Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Oatmeal Pancakes

Oatmeal Pancakes – soft, fluffy, light, sweet, and wholesomely healthy!

Light, fluffy, soft, hearty, wholesome oatmeal pancakes - these really fill you up! @choccoveredkt

Every now and then I will pack up a bag, drive to my parents’ house, and stay the night in my old bedroom, which is still intact with trophies, yearbooks, and stuffed animals from my childhood… oh, and bright turquoise walls with hot pink accents. (Really, what was I thinking?)

This is what I did last weekend, driving over for an early family celebration since I’ll be out of town on my actual birthday this year. The weekend began with Saturday morning oatmeal pancakes, homemade by my mom who got up extra early on her day off just because she knows I don’t sleep late. It was nice to have someone else make me breakfast for a change, and the oatmeal pancakes were seriously delicious!

Oatmeal Pancakes

These hearty and healthy oatmeal pancakes really fill you up. Plus, you can freeze any leftover pancakes for another day.

That is… on the rare chance there actually are any leftovers!

Oatmeal Pancakes

Print This Recipe 5/5

• 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp spelt flour, all-purpose, Bob's gf, or ww pastry flour (120g)
  • 6 tbsp rolled oats (30g)
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 4 stevia packs or 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
  • 1 cup plus 2 tbsp milk of choice (minus 3 tbsp if using pure maple syrup)
  • 2 tbsp oil (20g)
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp pure almond extract (omit if desired)
  • optional: handful chocolate chips or raisins
  • optional: can add up to 2/3 cup blueberries if desired
Total Time: 20m
Yield: 3 to 4 servings

Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe: In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a separate bowl, whisk together all liquid ingredients. Pour dry into wet, and stir together to form a batter. (Note: if the batter is too thin–which might be the case especially if using cup measurements of ww pastry flour–just add a little more flour until you get a pancake-esque batter.) For fluffiest pancakes, let the batter sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. Lightly grease a medium skillet, then place over medium heat. When pan is hot (see tip), drop small ladelfuls of batter onto the skillet. Flip pancakes, using a spatula, when the edges begin to look dry. Allow to cook one minute longer, then remove from heat. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings. TIP: Test the heat of your skillet by throwing a few drops of water onto the surface. When the water sizzles, the pan is ready for the pancake batter. Recipe makes about 20 small pancakes, the size of the ones in the photos (3-4 servings).

*View Oatmeal Pancakes Nutrition Facts*

P.S. Thanks, parents, for not turning my old room into a gym.

birthday breakfast mom katie

Link Of The Day:

Healthy Pumpkin Recipes – 22 delicious ways to use canned pumpkin!

Tags: , ,

1. Lisa says:

Oatmeal pancakes are probably my favorite type if I had to choose one!
    Haha, had to laugh at your room into a gym comment…because my parents totally turned my room into a gym. How rude 😉

2. Terezka says:

Aww your mom is so cute. I will be going to visit mine in Prague Tomorrow! I am ecstatic! I haven’t seen her in a Year :( yay I have been making oatmeal cookies a lot and to make them chewy I put them in the freezer for a bit. Did you ever try that (umm I am sure you did haha) so pancakes are next.

3. Toni says:

I’m so glad you got to be treated to breakfast for your birthday! These look delicious.

4. Alice says:

Hello there!
    It’s funny how you read my mind and posted a new pancake recipe when i was wondering which one i should try next :)
    Sadly, I am only one person to eat them… How do I store pancakes? I only remember you once used “bad” pancakes that you stored the wrong way for a photoshoot ^^
    Will I have any problems when I halve the recipe?
    Stay as awesome as you are! :)

1. bee says:

Hi Alice,
      I have halved CCK’s pancakes recipes before, as I am the only one eating them in my house too. While I haven’t tried it with this particular recipe, I can’t see why it wouldn’t work. I like to write down the new measurements so that I don’t forget part way through the recipe how much of something I’m putting in, and put double!
      Happy frying.

5. Ivana says:

Looks absolutely amazing!:))

6. Thank you for this recipe. I have a hard time finding foods that are filling enough for me in the mornings. Maybe this will help.

7. Jennifer says:

You mention that it makes 20 pancakes about the size of the ones in the picture…but, there is no frame of reference in the pictures to see how big they are! 😉 You and your mom are seriously cute in the photo!

