Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Pizzerts and Protein Powder

Let’s hear it for the letter “P”

(I feel like there should be some sort of Sesame Street reference inserted now.)

Today, I have a special guest poster: Fat Bobbie!

From Bobbie’s Mommy, Cecilia:

Hey Katie just want to let you know, I made your breakfast pizzert today. Oh lordy, it was so delicious …. mine was chocolate pizzert with peanut butter + maple syrup for dipping 😀

(You might remember Fat Bobbie from the fat-hugger post.)

1. why do i always look at pictures of your brekkie foods after i eat my own? i know i’m just gonna want it, it always looks sooooo good!

2. sooo good! it just looks soo good!

3. Cecilia says:

This just make my day, no joke. Thank you for being so sweet <3 ya!

4. Guinea pigs are my favorite thing in the world. Besides chocolate, of course. If I had my way, I’d always eat chocolate with a guinea pig sitting on my shoulder!

5. Caroline says:

Hey, Cecilia…gorgeous pizzert! I love your dishes. I’ve got to get around to making these, but I’ll have to have a good appetite because I can never really stop with just one, be it pancakes, or toast, or even cookies. I think I will make a berry one with cashew or almond butter sauce. Cashew butter has this lovely natural sweetness to it.

6. Cecilia,
    I am so glad I could make your day, because your adorable email really made mine!! :)
    Give my love to Bobbie!
    Oh, and I hope Bobbie’s not offended that I called him (her?) fat!

7. Cecilia says:

Nope, in fact he flaunts it (and shakes his butt) like it’s his business all day long 😉

8. land animal says:

Mmmmmm…. pizzert.

9. I had guinea pigs growing up and was obsessed with them. I read like every guinea pig book published and wrote all my creative writing assignments in english on them. hugging fats is for all! (ps- if you’re interested, I’m collecting photos from bloggers if you look at my Humpty Dumpty post; no big deal. thanks!)

10. Stefanie says:

That looks good. Bobbie is one cute guinea pig. :)

11. I love your pizzerts. I have them all the time for dessert, honestly!

12. absolutely hilarious! (and looks delicious!)

13. emily says:

oh, the pizzert looks so good! i will definitely have to try that– & sooner rather than later.

i stumbled across your site several months back, but have just recently started keeping up with it (if your website hits have increased dramatically lately, that’s me catching up on everything ;)). i’ve made your kozyshack-style oatmeal pudding & the cheesecake mousse so far…. katie, where have you been all my life?? :)

i also love how you’re okay with enjoying food– & it’s so refreshing to see someone who’s not afraid of it, but sees its purpose and the good in things like healthy fats. so many people are quite the opposite. i’m recovering from an eating disorder & it’s really inspiring.

thank you for all the work that goes into keeping this site running & updated!

14. Emily,
    Wow, thank you so so much for absolutely making my day! Really, I cannot tell you how much your sweet comment meant to me.
    Happy Saturday, sweet girl! :)

15. Ilana says:

Oh Katie. Your every post makes me laugh and then drool over food…it’s really not a pretty combination.

16. shesarunner says:

Haha you are so adorable and funny Katie. I love Bobbie (or his mommy? Not sure which one is in the picture).

1. shesarunner,
      Hehe, that’s Bobbie ;).

17. That picture of Fat Bobbie makes me smile :) I really like the sweet-potato coloured fur heehee

I’ve been catching up on your posts and I have to say, you’re a terrific and funny (in a charming way!) writer with an awesome outlook on life, and food, and just anything you talk about!
    My sister and I have a great time recreating our favourite recipes and it’s so refreshing to see her enjoying her food instead of restricting certain healthy foods because of their possible carb or fat content. Thank you!

1. sileyourebeautiful,
      Aww thank you!!! I hope you know how amazingly sweet you are for taking the time out of your day to brighten mine with your kind words.
      Say hi to your sister for me; I love spending time with mine too :). (We’re lucky to have sisters!)

18. Hahahaha! Great imagination. . . sometimes I want to do posts like this, but then I’m afraid that everyone will think I’m insane. (You aren’t) 😉

19. maxinthegym says:

Eek! I want to grab that guinea pig right out of my computer screen! So adorable!