With just 6 ingredients, this is the easiest raw chocolate cheesecake you will ever try!
Easy Raw Chocolate Cheesecake
Can Be Sugar Free
You May Also Like: Keto Ice Cream – Just 4 Ingredients
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
If you’ve never made a raw cheesecake before, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is.
Combine the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, pour into a pan, and chill until firm – it can even be crustless if you want!
Or forget the pie completely… just eat the chocolate cheesecake batter with a spoon.
Raw cheesecakes are completely different from traditional cheesecake recipes.
They are so smooth, velvety, and ultra rich.
It’s like eating chocolate fudge in the shape of a cheesecake! Even a small piece is so satisfying, and they are meant to be savored slowly as the chocolate melts in your mouth.
The recipe was adapted from this Raw Cheesecake Recipe.
Raw Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews or macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts or additional cashews
- 1/3 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener maple, agave, etc., or stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup milk of choice or water plus more for soaking
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or coconut butter sub almond butter or melted cacao butter for coconut-free
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- If using a crust, prepare it ahead of time – I used the raw chocolate crust from my Peanut Butter Pie post.Soak nuts in a bowl of water 6 hours or overnight, then drain and pat fully dry. Blend all filling ingredients in a high-speed blender until completely smooth. (If you don’t have a blender strong enough to fully process the nuts, just use a food processor and a total of 1 1/2 cup cashew butter instead of nuts). Pour into a springform pan—I used an 8-inch, but a 9-inch will also work; the pie will just not be as deep. Refrigerate or freeze until filling is firm. Top with berries, melted coconut butter, or you can make a chocolate shell by melting 4 oz chocolate (or sugar free chocolate chips) with 1 tbsp coconut oil. If using the shell, you can freeze it a few minutes to set, but slice before the shell completely hardens so it doesn’t crack.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Healthy Chocolate Recipes