nice fun day with the family. Oh and a Kindle Fire would be extra special! 😀

303. Krisitn says:

What do I want for easter … flowers, lots and lots of flowers. Baskets full, pots full, a lawn full, a garden full. And seeds to plant. And maybe just one chocolate bunny.

304. tracy says:

My. Husband is in the military and we are away from home. For easter I want to spend it with my family.

305. Ashley says:

Chocolate – duh

306. I would like some chocolate (duh!), and some quarters for doing laundry :) One year I got a pineapple in my Easter basket – already peeled and cored, haha – it was pretty awesome!

307. Caroline says:

I’d just like chocolate and a relaxing day for Easter :)

308. Easter Bunny, please bring me a pair of sunglasses 😀 I need some!

309. Sunnie says:

Oooh, I know what I’d love from the Easter Bunny! Dark 100% chocolate, coconut oil and cocoa powder (to make my OWN chocolate, of course!), and some dates. I’ve been meaning to buy some dates . . . and maybe he could throw in a few carrots so that I could make HIM something to thank him with! ;).

310. Chrissy says:

Katie, I keep getting an error page when trying to click the recipe link… help please!

I’d like me a big tasty chocolate bunny for Easter :0)

311. Elaine says:

I’d love for the cake and I’m planning to make (chocolate, of course!) turn out. And I’d love the bunny molds, since my 3-year-old would love making things with them.

312. AJ says:

Some chocolate and a new journal would be perfect.

313. Nichole C says:

chocolate of course!

314. mary says:

Girl, you are so funny! Your chatty chocolate bunnies are hysterical! And trust me, I needed a good laugh. My laptop died! Grrrrrr! So what do I want for Easter (or any day!)? – a brand new laptop that works, sings, whatever!

Thanks for making me smile today! -mary

315. Sadie says:

I just moved to a new town, so the easter bunny (my mom) came a little early this year and brought me a 3 month membership to my new gym!! So I don’t him him to bring me anything on Sunday, except maybe a few healthy vegan treats =)

316. Kerry says:

I want lots of dark chocolate, and a fully stocked pantry with everything I need to make all of your recipes!

317. Chanda Pearson says:

My son & I were diagnosed with gluten & dairy sensitivity last July! I always get the kids a chocolate bunny for Easter & was planning on using your gf/df chocolate recipe! But I haven’t been able to find bunny molds for chocolate! We would so appreciate winning the molds! :) BTW: Thanx for chocolate recipe!

318. Megan says:

Mmm… chocolate, and just a nice time with family.

319. Jena says:

I would love a healthy array of fresh fruits, veggies, some spa gift certificates and, of course!, a bit of chocolate

320. Courtney says:

Chocolate is the obvious answer, right? That and my mom’s batch of homemade cinnamon buns. That’s all I look forward to on Easter!

321. Ashley A says:

I want a Vitamix from the Easter Bunny!

322. Amy Thomas says:

I want enough money to adopt a baby :)

323. Katrina says:

When I click the link, it doesn’t work. Is anyone else having this problem?

1. Apparently some are and some aren’t! I don’t know why :( :(.

324. Verena says:

Hey Katie, can you please tell the bunny to bring me a a bunny mold ; ) I’m so in love with the ones you used! Its just lovely! chocolaty greets from germany! verena

325. dianne says:

the link to the recipe doesn’t work… :-(

326. Rachele says:

For Easter, i want your Chocolate bunny molds!! I want them because my 11 year old daughter loves bunnies and would “hop” over them!!! (And I refuse to buy the commercial ones for her.)

327. Denise B says:

Chocolate. Lots of Chocolate.

328. Shelley says:

For Easter I want all 4 of my children and 3 grandchildren in the the same at the same time!

329. Christina says:

Hmm.. I would LOVE to have a huge basket full of a variety of fruit covered in Dark, 80% cocoa chocolate! …Mmm… Heaven!(: Cant wait to make these bunnies Katie!
    PS: I LOVE the talking bunnies! 😉

330. Caroline Clarke says:

I want a bunny mould for Easter!

331. Pamela Wobig says:

I want candy!!! Yum :)

332. Judy Neary says:

The recipe link doesn’t seem to be working for me.

I want a peaceful and joyful day with Church and friends/family

1. Hmmm that’s weird! What error message are you getting?

333. Andrea says:

For Easter this year, I am just hoping for a peaceful, happy time spent with those closest to me! That’s all anyone can ask for. (And chocolate, obviously there will be chocolate involved!)

334. julie says:

Cute idea katie(as always). For easter this year I want a chocolate bunny mold and ricotta cheese cake.

335. Casey says:

I think at this moment I just want Oregon to stop raining and finally be sunny spring :). Oh, and some chocolate ganache. Yum.

336. bitt says:

This sounds really cheesy, I love chocolate and all but I really hope the easter bunny could bring me a day free of pain and full of good health for once.

ps: I barely noticed the white bunny at first, he’s like a ghost bunny!

337. i would love a heart shaped waffle maker and an afternoon of kite flying with my out of state boyfriend :)

338. Sandra says:

The Easter bunny can bring me dark chocolate and an amazon gift card.

339. Erica says:

I want big smiles on my family’s faces after we do our easter egg hunt!

340. Those are adorable! I want some homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for Easter!

341. Shaina says:

Would love to have someone else make me “healthy” easter chocolate! :p

342. Becca J. says:

I would love for the Easter bunny to bring me a warm, sunny day! My family made chocolate bunnies all growing up, but sadly my Mom is the only one with the molds- now that I have my own family I need to get some of my own!

343. Linda says:

For Easter I want the true meaning to rise above the rest!

344. Jensen Ankerson says:

I want stuff from whole foods market, the huge organic pink lady apples included(as well as some dark coconut clusters!!!):)

345. Jessica says:

I want the easter to bring me lots of CHILI CHOCOLATE!!

346. Chris says:

I want chocolate!

347. Emily says:

I’d love him to bring me healthy cadbury creme eggs…if such a thing exists!

348. Becca says:

A donut maker! Yummm!

349. Danielle says:

I want some of your chocolate pb eggs and some dark chocolate bunnies! Someone mentioned coconut cake in their comment. That sounds good too!

350. Meagan Shaw says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me some healthy cadbury cream eggs…they are so hard to stay away from this time of year! Happy Easter!!

351. Debbie says:

I haven’t had an Easter basket since I was 8 or 9. If the Easter bunny visits this year I could use a gift card to Barnes and Noble, a vegan everything cookie from Whole Foods, or some vegetable seeds to plant in the garden.

352. Jackie Wood says:

I’d ask the Easter Bunny to bring good health to my parents, for them to have a bright and happy, pain free day. With laughter in their souls and love in their hearts..for Easter will also be their 55th wedding anniversary

353. Chelsea Lords says:

I want a basket full of fruit!

354. Tracy says:

I think my son would LOVE to have chocolate bunnies and if I could make them healthy that would be wonderful! So, I guess I want my son to eat healthy chocolate!

355. Jennifer T. says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me a cute pair of summer shoes!!

356. Awe I want the Easter Bunny to bring me some flowers and chocolates. That would be fantastic!

357. I want sugar free chocolate bunnies for Easter!

358. Rebecca T. says:

As silly as it sounds, I want a treadmill. I’ve lost 60 pounds over the past 2 years and I need a little extra help to get rid of the last 10!

359. Ashley says:

I am a soon to be mommy and I would love a chocolate bunny mold for an Easter gift this year so that I can practice making chocolate Easter bunnies for the little one 😉

360. Sarah says:

I want my mom to keep recovering…she had a traumatic brain injury last June and has been in a nursing home since. She has extensive brain damage, but I want God to heal her on Easter.

1. Aw Sarah, she’s in my thoughts and prayers.

361. Allison Standard says:

These bunnies are fantastic! Here’s hoping for a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs in my basket- delicious and chocolatey!

362. Heather says:

I want chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!!!!

363. Julie says:

hmmm…from the Easter Bunny I would love some good quality dark chocolate!

364. Leah says:

A food processor so that I can make all of your yummy delicious recipes!! Although I managed to swing the chocolate chip cookie dough dip using my mini chopper today and my kids inhaled it!!

365. Erica says:

I want another tomato plant for my patio garden!

366. Laura D says:

I would love the Easter bunny to leave me a whole basket of delicious treats from your website’s recipes!

367. Georgianna says:

A holiday.. seriously.

368. Tori K says:

I want a basket full of dark chocolate reeses!