8. Susan says:

These pancakes sound delicious. Between all the smoothie recipes and pancake recipes I’ve been finding, I would probably never have to make the same breakfast twice! I’m always glad to see another healthy but tasty choice.

My room was turned into an office/guest room (the guest part would never be used except for my father to take naps), as soon as I left home – I think. My youngest sister might have used it for a while before the transformation. But my parents didn’t keep anything set up the way we had it after we left.

9. My parents have kept my room intact too. They’ve changed the pink walls to white and put in a new, much softer bed. But it’s still my old bedroom. I love sleeping there when I’m in town! Those pancakes look delish! Go mom!!

10. Molly says:

Turquoise walls?!? makes me want to paint my bedroom turquoise.
    I’ve never made oatmeal pancakes before, but I make oatmeal all the time, Actually yesterday I made your coconut cookie dough oatmeal, and right now I’m having your chai breakfast shake. sooo yummy :).
    I’m going to make these pancakes for my family tomorrow morning, I know they’ll be delicious. :)
    your recipe calls for 2tbsp of oil, can I use coconut oil? or does it matter what type of oil?
    can’t wait for your book to come out, thanks for sharing all your lovely recipes.
    look forward to trying several of them :)

1. Yes, coconut oil is actually my favorite in these pancakes.
      Just be sure to gently heat the milk of choice so the oil doesn’t solidify.

1. Rizi says:

Coconut milk is also really good for pancakes.

11. thats a yummy cake. thanks for the recipe!

12. Danielle says:

These sound amazing! I’m definitely going to make them soon!

13. Elizabeth says:

Ya’ll are so cute! I really cannot wait to try them!! =DD

14. These look awesome! I love oatmeal and pancakes. Nice and healthy and hearty to start the morning off right :)

15. I love how simple and wholesome these are! And they look delicious of course :)

16. Yum! I’m always looking for new homemade pancake recipes! Looks great!

17. LOVE anything and everything oatmeal. These look sumptuous!!

18. Ooohhh I love pancakes! And I’ve been wanting to try out oat pancakes for a while now. Thank you for sharing!

19. Ellen says:

Hehe, I knew I was an adult when I came home and found my old bedroom had gone from its goth splendor to being a pastel craft room!
    And also, I need some pancakes now, these look lovely:)

20. Sheri A says:

Hi Katie!
    I would love to make these pancakes but I am trying to get oil out of my diet. Is there anything I could sub for the oil and have the pancakes still turn out fluffy and light? Thank you.

1. Sorry, I don’t know of anything.

2. Holly says:

Why would you want to eliminate oil from your diet? Some fat is essential in everyone’s diet.

1. jen says:

Don’t need added processed oils in your diet. Empty calories, saturated fats and rancid immediately. Get you fats naturally from avocados, nuts, flax seeds etc. See Dr. McDougall, Dr. Esselstyn etc. Can try bananas or applesauce in place of the oil in the recipe. There are lots of no oil pancake/waffle recipes out there which are really yummy too.

3. Lauren says:

I just made them with applesauce instead of oil and they are great!

21. Karen says:

Quick question – would I be able to substitute organic Einkorn flour for the flour in this recipe (and many others)? (all organic, farmed in the old fashioned way before corporations took over)

1. Sorry, I can’t ever recommend a substitution unless I’ve tried it, because I wouldn’t have a way of knowing the results :-?.

1. Karen says:

Fair enough. So today I tried using the following subs:
        Einkorn wheat flour
        Honey for the maple syrup
        Coconut milk (not a sub, just my preference)
        Coconut oil (again, not a sub, just what I have)

They turned out wonderful! Thank you so much for a delicious nutritious pancake recipe :)

22. Mary Marshall says:

These were just perfect! I added a few tablespoons of flaxseed and omitted the vanilla since I was using vanilla soy milk.

Nice big fluffy pancakes with a good texture…my hubs and I ate the whole batch in one sitting- whoops!

1. Thank you so much for trying them!

23. Maddie says:

I gotta say: a tanning bed and a stack of playboys = not a gym!

