Nutella Brownie Batter Dip

Nutella Brownie Batter Dip: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2014/08/01/nutella-brownie-batter-dip/

Continuing on with our Nutella Recipe Week.

The following recipe is completely amazing! It tastes pretty much like you’ve just stirred a heaping spoonful of Nutella into a batch of gooey and unbaked brownies. Who could resist something like that? Except maybe people who don’t like brownie batter… Is there even such a thing as a person who doesn’t like brownie batter?

Maybe I don’t want to know 😕

Nutella Chocolate Dip

If you’re willing to share, this recipe is highly recommended as a good dessert for any potluck, barbecue, or party, as it is quick to make, easy to transport, and always well-received by guests. But it’s pretty hard to share!

In any case, I’ve had a lot of fun with Nutella week and hope you all have too. There are more Nutella recipes still to come (Nutella Ice Cream, Nutella Frosting, Nutella Fudge Brownies…), so I’ll try to incorporate these into future theme weeks. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the brownie batter dip!

(Adapted from the Cookie Dough Dip and Black Bean Brownies.)

Nutella Cookie Dough Dip

Nutella Brownie Batter Dip

• 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
  • 1/8 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2/3 cup granulated sugar of choice or xylitol
  • 1/16 tsp stevia (see chart) OR 2 additional tbsp sugar of choice
  • 1/4 cup rolled oats
  • 1/3 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread or Healthy Nutella
  • 1/4 cup milk of choice
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus extra for the top if desired

In a high-quality food processor, process all ingredients except the chips until smooth. (Use a blender if you must, but I cannot vouch for the results.) Stir in the chips, then serve with sliced fruit, graham crackers, gingersnaps, or anything else you wish. Or just eat with a spoon! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

—> View Nutella Brownie Batter Dip Nutrition Facts <—

Nutella Chocolate Dip

Question of the Day:

What would you like to see as the next theme week?

Ice Cream week? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough week? Cupcake week? Sweet Potato week? Avocado week? Single-Serving week? I’m starting to plan the next theme week now, so feel free to leave a comment with anything you’d like to see next!

Super Healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Muffins

Link of the Day: Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins – the healthy breakfast muffin

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Olivia says:

This looks amazing! I can’t wait to make it!
    I’d love to see an ice cream week, or a gluten-free recipe themed week. I know most of your recipes are naturally gluten-free or can easily be converted gluten-free, but it would still be nice to have a week full of recipes that are specifically designed to be gluten free. Thanks! 😀

1. Lacey says:

Yes! I second this!

2. Alex says:

Thanks for sharing your heart. I have been inspired to share my journey wIth Huntingtons Disease.

3. Cheryl says:

What about a pancake week? I know you’ve already had breakfast month, but one can never have too many pancakes! I also really like the idea of cookie dough week and single-serving week :)

4. Megan says:

I’d love a sweet potato theme week! Also a single-serving theme would be great! Love your recipes!

1. Alexa says:

A sweet potato theme week would be spectacular, bringing both variety and delicious new flavors to the blog!! :)

5. Oh my goodness, this is the bomb! You should do a coffee themed week! Or a fruity week!

6. I would eat this by the spoonful.

Scratch that, by the cupful.

7. Rowena says:

This looks delicious, thank you!!! Ice cream week would be wonderful, considering August is the last warm month of the year before we move into chilly autumn days.

8. Rowena says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like single-serving desserts? If I am going to go to the trouble of preparing a homemade dessert, I am going to make more than one serving. Also, not that I score any health points for this, but I always eat more than the equivalent of one serving.

1. Sahar says:

I couldn’t agree more

9. Lia says:

An oatmeal, chocolate+pb, cookie dough, chia seed, or banana themed week would be awesome! Thank you Katie! You rock.

10. Kaitlyn says:

I’d love to see a Single-Serving theme week!

11. amanda says:

I love the theme idea! Nutella was a fantastic way too kick it off too!! I would love to see cookie dough next☺

1. Abby says:

Cookie dough week seconded! :)

12. Lucy says:

Avocado week sounds delicious! Also an oatmeal week would be amazing, or a maple syrup week. I know you do quite a lot of banana recipes already but you could do Banana week. Or savoury week, that would be very different!

1. Teddi Myers says:

I love chocolate!! However with needing to be on a GF diet; buying GF desserts from the store is so expensive. Your desserts look yummy and I can not wait to try them. My issue is how to make them taste good enough for my partner to eat them too. All of the ones from the stores have a horrible aftertaste. We get tired of not being able to eat the same desserts.

13. EVA says:

I’m not going to lie; I wasn’t a big fan of Nutella week. I LOVE Nutella-esque spreads, but these recipes weren’t my favorite.

I’d DEFINITELY want a single-serving week! Or a lunch/dinner week where you make savory meals? Or how about bread week?!

1. Liz says:

Not sure why you would leave a comment like this, as it makes you sound incredibly selfish and ungrateful. These recipes are free on this site. If you don’t like one, just click away. But unless you are actually paying Katie for the recipes, you really don’t have a right to complain they “weren’t your favorite”. Please heed the wise words of Thumper, and take your negativity elsewhere.

1. eribis says:

I don’t see the harm in saying that these “Nutella-esque spread” recipes weren’t Eva’s favorites….

1. Anna says:

Thank you, Katie, for all of your hard work in making these recipes and offering them for free for us readers. Many of us do appreciate it.
          I also appreciate your kindness in taking the time to answer reader questions and your patience. I just made the cauliflower chocolate cake, and my 5 year old said it was yummy! Planning to make many more of these recipes :)

2. k says:

I agree. I am actually surprised when EVA does not leave a comment with a negative vibe.

14. Kathy says:

Looks amazing!! Zucchini week would be great, due to the abundance of the fruit right now.

15. D says:

I would like to see an Oatmeal week!
    Also, I’m not sure what category this food would fall under, but I’d like to see a vegan soufflé recipe please!

16. KarenM says:

Would it be possible to do a low carb/glycemic week?? That would be amazing!

1. Melinda says:

I second this :)

17. Liz says:

Ice cream week would be great! And I second pancake week!

18. eribis says:

Single serving week would be awesome!

19. Jessica says:

I cannot wait to make this! :) And chocolate chip cookie dough week definately needs to happen! And peanut butter week also! And maybe a pie week and a cookie week…lol okay I’ll stop now 😛

20. Ooh ooh. I vote for single-serving week!!! 😀