369. Kelsey says:

After years of not having an Easter egg hunt, my mum has decided that she’d like to do one for myself, my fully grown brother, and our partners!! I’m just looking forward to fun on the day… But some dark chocolate eggs wouldn’t hurt, of course!

370. I hope the Easter Bunny brings me anything chocolate! Or peanut butter..

This is such an awesome idea! I would love to make these for my hunny instead of buying the stuff I know isn’t as good (both tasting and for him).

371. Rose says:

I don’t celebrate Easter, but what would make me really, really, super happy is a hug from my dad across the Atlantic… I’m halfway through a semester in Prague and missing family like crazy!

372. Judy says:

I’d love to have the Easter Bunny bring some of Chocolate Covered Katie’s treats already made….but more likely is that someone else will have to make them to fill the family’s baskets.

373. Emily says:

I would love a potted plant!

374. Kara says:

I would like the Easter Bunny to bring me you! That way you could bake all of these things for me all the time. But if I can’t have that I will gladly take any sort of chocolate treats. :)

375. Roxie says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me a job! And a basket full of chocolate coins :)

376. Susan says:

I would love for the Easter Bunny to bring me a Vita Mix! 😉

377. Ash says:

I want chocolate covered gummy bears! Those are the best!!

378. Jordan Riley says:

Hmm… Does the Easter Bunny bring completed history papers? Because that would be fabulous. 😛

379. Rachel says:

I’m away at college and will not be able to make it home for Easter, so my friends and I are celebrating here! I would love a chocolate bunny mold so I can show them how delicious being a vegan can be!

380. kerri says:

I would not be at all unhappy if the easter bunny brought me nutella for easter :].

381. Colleen says:

So cute! For Easter I want the molds to make these :)

382. Renae says:

cc: Chocolate-Covered Katie

Dear Easter Bunny,
    Only chocolate will do; you know the drill.

383. Kealy says:

If the Easter Bunny is magical (he is, of course), then he can do anything, right? Right. So for Easter, I want my masters thesis to be finished.

384. I’d really like the Easter Bunny to share the carrots he (she?) eats. I can only assume they’re pretty good!

385. VegAlexandra says:

I want a basket full of farm animals! That way I can raise them the vegan way (;

386. Dolce says:

For Easter I want a basket full of delicious jars of nut butter, Reese’s eggs, and robins eggs! Yummmm yum

387. Susan says:

A handsome prince! =)

388. katie says:

i want a big basket of chocolatey goodness and another full of ingredients for some of your recipes to make for me and my boyfriend…we both love you!

389. Christie F says:

I would love chocolate with nuts, preferable almonds or pecans…in any form, thank you very much. LOL. I am hoping that this will be sent subliminally to my hubby AND the Easter Bunny. ;-0 Thanks for the chance to win this prize!

390. Crystal says:

I want those bunny molds! And of course some chocolate. I’m thinking along the lines of truffles.

391. rachel says:

food processor!

392. Katie (also chocolate covered) says:

I hope the Easter bunny drops a Vitamix into my basket so I can make more of your delicious recipes!

393. holly says:

Dear Easter Bunny,
    I would like a job I love that pays all of the bills and I would love to have my children this Easter.
    Sugar free gluten free chocolate is good too 8D

394. Anne says:

I would like for safe travels as we drive from Texas to MS to see our son who is stationed at Columbus AFB.

395. Marleena says:

I would like the Easter Bunny (or one of his helpers) to bring me a new car that doesn’t die in the middle of the road every few weeks and has to be towed in then get $1000 in repairs just to die again with new problems.

396. jennyv says:

New workout gear. :)

397. Alison says:

Cadbury Creme Eggs. Have you got a healthy recipe that mimics that sugary goodness?

398. Danielle says:

I am looking for chocolate from the Easter Bunny…I especially love chocolate bunnies! 😉

399. Ginnie M. says:

Hmmm, can the bunny fit a new car into an Easter basket? Okay, okay, I’ll go with loads and loads of chocolate. Just as good. :-)

1. Ginnie M. says:

Whoops! Commenting again since I forgot to leave my email address.

400. Sharon M says:

DARK chocolate and good coffee!!

401. Christina DeMott says:

I just want someone to clean the Easter Dinner dishes for me!