24. Haley says:

I went on to Weight Watchers, put in the recipe, and found that 5 pancakes is 6 points. But 4 pancakes are 5 points. Just thought I’d let you know! :) I’m so excited to try these tomorrow 😀

25. Bianca says:

I do think that this is the first family-sized pancake recipe you have on here! Yay! Soon I’ll have to divide the ingredient list by 4 to make a single serving. Maybe when I’ll feeling inclined to do math. On the other hand, do you ever eat plain pancakes without any add-ins? I was wondering if you have a good vegan buttermilk pancakes recipe. (I’m half-starved just looking at the photos. Or maybe that’s just because I just finished a vigorous dance practice. :P)

1. I don’t really have a “buttermilk” recipe per se… but I think you could do the single-serving blueberry pie ones and just leave out the blueberries perhaps.

2. Karen says:

I can confirm the pancakes are delicious with no toppings or additions! I ate two while cooking them :)

26. Amy M says:

I’m Amy, i’m new here!
    Just a quick message to let you know i’m loving your blog.
    As a dessert loving girl with a killer sweet tooth it’s nice to see somewhere dedicated to healthier options.

And as for this post – it’s so cute that your parents kept your room!

27. Yum these look delicious. I love pancakes and have never even thought about putting oatmeal in them. Sounds healthy and filling!

28. You both look awesome. You sound like you had a great, happy childhood with loving parents. That’s great, certainly a treasure, specially if you someday become a mother.

29. Katie says:

Made these this morning, I originally came to your site looking for a baked oatmeal recipe but saw this recipe and decided pancakes it is! I used 3/4 white whole wheat flour, left out the additional tbsp. I also used half rolled oats and half quick oats (by accident :) then replaced the oil with peanut butter! They turned out delicious! Light and fluffy and 4 yr old approved! Will be a staple pancake recipe for me!

1. Thank you so much for trying them… I love your peanut butter idea!

30. makayla says:

These are great! I made them today. Yummy flavor and easy to make.I added raisins.. Katie have you ever had Kits Organic bars? They’re made by Clif bar and are just like Larabars (gluten free and vegan) but the only difference is they are also organic. They come in: cashew; peanut butter; berry almond; and chocolate almond coconut…my favorite!!! You could find them at whole foods. If you haven’t give them a try!! :)

1. Yes… I think I probably have a few of those bars in my pantry. I love the chocolate ones too!

31. I made these this morning! So filling and yummy!

32. June of the Internets says:

Hi Katie and everybody! This has nothing to do with the above post, but I wanted to mention that I just made the ultimate fudge pie layered on top of the chocolate chip blondies from this blog. It’s in the fridge now until I finish my soccer tournament. Thank you very much for these healthy recipes, or I think the serving size would be somewhere around a half ounce. :) – June

33. Ruth says:

Thanks for a fantastic recipe! My toddler was just diagnosed as allergic to dairy & eggs, so she’s on a mandatory vegan diet now. She’s loving these pancakes. :)

34. Mmmm, these pancakes look so good! I love these photos, too. gorgeous! :) Pinned.

35. Emma says:

These look great! I love your pancake recipes and am currently working on adapting one to make a dry mix that my brother can take tramping and just add water and oil to. (Yes, this is how I convince non-vegans to branch out a little and give delicious vegan food a go :P)
    The calcium content in these is looking really good, is that just from the plant milk?

36. Kate says:

Made a single serving of these this morning after my run and they were amazing. Just what I needed to refuel and also to get ready to study all day. For those that are curious I divided the recipe by four. Here are my measurements that I used and they turned out very well.

1/4 cup spelt flour
    2 tbsp oats
    1/8 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1 stevia packet
    1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract

I did add up the calories and it was 223 for the batch!

Again these were amazing. Thanks Katie!

37. cm says:

I don’t use Bob’s, I use Hodgson Mills instead because it is non gmo! Please check it out : non gmo project! Too your health!

38. Pixie says:

My bedroom got claimed by my brother when I moved out! He now has my old bedroom, he “guest room” is his TV room, and when I come to visit I sleep in my partners daughters bedroom! – A room we painted pinks, purples and greens for her for when she visits! lol. It’s always so strange sleeping in a bedroom that, growing up, actually used to be my parents! How things change!
    On another note, I may have to try these! I’m not normally a pancake fan, but these may sway me….

39. MichelleH says:

Happy early birthday! How cute are you and your mom? Matching gorgeous smiles and matching Tshirts, adorable together!

40. Alli says:

BEST. PANCAKE. RECIPE. EVER. I had to use honey because I’m fresh out of maple syrup, and WOW. Thanks for this!!

