These ultra rich peanut butter no bake cookies are completely impossible to resist!
MADE IN JUST 5 MINUTES
If you’re a peanut butter lover, this classic peanut butter no bake recipe is definitely the recipe for you – with no butter, no eggs, and no flour required!
Also try these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
They also happen to be really good frozen.
Just pop one out of the freezer any time a craving hits.
The entire recipe comes together in minutes, and you only need four basic ingredients!
Trending now: Lentil Soup – the best recipe
These peanut butter no bake cookies are super customizable!
Feel free to use either quick or rolled oats and crunchy or creamy peanut butter.
Or make them peanut-free by using almond butter, cashew butter, or even softened coconut butter.
You can make the healthy peanut butter no bakes with oil OR use milk of choice – such as almond milk or oat milk – for a lower calorie option.
How to make peanut butter no bakes
This recipe is super easy.
If using natural peanut butter, start by gently warming it up until it’s easily stir-able.
Combine all of your cookie ingredients in a bowl until well-mixed. If you want to throw in a handful of mini chocolate chips, don’t let me stop you…
Use either a spoon or cookie scoop to drop blobs onto a large plate or pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
Chill to set, then serve and enjoy!
Leftover oats? Make this Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Above – watch the peanut butter no bake cookies recipe video
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 1 2/3 cups rolled or quick oats (for keto, try these Keto Cookies)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil or butter OR milk of choice (or omit and add 3 tbsp extra nut butter instead)
- Gently warm nut butter until stir-able. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well-mixed. Use either a spoon or cookie scoop to drop cookie-sized blobs onto a large pan or plate lined with wax or parchment. Chill to set.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
MORE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES