Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Homemade Gingerbread Spice Latte

It’s a homemade and healthy gingerbread latte!

gingerbread latte

Where’s my Coffee?

My roommate, Emily, is one of those people who absolutely cannot function until she’s had her morning cup of coffee. So our kitchen is fully equipped with a Keurig machine and stacks of flavored coffee pods.

Yesterday, after my run, I decided to play around with the Keurig pods… I love to watch the coffee stream out. I’m easily amused.

The molasses was still out from my Healthy Pecan Pie.

Somehow I always manage to forget about molasses until Christmastime rolls around, and then I use it with a vengeance—pouring the sweetener into everything from pie to peanut butter—to make up for its lack of use during the rest of the year. (Translation: You can probably expect to see a lot of gingerbread-themed recipes on my blog next month.)

gingerbread spice latte

Gingerbread Latte

• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp ground ginger
  • 2 tsp molasses (blackstrap or regular)
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 3 tbsp strong coffee
  • 1 cup milk of choice (almond milk, soymilk, etc.)
  • sweetener to taste (sugar, stevia, etc.)

Mix everything together in a small pot or in a mug. Then heat until desired temperature is reached. (Alternatively, if you want a foamy latte: Mix spices into coffee. In a big measuring cup, microwave the milk until foamy. Then pour milk into coffee mixture.)

Optional Topping: Raw Gingerbread Men Recipe.

My raw gingerbread sunk to the bottom of the latte. Poor guy.

Other Starbucks-themed beverages:

copycat starbucks frappuccino

Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino

Really, really easy. Although, maybe frappuccinos aren’t the best recipes for winter… unless you have a nice, warm fireplace. Or a Costco heatdish. (Love those things!)

pumpkin spice latte

Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte for One

Tags: , , , , ,

1. I’m not too thrilled with Starbucks’ version – this one looks delicious!

2. Sarah says:

OK, can i just join in the i-need-coffee-or-i-am-a-zombie club? Oh an i love themed coffee!! This is perfect going into December. Maybe i can make it on December 1, as a kickoff for the crazy month ( when this recipe will be used to the max) Or i could totally make this right now… i’ll be back with review!

1. Sarah says:

I’m back… after two mugs of this! SOOO good! What i love is that the gingerbread flavor is subtle, but definitely there. Oh, and it made my house smell WAY better than any Yankee candle could. OK, Ok, that was an exaggeration, but seriously, this recipe is legit! I would highly encourage y’all to make it and don’t skip some whipped cream on top :)

1. Aww lol Sarah, I’m so excited you liked it!!

2. Sarah says:

Hi Katie. quick question. im outta molasses and i want these NOW… can i use maple syrup or brown sugar instead? . thanks!

3. Sorry to say, the molasses kinda gives it the gingerbread flavor. But I bet it’d still be good with agave… just not gingerbready!

3. It must be a teacher thing 😉 My building can’t function without the coffee in the teachers work room. …..I would be all the teacher’s pets if I made these for my teacher friends! Delish!!!

4. That looks so beautiful! I love the cute little ginger bread man in there. :) Not a coffee drinker, but that drink looks delicious!

5. Megan says:

Your gingerbread man is so cute! I love making gingerbread men too! I was never a morning coffee drinker until lately (grad school does that…). My mom always has been and my brother converted a few years ago. However, I do not like coffee straight up. I always add in a little vanilla soy milk and some Torani sugar-free syrup (I know Splenda is bad for you!) Starbucks is overpriced and not that fantastic. Plus, your latte is much prettier!

6. I love this time of year, I especially love gingerbread this time of year! I am the same way I completely forget about molasses until Christmas rolls around!

7. I wish I was at home right now to make that! Starbucks got nothing on you!

8. ~Jessica~ says:

I would love this – plus the molasses would be great for me as I’m in severe need of calcium and iron. I adore gingerbread flavours too.

Yes, I NEED my coffee: 3-4 cups per day. No shame.

1. ust make sure it’s blackstrap if you want the iron. I don’t think regular molasses has as many nutrients.

9. I *love* coffee in the morning. It’s not dire but I definitely enjoy it. Just recently tried the gingerbread latte at Starbucks and it was out-of-this-world so I’d love to make a healthier/cheaper alternative. Yum!

10. Oh, girl. I’m a fan. Anything with coffee is consumed at all points throughout the day. #sadtruth

11. I’m an all-day coffee drinker… This looks great!

1. Aww I am so excited you made it!! :)

12. I’m totally one of those coffee-first-thing people. I was nauseated when I woke up this morning so I haven’t braved a cup (acidity sounds really yucky) and my whole day feels thrown off.

13. msdramateacheraldy says:

Oh yes, must have coffee! Can’t wait to try this.

14. That little gingerbread man is adorable! This looks delicious, Katie!!

15. I am definitely a morning coffee drinker – love the stuff! I don’t usually “fancy it up” too much though… just a little dash of vanilla soymilk, and I am good to go! I do indulge every so often and make my own fancy coffee drink or make a stop at Starbucks. 😉

16. Moni'sMeals says:

Presentation makes it all! I adore this lil raw gingerbreadman hangin out in the cloud of whipped cream. :)

Sounds delicious!