41. Chantal says:

Have you ever considered making a vegan crepe recipe? I love crepes and to make them vegan would be awesome!

42. Jennifer says:

These pancakes were fantastic. I highly recommend adding the almond extract. It adds so much flavour! :)

43. Ahh these look delicious! Will definitely be making soon :)

44. Karissa says:

Katie! I just made these pancakes and they are so good! I love the almond extract (because I love marzipan). The texture was perfect, not flat or dense. I did add about 1 Tb ground flax and I liked that. I’ve tried a lot of your pancake recipes and I have often used for cookie pancake recipe that is similar to this one, but this is great! Thank you!

45. Grace says:

I’ve just tried this recipe & the pancakes turned out to be delicious!!!!!!!!!
    i actually prefer my pancakes to be slightly burnt at the edge
    they were really fluffy & not too sweet which makes it even better!!!!!
    Thanks for the awesome recipe! :-)

46. Sadye says:

My favorite recipe of yours yet!

47. Lizanne says:

These oatmeal pancakes are AMAZING! My son has asked for them 2 weekends in a row, and I think they are going to be a regular feature. I used the ww pastry flour and did need to add a bit more to get the pancake batter consistency right (as predicted), but everything else is exactly the same. I do include the almond extract, which I think makes it taste super special, like we went out to a restaurant. The recipe doubles easily (which is great because my pancake-lover son is 17, and there are four of us all together). Thanks so much, Katie!

48. Stacy says:

Would they still be okay if I used the flour I had on hand and honey instead of maple syrup? :) Also, is that a normal syrup or a healthy one? Thanks!!

49. cassidy says:

Tried this today, SOOOO good. i had to stop myself from eating all the batter. love the vegan stuff!

50. Tori13 says:

I just made these pancakes last night for dinner. (I love having breakfast for dinner…makes me feel like a kid!) These pancakes are seriously delicious. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much flavour and oatmealy goodness they had. Thanks so much, Katie.

51. Debra says:

These were delicious! Made them with whole wheat flour (because that was I had) and served them with jam. Especially tasty with Raspberry Lemon Marmalade, by the way.

52. Jaime says:

Not everyone eats this healthy and is used to the taste of “real” food – so I am always nervous when I have house guests I have to cook for…almost to the point of anxiety.

So this morning, I made them these pancakes and the normal stand-by eggs and bacon. Guess what they all loved?!

53. Ethel says:

These were delicious! I made half a batch and polished them off all by myself. I added some carob chips and melted 1 Tbs of dark chocolate peanut butter with 1 Tbs almond milk as a topping. SO yummy! I love the texture and the cinnamon!

54. Amber says:

These sound really good! Will be trying these very soon! Thank for posting yummy healthy foods!

55. JoAnna says:

Hi! These look amazing, do you think I could use coconut flour?

56. Ioana says:

Im doing them now :) But I would have a question. I only have liquid stevia. 5 drops per serving it says. Do you know how many drops a pack of stevia is?

57. Lisa says:

Not that these aren’t good as the recipe calls, but I added some applesauce to the batter and they were really good! Thanks for the recipe!

58. Natasha says:

These are my new favourite breakfast! I make the whole batch and store in the fridge to take some to work every day. I replaced the oil with fat free Greek yogurt and added in a tbsp of chia seeds and they turned out great!

59. Erin says:

These are by far my favorite pancakes! I love the almond extract, in my opinion that is what really makes them extra good… so good you don’t even need syrup!

60. camille says:

Thank you for the recipe Katie! Can you confirm that there are no eggs in it? I’m just double-checking because it seems like most pancake recipes rely on them as a binder. Thank you!

1. Beth says:

No eggs and these will likely be the best pancakes you’ve ever had!

61. Beth says:

Hi Katie,

I used your recipe last night for our Shrove Tuesday dinner of pancakes and sausage. I am leading a weight loss challenge at work and participating in another through Facebook, so I wanted to keep the meal “healthier” if possible. I Googled “oatmeal pancakes” and yours was the third result, but I was really wooed by the description I saw “These light and fluffy oatmeal pancakes will leave you full of energy, ready to take on the day!” I clicked through, read your post and recipe, and decided on the spot that yours was the one we would use!

I used all-purpose flour, 2% milk, maple syrup, and substituted 2 tbsp of cinnamon applesauce for the oil. The pancakes were phenomenal!!! They were so tasty, in fact, that I didn’t even dress them with any additional syrup!

My husband makes BIG flapjacks, so the recipe made six large pancakes for the two of us – three each. Using MyFitnessPal and the ingredients that I chose, it worked out to 401 calories for my serving of pancakes.

My efforts to really “health-ify” the meal were thwarted as my local Wegmans was out of their chicken breakfast sausage links. We made do with pork sausage patties; I only ate two (140 calories).

Even at 541 calories for my dinner meal, I managed to come in on point for my calories for the day AND…I felt great about my choices and added a new recipe to my repertoire!

62. Laura says:

These were so good!

63. Shelley says:

Best pancakes ever! I halved the recipe (for flour I used 1/4 cup AP, and 1/4 cup WW), used the maple syrup option, skipped the oil and instead used 1/2 banana mashed up, added a scant teaspoon each of ground flax and chia, I didn’t add the almond extract, chips or blueberries, although I’m thinking about throwing in some chopped walnut next time. Used coconut oil to cook them…yummm! The flavors of maple, coconut, banana, and cinnamon blended quite nicely. This will be my go to pancake from now on :)

64. Ingrid says:

Made these for my family this morning. Best pancakes I ever eaten. EVER! They kept us full til lunch and then I ate the rest for lunch, that’s how much I liked them. Thank you!!

65. Ang says:

Tried these this morning. My mom and I both enjoyed them. I used ww pastry flour and regular sugar b/c I didn’t have maple syrup, all almond extract (no vanilla) and almond milk. I i also added raisins. I will definitely make these again. This is the second recipe I’ve mad from your site. Each one has been fantastic. Thanks for your work and thaks for sharing.

66. Ang says:

Tried these this morning. My mom and I both enjoyed them. I used w/w pastry flour and regular sugar b/c I didn’t have maple syrup, all almond extract (no vanilla) and almond milk. I also added raisins. I will definitely make these again. This is the second recipe I’ve made from your site. Each one has been fantastic. Thanks for your work and thanks for sharing.

67. Tarra says:

OMG I just made this this morning and wanted to report back! I made half the recipe since I was making them just for myself… the batter was too thin as you forewarned in the recipe. But instead of adding more flour to thicken it up, I added one scoop of vanilla protein powder. Amazing outcome, super fluffy and soft!! Plus a bunch of added protein… YUM! This is going in my recipe box :) Thank you, CCK!!!

68. Emily says:

Theses pancakes were so delicious especially with chocolate chips. I halved the recipe and put a little more sugar in than I wish I did because they came out overly sweet for me . The oats give it a good flavor and texture. These are defiantly Birth Day dessert worthy, I think.

69. Rossana Sandoval says:

I absolutely LOVE this recipe it’s quick, easy, and best of all, delicious. I did it for my family this past weekend and they went crazy over it asking if I could make them again next weekend. I did I quick meringue and blackberry compote to top them and they looked so amazing and tasted even better. Thanks for this amazing recipe.

70. Meirav says:

I have tried a few healthy pancakes recipes and this one is the best. Can anyone tell me how to print it?

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

To print, highlight just the recipe itself and right-click “Copy.” Then open a new Word document and hit “Paste.” You can name and print this file, then save it in a CCK Recipe folder.

71. Brittany says:

just made these are they are AMAZING! They are delicious, healthy and so simple to make! I cut all the ingredients in half and it made two perfect sized pancakes for me :)

72. Melandi says:

I made these this morning for my husband for Fathers day – he loved it SO much i had to make it AGAIN for supper :) Thank you for sharing!!!!

73. JJ says:

Thanks so much for the delicious, and easy Oatmeal pancake recipe. It helped make for a great Father’s Day. My wife had to work, so I invited my 80 year old widowed neighbor to join me and my 90 year old “son’ we care for (developmentally delayed) for a Father’s Day brunch. My friend made a great smoothie (using my Vita-mix), I made mexican hot chocolate, cinnamon buns, and your oatmeal pancakes. I omitted the optional almond extract, included the blueberries and maple syrup and used unbleached AP flour. They rocked! And I still have my dominant hand in a cast- The pancakes are that easy, although my pancake flipping with my left hand left something to be desired.

