15 Healthy Candy Swaps!
When you think of the word candy, what comes to mind?
While some people might immediately think about Twizzlers, Sweet Tarts, Starburst, and gummy bears, my favorite candy has–unsurprisingly–always been of the chocolate variety. And while candy normally goes hand-in-hand with empty calories, artificial flavors, impossible-to-pronounce ingredients, and added sugar, it doesn’t have to be that way. The following 15 healthy candy recipes prove that it IS possible to eat candy on a healthy diet. Each of the healthy snacks below is vegan, and many of them can also be suitable for gluten free, keto, paleo, and other special diets as well. No one should feel left out of the fun!
Healthy Candy Recipes
1. Instead of a Butterfinger, make these 7 Ingredient Vegan Butterfingers:
Healthy Butterfingers (Reader favorite!)
2. IInstead of a Mounds Bar, try these No Bake Coconut Bounty Bars:
3. Instead of a Hershey’s Eat-More candy bar, try these Eatmore Chocolate Fudge Bars:
4. Instead of a bag of M&M’s, try these addictive 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chips:
5. Instead of a Reeses peanut butter cup, try this super easy homemade version:
6. Instead of a Hershey’s bar, try these customizable 3 Ingredient Chocolate Bars:
7. Instead of Godiva chocolates, try these Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs:
8. Or these Almond Butter Fat Bombs:
9. Instead of a Snickers bar, try one of these Vegan Snickers Ice Cream Bars:
10. Instead of Ferrero Raffaello Balls, try these No Bake Coconut Bliss Balls:
11. Instead of See’s chocolate fudge, try this Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge:
12. Instead of a York Peppermint Patty, try these Vegan Peppermint Patties:
13. Make this Healthy Chocolate Candy recipe any time you’re craving Russel Stover Chocolate Candies:
Healthy Homemade Candies – In An Ice Cube Tray!
14. Instead of a Nestle Crunch bar, make these chocolate peanut butter crunch cups:
15. And finally, if you haven’t tried baking sweet potatoes this way, it is a MUST TRY because they will seriously taste like candy. (If you don’t believe me, just try it!!!)
How To Cook Sweet Potatoes – the 3 secrets that will make them taste like candy
Did I miss any of your favorite healthy candies?
If you have any requests for healthy candy recipes or allergy friendly alternatives to your favorite candy bars that you’d like to see, please absolutely feel free to let me know in the comments below!