These no-bake coconut bars are completely irresistible – and you can make them in under 10 minutes!
As if I needed yet another addictive no-bake recipe on the blog.
Oh but one can never have enough no-bake recipes, right?
Especially when there is coconut involved.
You know what else one can never have enough of?
Obviously I would say chocolate.
The eleven different types of chocolate bars in my kitchen pantry attest to that. My roommate would say makeup, as her collection could stock three separate branches of Sephora.
My sister would probably say shoes. Although she might say nailpolish.
She really does have a lot of nailpolish.
Also try these: No Bake Coconut Bounty Bars
And one can never have enough coconut.
Except maybe my crazy boyfriend who just yesterday informed me that he doesn’t like coconut.
I think I stared at him blankly for over five minutes, trying to comprehend that statement.
You know, I also once dated a guy who didn’t like chocolate… 😕
Fill in the Blank: One can never have enough ________.
Dishes? Scarves? Jars of peanut butter?
I’m also going to throw jeans and bathing suits onto my list, because even with all the ones I already own, I always want to buy more.
Oh, and puppies… I can’t go into Petsmart on adoption days for fear of taking home all the rescue puppies!
No-Bake Coconut Bars
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (80g)
- 1/4 cup agave or pure maple syrup, or 1/4 cup water and stevia to taste
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (For substitutions, see nutrition link below)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optional mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. (Mixing by hand will still taste good, but the bars will crumble.) Squish into any small container–I used a 7×5–and refrigerate for an hour before trying to cut. Or freeze for 15 minutes. Can be stored in the fridge or freezer, for at least a few weeks.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram