Pumpkin season is in full swing, and these simple vegan flourless pumpkin muffins—only 115 calories each—might become a new favorite!
Just throw everything into the blender!
In less than 20 minutes your entire kitchen will smell like homemade pumpkin pie.
These healthy pumpkin blender muffins are perfect for serving at breakfast or throwing into a lunchbox to celebrate Fall.
Also Try These: Sweet Potato Brownies
The recipe can be soy free, gluten free, egg free, dairy free, nut free, and vegan.
And if you find yourself with leftover pumpkin after making the muffins, you can also bake yourself a Crustless Pumpkin Pie.
It is a huge reader favorite.
Okay… who else has already used the pumpkin emoji way too many times this year???
The recipe was adapted from these popular Blender Muffins.
Pumpkin Blender Muffins
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can white beans, or 1 1/2 cups cooked
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quick oats or almond flour (or try these traditional Pumpkin Muffins)
- 1/4 cup almond butter or allergy friendly sub
- 1 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or additional cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350, and grease a muffin tin or line with cupcake liners. Drain and rinse the beans, and pat dry. This gets rid of any bean taste. Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor until completely smooth. (If you’re using a blender without a tamper, stop occasionally to stir ingredients with a spoon so they blend evenly.) Spoon the batter into the liners, smooth the tops, and bake 20 minutes. They will look underdone. Let sit 20 minutes and they will firm up. The muffins also firm up even more overnight. These are supposed to be fudgy and almost pumpkin-pie-like, not floury like traditional muffins. Some might not like the texture, but if you’re a fan of my Black Bean Brownies, you will probably like these as well!View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
Currently Trending Recipes: