Coconut Oil Fudge – Just 3 ingredients, healthy & vegan, with a keto option and endless flavor possibilities!
Keto Coconut Oil Fudge
Homemade coconut oil fudge is one of the easiest healthy desserts.
Just stir the ingredients together in a bowl, smooth into a container, and chill to set. Within minutes, the fudge will be firm and ready to slice!
And since it only takes a few minutes, there’s plenty of extra time to experiment with more and more flavors.
Some of my favorite flavors are chocolate, banana, and peanut butter; but the sky is definitely not the limit here.
You can even try swirling two flavors together!
Coconut Oil Fudge Flavors
- Peanut Butter: peanut butter + coconut oil + pinch salt
- Chocolate: coconut oil + cocoa powder + coconut butter
- Pistachio: pistachios + coconut oil + sweetener
- Banana: coconut butter + coconut oil + banana
You can make them in any shallow plastic container, or use candy molds or even mini muffin tins that have been lined with parchment so the fudge will be easy to remove.
I used a candy mold tray from Michaels craft store for the fudge in the pictures.
You can usually find different types of candy molds at stores such as Jo Ann, WalMart, Hobby Lobby, or sometimes even Target or regular grocery stores – Look for them in the cake decorating section of craft stores or near the frostings in grocery stores.
As mentioned above, you can also easily just use any plastic container.
And definitely feel free to brainstorm more flavors than the ones I’ve listed below!
Also be sure to try out this popular spinoff recipe: Fat Bombs – Chocolate, Keto, Vegan
Coconut Oil Fudge
The Basic Recipe
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice, or allergy-friendly sub
- 2 1/2 tbsp virgin coconut oil or coconut butter
- optional 2 1/2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Gently melt the coconut oil and nut butter until stir-able. Stir in all other ingredients, smooth into a shallow plastic container or candy molds, and freeze to set. Slice or pop out of the molds, and enjoy. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.FLAVORSStrawberry Fudge: coconut butter + coconut oil + sweetener + 1/2 cup sliced strawberriesPeanut / Almond Butter Fudge: peanut or almont butter + coconut oil + sweetener + optional pinch saltPistachio Fudge: pistachio butter + coconut oil + sweetener (You can blend pistachios to make butter)Banana Fudge: coconut butter + coconut oil + sweetener + 1/2 a very ripe banana + optional cinnamonGingerbread Fudge: peanut or sunbutter + coconut oil + molasses + optional 1/8 tsp powdered gingerChocolate Fudge: coconut or sunbutter + coconut oil + sweetener + 1/4 cup cocoa powder + 1 overripe banana or additional 2/3 cup coconut butterView Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
Recipe of the Day: