Who wouldn’t want to eat a giant oatmeal cookie for breakfast? This overnight breakfast cookie lets you do just that!
No bake, vegan, with just 6 ingredients.
A single serving oatmeal breakfast cookie you can easily customize.
Mix the ingredients together the night before to have a wholesome breakfast the next morning, ready whenever you want it!
Readers also love this Almond Flour Banana Bread
The “single lady” breakfast cookie was inspired by two things.
First was an email I received from a reader who asked if I could come up with a recipe similar to the Erin Baker Breakfast Cookies sold in stores.
Her email reminded me of an idea I’d written down years ago but had never actually gotten around to trying.
There’s a recipe on my blog for Snickerdoodle Oatmeal, and one day a blogger named Abbie (whose blog is sadly no longer in existence) recreated my oatmeal recipe in the form of a giant breakfast cookie and posted about it on her blog.
She combined all of the ingredients in a bowl, spread the batter on a plate, and let the extra moisture evaporate overnight so it turned into a soft and delicious no-bake snickerdoodle breakfast cookie.
Her idea was so brilliant, and I don’t know why I didn’t try it until now! For more healthy breakfast ideas, be sure to check out the link below:
The flavor possibilities are endless…
Espresso Chocolate Chip
Watch the overnight breakfast cookie video above.
Overnight Breakfast Cookie
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mashed banana or applesauce
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp protein powder or flour, such as almond or oat flour
- 1 to 2 tbsp nut butter or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optionsl add-ins such as chia seeds, raisins, shredded coconut, or chocolate chips
- Stir all ingredients together. Spread out on a plate. Refrigerate overnight, uncovered or with a paper towel placed gently on top. Frost if desired, or add toppings such as melted peanut butter and chocolate. Enjoy!View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Healthy Breakfast Options
Or these flourless Keto Blueberry Muffins