74. Ali says:

The first one burned a little (my fault) so my one year old and I are snacking on it while I fry up the rest. She’s giving her approval even of the burnt ones! She keeps saying “bit-a!” (bite) and pointing to them :) Thank you!

75. Ken Toppell says:

What is a “serving” of your pizza waffle recipe?

76. Tonya says:

Wow! These are divine. My newly dairy free five yr old has been begging for pancakes. These were a huge hit for everyone! I used cashew milk and the batter was a little runny, but a little extra flour helped. I’m glad I made enough for breakfast this week!

77. Nicole says:

Congratulations on your cookbook! Keep it up Katie!!! :)

78. Laura says:

I had a lot of trouble with the thickness of the pancake mix – it made it very difficult to flip the pancakes! The pancakes themselves were delicious though, so next time I’ll try blending the mix and then stirring in the chocolate chips.

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Next time, just add a little extra liquid until you achieve a pancake batter consistency. Easy fix :-)

79. Samantha says:

I made oatmeal cookie pancakes for me and the kids this morning. So delicious!! Couldn’t even tell they were vegan. I feel like almost everytime I make vegan pancakes they taste like baking powder…except for yours, Katie!! (And I dont mean any vegan disrespect; I was vegan for years, and I always found baked goods challenging. But that was in the dark ages :)

80. Sandra says:

Loved this recipe. Great flavor and thickness.

81. Taylor Ann says:

Had a huge craving for pancakes this week and this recipe totally satisfied my craving!
    One of the best pancake recipes I’ve ever made

82. These were FANTASTIC! I used spelt, 3 tbsp sugar, and safflower oil. So good and super easy! Thanks, Katie!

83. Scarlett says:

These are amazing! I changed the oats for quinoa flakes and used gf flour and they were great. I also make my own version of healthy quinoa flake pancakes on my blog as I can’t eat gluten or oats…I find them a great alternative to porridge in the morning.

84. Rebecca says:

I had never been very good at making pancakes, and I suspected part of it was that I hadn’t found the right recipe. When we discovered my daughter had an egg allergy, my pancakes turned from bad to abysmal. And then I tried this recipe. Hallelujah! I may never try another recipe again, even if my daughter outgrows her allergy. These pancakes are awesome, no matter how hard I try to screw them up. The whole family loves them. I even managed to make them while camping. Thank you!

85. easypeasy says:

Oh my! These sound soooo good! :)

86. Susanne Arena says:

Right on the money Katie, another yummy recipe. I can’t wait to try this. I was wondering if I could add an egg white to this or egg replacer (orgran). I know the addition of egg is not vegan, but do like eggs. I am not seasoned pancake make having avoided them for years because they seem to be loaded with calories. But yours look so nice and light. Good on you Katies Mum :)

87. Mary Frances says:

These pancakes look so yummy!! I love how you used oats and spelt as a healthy alternative. Will have to try it for a weekend breakfast soon!

88. Kati says:

These are the best pancakes I’ve ever made! I didn’t have maple syrup so I used honey instead and it worked just fine. Thank you for the recipe :)

89. Lynda says:

I have a couple of questions. I’ve only used spelt flour once, so I’m not familiar with its use, but I read that when you use it instead of regular flours, you have to use 25% less liquid, or it’s too runny. Your recipes always give a choice of flours to use, so I’m just wondering how the recipe differs when using spelt in one, and then using whole wheat in another version?
    My other question refers to using a scale verses measurements. I just got a scale, so I’m wondering you think I would get the best results following your measurements or weights?
    Thanks for any help you can offer.

90. Laurie says:

I just made these and OMG!! SO good!!! I had to sub honey because I was all out of syrup but worked fabulously! No butter or syrup even needed they have so much yummy flavor!
    Thanks !

91. Evans says:

They look so yummy!!!

92. Maria says:

As always, yum, yum and yum with nutrition. I would like to feature your recipe as a pre-bikini special…many thanks

93. Nicole says:

I recently discovered your blog.. I made these pancakes this morning and they are FANTASTIC! Thank-you so much :) There are many other recipes I can’t wait to try!

94. Cori says:

I made these for breakfast and they were super wonderful. I think I am going to make up another batch tomorrow, they were that good.

95. Hannah says:

We make these all the time! Love them!

96. Sarah says:

I’m not even vegan and yet I love these oatmeal pancakes better than any non vegan pancake recipe I’ve tried. They are perfect with some maple syrup and peanut butter on top.