How to make creamy and delicious homemade cheesecake cupcakes, with just 5 ingredients!
Easy Cheesecake Cups
There’s honestly only ONE thing better than real homemade New-York-style cheesecake…
These quick cheesecake cupcakes are portioned out individually, so you can pick one up in your hand and keep it all to yourself, no sharing required!
You May Also Like: Easy Cinnamon Rolls – 4 Ingredients
The cheesecake cups are low-calorie and easily portable, and they’re a fantastic dessert for parties.
Guests always go crazy for the soft and decadent cheesecakes and would never guess they’re so easy to prepare.
They can also be frozen, for an instant treat whenever your heart desires cheesecake but you don’t want to keep a whole pie in the house.
I’ve made the recipe at least 5 times this summer and am already planning to make it again!
Mini Cheesecake Topping Ideas
The cheesecakes can be eaten plain, or you can get creative with toppings:
Blueberries and Coconut Whipped Cream
Mini chocolate chips
Peanut butter and chopped Chocolate Truffles
Fresh fruit and raspberry jam
Sliced banana or strawberries
Or sprinkles, granola, cinnamon sugar, crushed walnuts, almonds, or pecans… Did I miss anything??
Can I Make Crustless Cheesecakes?
You can definitely make this recipe crustless!
Or if a crust is preferred, simply press crushed graham crackers, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, or cookie crumbs (such as these healthy cookies) into cupcake liners before adding the cheesecake filling over top.
If you want crustless and no-bake cheesecake cups, feel free to portion the filling into little bowls instead of cupcake liners and skip the oven step completely. You can then add crushed graham cracker crumbs to the tops if desired.
Here’s A Chocolate Version –> Brownie Cheesecake
Above, watch the video of how to make cheesecake cupcakes
Adapted from: Healthy Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 oz cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt, such as almondmilk yogurt
- 1/3 cup sweetener of choice (sugar, xylitol, honey, etc.)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cornstarch (or sub 3 tbsp almond flour)
- optional 4-5 graham crackers
- Bring your cream cheese to room temperature. Preheat oven to 350 F. (I also like to add a baking pan filled 1/2 way with water to the bottom oven rack to add moisture to the oven and prevent cracking, but this is not required.) Line the bottoms of a muffin tin with circles of parchment paper or muffin liners. If a crust is desired, combine crushed graham cracker crumbs with 1 tbsp butter or oil (or enough water to make them sticky) and press into the tin. In a blender or food processor, combine all cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Portion into the muffin tins, smooth down, and bake 20 minutes on the center rack – then do not open the oven door, but turn off the heat and leave in the oven 5 additional minutes. Remove still-underbaked cheesecake cupcakes from the oven, let sit one hour to cool gradually, then refrigerate overnight. During this time, the cupcakes will firm up, and the wrappers will also peel off easily the next day.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
Or this Avocado Chocolate Mousse