Soft, chewy, ULTRA PEANUT BUTTERY chocolate chip cookies… these babies are easy to make and impossible to resist!
This is the perfect cookie recipe for your next girls night.
You need just a few pantry staple ingredients, and the cookies can be made in under 10 minutes from start to finish, including the baking time!
Not just for girls’ night – the recipe is also great for virtual potlucks, bake sales, lunchboxes, zoom happy hours with friends, or any time you’re craving quick and delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Also Try This Chickpea Cookie Dough Dip
Girls night might look a little different these days.
But now more than ever, it’s important to keep up with friends, whether that means virtual happy hours, picnics outdoors where everyone brings their own blanket, or hanging out with roommates or siblings.
And if you live alone? Sometimes girls night can simply mean Netflix binges in comfy pajamas and slipper socks, while eating cookies and drinking wine.
I’ve been having a lot of those lately… and I am not complaining about it!
(Cookies and wine > cookies and milk)
You Might Also Like: Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
It looks like I’m serving the cookies at a party.
But it’s 2020, so we know they’re really all for me 😉
If you’re home with kids, this can also be a fun and kid-friendly weekday baking project.
The cookies are easy to prepare, and children can help with the measuring and mixing of ingredients.
Plus, since there’s no egg in the recipe, it’s safer for kids (um, or adults) to eat the raw cookie dough, which everyone knows is the best part of making cookies in the first place!
The chocolate chip peanut butter cookies can either be baked or no-bake: The pictures in this post are of the baked cookies, but recently I’ve been doing the no-bake version because it is way too hot to even think about turning on an oven.
Leftover chocolate chips? Make Sweet Potato Brownies
(Above, watch the video of making the cookies)
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, or allergy-friendly sub
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quick oats (for low carb, try these Keto Cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar, unrefined if desired
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 – 5 tbsp chocolate chips
- You can do a baked or no-bake version of the recipe – If baking, preheat oven to 350 F. Gently heat the peanut butter if it’s not already easily stir-able. Combine all ingredients. Form cookie balls and place on a baking tray. Press down to whatever thickness you want, as they don't spread on their own. Either refrigerate until firm or bake 7 minutes, then let cool completely before handling, which allows the cookies to firm up. View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
Banana Ice Cream – 10 Flavors