A soft and chewy giant vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, NO sharing required!
Calling all chocolate chip cookie lovers!
Whether you live alone or simply just don’t want an entire batch of cookies in the house, this single-serving chocolate chip cookie is the perfect portion-controlled snack for anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies.
Also Try This Brownie In A Mug
MORE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES:
Healthy Cookies Recipes – Over 50 Recipes
This soft and chewy single-serving cookie is packed with nutrition!
It’s great for a healthy dessert, after school snack, or even breakfast – with protein and fiber to keep you full and satisfied for hours.
Above – Watch the video of how to make the chocolate chip cookie
Also, just ignore the milk in the video. I improved the recipe after filming and was able to cut down on the number of ingredients in the process.
So there’s no milk needed for this recipe… except perhaps a tall glass of almond milk to drink with your chocolate chip cookie!
Leftover Oats? Make Overnight Oats – 15 Recipes
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
- 3 tbsp quick oats
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar, unrefined if desired
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp applesauce, pumpkin, mashed banana, or additional butter or nut butter
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- *The cookie can be no-bake – feel free to skip the oven step if desired! And if you're a visual person, be sure to watch the recipe video above.If baking, preheat oven to 325 F. (To save energy, I like to make the cookie right after taking something else out of the oven so it’s already preheated.) Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir very well. Soften nut butter until stir-able (if using regular butter, you want it soft but not melted). Stir everything together to form a batter. Form into a cookie—or make smaller cookies—and bake on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet for 6 minutes. Let cool, and it will firm up considerably as it cools. Enjoy!View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Single Serving Recipes