Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe

It’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Easy recipe for Disney's popular frozen dessert --- just 5 ingredients: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2015/04/23/strawberry-dole-whip-recipe/

If you’ve never tried Disney’s Dole Whip before, you are in for a real treat!

After I shared my pineapple version a few years ago (the Pineapple Dole Whip recipe can be found here), I’d always planned to try more flavors. This past month, I finally got around to trying a strawberry Dole Whip recipe and was shocked to find it’s even more delicious than the pineapple version!

strawberry dole whip recipe

Easy recipe for Disney's popular frozen dessert --- just 5 ingredients: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2013/06/05/dole-whip-recipe-bring-disney-to-your-kitchen/

Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe

(serves 4-5)

• 1 cup sliced frozen strawberries (120g)
  • 1 cup frozen raspberries or more strawberries (120g)
  • level 1/4 cup milk of choice or canned coconut milk (60g)
  • pinch uncut stevia OR 1 1/2 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/16 tsp salt

Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop out and eat OR put in a plastic bag and freeze ten minutes, then cut a hole in the bag’s edge and squeeze out in a swirl. (Or you can use a Yonanas machine if you have one – I used the bag method.) The addition of lemon might sound strange, but it really makes the recipe!

View Strawberry Dole Whip Nutrition Facts

READER SHOWCASE:

robin zorn nutella fb

Robin’s Healthy Chocolate Frosting, recipe in the Chocolate-Covered Katie Cookbook.

If you’ve made a recipe from the book, please feel free to share your photos!

Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Ball

LINK OF THE DAY: Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Ball

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Oh my gosh, how freaking delicious, Katie! love the POP of color!

2. Lauren says:

Does this work even if you don’t have a Vitamix? I’d love to try but not sure my blender can handle recipes like this.

1. Allie says:

I’ve made the pineapple version in my blender and it was fine. It has the milk so that helps blend it all together.

2. jessica says:

I used a food processor and it was fine. I did let the frozen strawberries sit for 15 minutes or so on the counter so the processor could chop

3. Georgia Bak (@georgia_bak) says:

Yummy…!!!Actually, that made me want to go to the shop in the afternoon and buy some strawberries and raspberries..!! 😛

4. Sara K. says:

This looks so yummy! Despite many visits to Disney World over the years I’ve never tried a Dole Whip. Never even noticed them for sale! We are going this year and I intend to try one 🙂

I have a question for you regarding this recipe. What do you consider “uncut stevia”? I purchase Sweet Drops which is a liquid stevia, but I don’t think that is what you mean.

1. Cait says:

Uncut stevia is just another way of saying pure stevia – like, stevia without any other ingredients but stevia in it. Liquid stevia will have another ingredients in it to make it into a liquid consistency, so it won’t be uncut.
      I think you can still use it though! You’ll just need a bit more than in its uncut form.

1. Allie says:

You can use the NuNaturals packets whenever she calls for uncut stevia too. Just go by whatever the amount of sugar listed is. So if it says uncut stevia or 2 tbsp sugar, use 2 packets of nunaturals stevia http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/stevia-conversion-chart/

2. Stef says:

Never had the dole whip at Disney either, also never saw them for sale! We were there this past March and I was even looking for it and never saw them 🙁 I don’t know where they’re hiding!

5. Holy hot pink yumminess!!! This looks delicious! Yes the dole whip concept definitely needs further flavor exploration 😉

6. Cassie says:

I loved the Disney lemon dole whip! This is wonderful!

7. Dana says:

Wow. IT looks super Yummy!!!! I want to try it, soon!!!

8. This looks too delicious Katie! The colour is so vibrant 😀
    Next time, you can try and swirl both this and the pineapple one together, I bet that would make for a killer combination 😀 x

9. I love the idea of coconut milk + strawberries. Looks so good!

10. This recipe looks so delicious!! I’ve never tried dole whip but have always wanted to!

11. alex says:

Looks delicious! Just curious about the nutrition facts… Since its 17 calories per serving and this makes 5, it seems like the whole thing should be about 85 calories. However, all of the frozen berries I’m looking at (even unsweetened) look to be about 90 calories per cup, which would make this recipe at least 40 calories per serving (for 5). Regardless,
    I’ll be trying it because it looks delicious! Just wondering if there Is there something I’m doing wrong with my ingredient search! 🙁

Thanks!!!

1. Allie says:

I imput gram measurements for the berries and Silk cashew milk into calorie count and came up with something similar to Katie’s numbers.

12. I LOVE Disney Dole Whips!! Going to have to make this when the weather warms 😉

13. Allie says:

I am a huge fan of the pineapple dole whip recipe on your site so I’ll try this one for sure!

14. Mochi says:

Thanks for this wonderful recipe. I will make it when I get all the berries!

15. Lisa says:

Just made it for breakfast instead of my usual banana soft serve. DEELICIOUS! 🙂

16. Kathy says:

I would love to do these for a party . Does it work if you make them a few hrs ahead and then let defrost a bit

17. Karen Wood says:

I have never had dole whip. Sounds like I should make some!

18. Mickie Bair says:

cannot share ANY of this stuff on facebook..you give the damn option but no post box to click..so I am unsubscribing..good bye

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Your comment makes no sense. The posts can definitely be shared on facebook. I do it all the time. Why do you think they can’t be shared?

19. Matea says:

This looks like such a refreshing treat! Oh! The healthy chocolate frosting reminded me: I made your Reese’s Pieces peanut butter frosting and I cannot get enough of it! Peanut butter’s a favorite 🙂