How to make your own dairy free and vegan peppermint bark recipe at home for a quick and easy holiday treat, with just 3 ingredients!
Peppermint bark is one of those hugely popular holiday recipes each year.
Maybe because it’s so ridiculously simple to make. Just stir the ingredients together, chill for a few minutes until it hardens, and that’s literally all you have to do!
When it’s difficult to keep from eating the whole thing before I can even take a photo, I know a recipe is a success. Staying away from this bark was hard!
Vegan Peppermint Bark
- 1/2 cup coconut butter or cacao butter, or vegan white chocolate chips
- 12 drops pure peppermint extract (just under 1/4 tsp)
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup OR stevia drops to taste (omit if using chips)
- optional handful sprinkles, crushed candy canes, etc.
- Gently melt coconut butter, cacao butter, or white chocolate. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spread the mixture onto wax paper, then put it in the fridge or freezer to harden. After just a few minutes in the freezer, it will turn into delicious bark!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Vegan Holiday Treats