402. Tawsha Simon says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me allergy friendly chocky (chocolate) bunnies, Sour Patch Kids and the Adele 21 CD. Oh, and a gift certificate for a manicure :)

403. Maria Di Vietro says:

I want an easter basket full of tofu…and pineapples…lots and lots of pineapples. Some chocolate would be nice too!

404. Clarissa says:

I want Cadbury mini eggs!

405. LouAnn Mallon says:

If I won the molds I would give them to my daughters to make something wonderful and hopefully healthy!

406. Erin says:

I want to wake up to find the Easter bunny has done all my dishes, washed & folded all the laundry, and cleaned my bathroom. Gooood bunny.

407. Katie says:

Reese’s peanut butter eggs!!!

408. April says:

I would like him to bring me a dehydrator and a juicer….those are healthy requests but somehow I think they are over the Easter Bunny’s budget. =(

409. Nancy Bengtson says:

Ten times cuter than in the stores too! What do I want from the Easter Bunny? Well, how bout he nibbles on my ear and I melt?

410. Matilda says:

We like to call it the Easter Bilby in Australia (a cute wee marsupial with long ears) 😀 And I would absolutely love it if he/she could somehow sneak a Mountain Mint Wildbar into my Easter basket… I’ve literally been dreaming about them since you mentioned them all that time ago!

411. I want some new running and yoga gear! But I think that might be a little heavy for the bunny’s basket? lol

412. Lorien McCormick-Blaine says:

I got my wish already after hitting a deer head on going 65 mph everyone in the car was safe and no one got hurt. I totaled and I do mean totaled the car……but its just a car my sweet babies were safe! This Easter I will hug the ones I love a little bit tighter!
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ! Remember to live every day like there is no tomorrow!

413. Tina says:

I want my son to be able to go home from the hospital and be able to play and eat. I want to sleep in my own bed and cook in my kitchen.

414. Christina says:

I want my kid to take a nap! 😉

415. Kristine says:

I want a basket full of your cookie dough dip…aaaaand homemade chocolate bunnies. I can’t think of anything better for an Easter treat! :)

416. Moni Meals says:

you are so cute Katie! I would love to try that white coconut one, Yum-yum.

417. LDT says:

I would love it if the Easter Bunny brought me some coconut butter and peanut flour! It’s tough to find these things around my area and I have a feeling he might have a wider shopping area to scour.
    Of course, I’ll be happy if I get to spend a day playing scrabble and eating vegan cupcakes with my family 😀

418. Vicki says:

Just a fun-filled, memory-making day with my family :)

419. Emily says:

For Easter, I want my home to finally sell so that I can move into a better home for my baby Lucy to keep growing in. And a chocolate bunny mold :)

420. Sami B. says:

Definitely “Chocolate Covered Katie Copy Cat Reese’s PB Eggs.” Those things are the answer to my prayers!!!

421. Tami says:

I want bunny molds and LOTS of chocolate!!!

422. Erin says:

I want the Easter Bunny to leave me a winning lotto ticket from last weeks Mega Millions lol

423. Liz S says:

I would love a nice big bar of dark chocolate!!!

424. Alison says:

I want some bunny molds LOL and of course lots of dark chocolate and peanut butter eggs :) Yum!!

425. susie bowden says:

I think I want some of those healthy chocolate peanut butter eggs!

426. Marissa says:

I want some really good dark chocolate!

427. Eva says:

Lots and lots of chocolate:D

428. Delta says:

what do I want for Easter? A Bunny mold of course lol and some stevia drops to make these, unfortunately I just made the long drive to the health food store yesterday and dont wanna drive back there again this week! maybe our super-uber expensive store at the closer city (I live i the boonies) will have some when I go tomorrow… hmmm will have to look!

429. Regina says:

An hour to do anything I’d like. Or…a night of no cooking dinner. Sigh. To dream!

430. Chris says:

I want to indulge in too much dark dark chocolate laced with orange. And I want no trace of it left on my butt or belly when I’m finished! Mostly, though, I want some good old fashioned black licorice MADE WITHOUT CORN SYRUP or wheat starch. If anyone knows if this stuff is available ANYWHERE, PLEASE tell me!!! I look and I look………..

431. Lisa says:

PEEPS! I love em!!! Your post is cute, would totally love the molds.

432. Jana says:

Hi Katie! Would love to try these out! I’d looove the Easter Bunny to give me all the ingredients to all your recipes so I could bake them all!!! And to give me enough time to make them all! Totally obsessed with your blog and try to make at least one of your recipes every day :) My friends and family love them! Happy Easter! <3

433. angie says:

I would love for the easter bunny to bring me…..a donut pan :)
    these bunnies look marvelous!

434. Jen says:

I want a basket full of money! =)

435. Meredith says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me a ticket to spend a day with you in the kitchen, making all of your delicious treats!

Or a kitten. Either one :)

436. Meg says:

I want marathon entry fee from the Easter bunny! It’s expensive to race!

437. Susan Eagan says:

I want an Easter basket filled with vegan snacks, mostly chocolate!

438. heather says:

i want starburst jelly beans! :)

439. Judy says:

For Easter all I really want is some vegan chocolate, some more vegan chocolate, and if possible a little more vegan chocolate. That’s it for me….just CHOCOLATE!

1. Hahaha ok you sound like my twin :).

440. ALICE TILSON says:

441. GB says:

Some peace and quiet!

442. Gonna have to try the coconut ones with my healthy carrot muffin recipes. What a cute topper these would make!

443. Emi says:

What do I want from the Easter bunny? I want Katie to cook for me! (Can the Easter bunny do this? Maybe instead of some of that laundry?)

1. Hahaha I’d definitely choose cooking over doing laundry ;).

444. Stephanie says:

I would love a billion guilt-free chocolate desserts!!

445. Rana says:

I want bunny molds and a little wire whisk that is flat on the bottom to get to the corners of my pot, yeah.

446. Christine says:

I would love for the Easter Bunny to bring me some good books!
    And chocolate bunny molds….

447. Kat says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me some Gluten Free Goodies from Whole Foods, as well as Justin’s Nut Butter. I Would also love an Easter Egg Hunt. I miss those a lot!

448. Mallory S says:

Hmmm, is it too much to ask for fresh shelling peas to appear at my farmer’s market? That is what I really want!

449. Nicole says:

I want a magic bullet so I can make more shakes and smoothies from your blog! 😉

450. AikoVenus says:

This year I want the Easter Bunny to bring me the perfect egg mold so that I can finally make my vegan hard-boiled eggs look better for my bentos! ^^

451. Stacey says:

I want the Easter bunny to bring me my own personal chef for the day…possible someone with the name Katie…

1. Aw lol I actually want a personal chef too! Maybe we could split the cost? 😉

452. Karla says:

I just (as in today) started eating wheat and dairy free….eeeek! I want yummy Easter treats that I can have and taste good!

453. Heather says:

I would love it if the Easter bunny brought me…. a chocolate bunny mold! I (and the E. bunny) would score REALLY big with my kiddos.

454. Deb says:

Dairy free, sugar free peanut butter cups would be fabulous!

455. Kathleen Waite says:

I would like lots and lots of good, dark chocolate!!

456. Elizabeth says:

I want a hike and flowers with everything chocolate on your blog! :)

457. Melissa says:

I would like some colored denim, or brightly-colored jewelry!

458. Danielle says:

I would love for the Easter bunny to bring me anything vegan chocolate! Yum!!! Or any baking supplies. I would bake all day long if I could!

459. Kristin says:

a bigger food processor!!! or all of the dark chocolate in the world! :)

460. Alicen Adams says:

I want the Easter Bunny to clean my house for me before my entire family comes over for lunch. I would <3 that!!

461. Those bunnies are so cute! 😀 I would love some of these cuties for Easter. <3

462. Krystle says:

Dear The Easter Bunny,

Please send me more recipes from CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE. Oh and some healthy chocolate to make Katie’s recipes. Oh and love, happiness, and world peace.
    THANK YOU! :-) See you in 6 days.

Happy Egg Making,

463. Julie says:

All I want for Easter is a big bowl of peanut butter (I gave it up for lent)

464. Jaris says:

I would not say no to a large chocolate sculpture. Nor to dinner with a handsome stranger.

465. Claire K says:

Hi Katie! I really want the Easter Bunny to deliver baskets of dark chocolate candy & the newest dark chocolate mint m&ms to my college roomie and I. We aren’t able to go home for Easter and will be celebrating her in New Orleans, your chocolate bunny molds would help all of my friends celebrate!

466. Aurora says:

A vacation!!

467. I want a Vitamix! Or a DSLR camera!

468. Sarah says:

I want a trip to the beach!

469. Lynde Thames says:

adorably morbid!!
    hmmmm…Dear Easter Bunny…..I want dairy free…egg free…yeast free…corn free…soy free chocolate!

470. Drew says:

I would like a really great vegan recipe book!

471. Janice says:

I really want a food processor so I can make your awesome recipes!!!!

472. Jeanna says:

Silk dyed boiled eggs and sugar free hot chocolate for me!!!

473. Laura says:

As much as I want to tell the Easter Bunny to not leave me any treats this year (diet!), I always hope for Reese’s peanut butter eggs!! This year, however, I hope they are yours! :)

474. Julie Simpson says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me chocolates that taste like See’s but sugar free and low fat. :) is that too much to ask?

475. Kylie says:

I want chocolate bunny molds this Easter :)

476. Kathy Ayers says:

I love your recipes! I can’t wait to try the sf choc bars!

477. Emily says:

I would love to enjoy a quality day with my family over brunch with a bunch of these little chocolate bunnies! YUmmy

478. Amberly Walker says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me a pedicure.

479. MrsPetey says:

I want the Easter bunny to leave something better for my children than over processed candies with so many ingredients that it sounds like a science project. Thanks to your recipes, I am giving my 1 year old daughter stuff she can really sink her teeth into and I don’t have to worry about what she is putting into her baby body.
    (Your 5 minute chocolate oats recipe is a frequent request from her. I make it about 2-3 times a week for breakfast. I only wished I had known about it sooner, I could have puréed it and given it to her as a baby first food before she had teeth. I’ll know better for the next one!)

480. Paige McBride says:

I really would love a chocolate easter bunny mold for
    easter! That, and the mega millions would have been nice but too late for that! =)

481. Hi! I am new to your blog and LOVE it! I decided to try your chocolate bars today. I have Crohn’s disease and have a hard time digesting regular sugar. I used the Agave Nectar and felt great after eating the chocolate bar! My only question is, is there a substitute for the coconut oil that you think might work? I would love to make this a little lower cal. I don’t expect you to answer this as you have too many comments to read through, but I thought I’d give it a shot! Thanks for your awesome blog!

1. Aw thanks! Sorry, I don’t know of a substitute.

482. Marina Patrice says:

I’d like the Easter bunny to bring me some local raw honey, herbal tea, and healthy chocolate bunnies (or some awesome molds so I can make my own!). I really enjoyed the pictures for this recipe..

483. Jules says:

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me a cute pair of sandals and one of those 2-foot tall chocolate easter bunnies!

484. Steph says:

It’s a longshot but… I would like a big basket of CCK samplers :) including bunnies, babies, single ladies, and other goodies!

485. Stacie N says:

I want lots of chocolate and no IT Pain for I can run for miles

486. Lynda M. says:

Dark chocolate and tulips please :)

487. Elise says:

I would love to get a new home for my bunny Paco!! And maybe some chocolate-covered carrots 😉 and for myself, any chocolate will do!

488. Susan says:

All I would like from the Easter Bunny is a long week in a tropical paradise!

489. Emily says:

These are so cute! For Easter I want some new workout clothes! I’ve been wearing mine to death. haha.

490. Maureen says:

Simon’s so very cute!
    I don’t want anything from the Easter Bunny – but if he would take something – like ten pounds, that would be awesome!

491. mona says:

Hey Katie… don’t get mad, but I want CADBURY MINI EGGS! :) And one of your deep dish cookie pies. Heavenly.

492. Dana says:

I’d love a bunny mold and any thing Katie makes. And throw in a blog with as many cool followers as she has, while you’re at it, Mr. Wabbit!

493. I would love if he Easter bunny could get me a job, it’s funny but true.

494. Rachel Lucas says:

I want a food processor from the Easter Bunny this year, so I can make more of your fabulous recipes.

Love this site!! :)

495. Aja says:

I want the Easter Bunny to give me a full ride scholarship to college for the next 4 years. Or at least one that will cover tuition. Or housing. either one is good. Oh! And lots of chocolate of course.

496. Meghan says:

chocolate and some lululemon…two of my favorite things :)

497. Soniya says:

Can this bunny bring me a baby? A baby sister/brother for my little toddler? :(