17. jeffie says:

I’ve been wanting to try the soy one at Starbucks but was hesitant due to excess amount of sugar! but, this latte looks 100% healthier not to mention delicious sounding.. and that little gingerbread man looks like he’s enjoying that whipped cream jacuzzi!

18. ohmygosh-that gingerbread man is so darn adorable!!!! Cutie 😛

19. Stephanie says:

This makes my Christmas! I love love love you! I love these coffees too but can’t afford Starbucks anymore. Now I can make them at home! I drink at least half and sometimes a full pot of coffee everyday. Can’t live without it, I have withdrawals if I try. I am an ADDICT and proud of it. Thank God for the coffee plants!

20. I no longer drink coffee, but I love the flavor and aroma. That gingerbread man is so cute. I just want to save him from that sea of foam. Reminds me of how the kids and I watched “Shrek the Halls” last night.

21. Ashley says:

I’m a morning coffee drinker but I never actually finish a cup- unless it’s on a weekend, where I end up drinking a full cup or two. It’s strange, but I think it’s more the smell of coffee and the action of pouring a cup and taking a couple of sips is what actually wakes me up!

22. Amanda says:

Thanks for this recipe!! I just had one of these the other day at Starbucks for my free bday drink, with Soy milk, which is not my favorite anyway. I love your little gingerbread man floating in his creamy whip topping :) I am a morning coffee drinker for sure, need it to wake up.

23. Emilia says:

I love gingerbread!! Seriously, I have a slight obsession with it around christmastime though I never want it any other time of the year. Strange. I cannot wait to try this :)

24. Great idea to use molasses and coffee together – I must borrow this and see what I can do since it’s my norm to add pumpkin and pumpkin spice to my coffee press every morning!

25. Karen, WA state says:

Love coffee! Can function without it as long as I have something warm in the morning, but my preferred wake up is to decaf coffee with vanilla flax milk and a squirt of Vanilla stevia….

26. I usually have a cup of coffee every morning, but more out of habit than anything. And that gingerbread man is adorable!

27. Amanda says:

I’m not a big coffee drinker, although I do LOVE chai lattes and flavored black teas. My husband, on the other hand, can’t function without coffee. I’m scared to think how much coffee he drinks at work, especially since he’s been working 14 hour days for the last few weeks. Eek.

28. Kit-Kat says:

I’m a soy-cocoa or soy-nog drinker in the morning (I was known as the cocoa queen when I was little, and I still am). I also drink tea in mornings. I will drink coffee, but not first thing in the morning.

29. I’m not a regular coffee drinker but if I have one on occasion I like it to be really good coffee! I love the pic with the gingerbread man, super cute! and the whipped cream looks amazing, thats where my real weakness lies 😉

30. Coffee or green tea, otherwise I am not able to function properly!

31. yes I am through and through a morning coffee drinker! I tried to do hot chocolate instead but ended up coming back to coffee. The whipped topping is so whimsical!

32. I looove coffee,but I cannot drink so much of it – different to my stomach is not pleased with it at all :(
    However,your Gingerbread Latte looks so delicious! Plus,your gingerbread man is the cutest thing ever! :)

33. Ohh! Love this!!

I’m a morning coffee drink and gingerbread lattes are my FAVE, but I rarely go out for coffee! This is something quick, easy and healthy that I can do myself, so thank you mam!!

34. Not a coffee drinker but I love the little cookie in the cup…terrific photo.

35. Sherlock says:

Sounds divine Katie! That was funny when you mentioned the gingerbread man falling to the bottom. You always keep me entertained :)

1. I felt bad for the poor guy… he got all soggy ;).

36. Anonymous says:

Yum! Gingerbread latte is one of myfave drinks. :)

37. I drink coffee every morning, and last year my husband got me a Keurig for Christmas. I love it! I recently had a gingerbread k-cup for the first time and it was good. Your gingerbread latte recipe looks awesome! Love the pictures too – they are so perfect!

38. Yay our timing is so awesome lol – I just posted a copycat Starbucks Ginger Molasses Cookie recipe on my blog today. I recommended pairing it with a homemade Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, so I’ll update it now with a link to this post so someone can have their whole Starbuckers’ treat at home and healthier ;). Thanks Katie!

39. Yum! Gingerbread latte is one of my fave drinks.

40. I go back and forth with morning coffee- there are sometimes when I find it essential and others when I can live without it… however, I’m referring to regular office coffee which is not so delicious… if we were talking americanos with peppermint, it would be a different story! This looks so good though and I love how you put the little gingerbread in it! Too cute!

41. saskia says:

oh me oh my!
    how cute is this gingerbread-man? (shouldn’t he probably be called “gingerbread-BOY”? :))
    so adorable! :)

i have to admit that most of the days, i need my coffee. i sometimes replace it with green tea, though. or, which in fact is even better, i do a mix: brew a cup of green tea and mix in some instant-coffee..:)
    my day starts when i have had coffee/green tea and heard the first song, i guess.

btw, do you think there is a chance i can make these gingerbread-boys without a blender? all i have is a hand-held one..i’m desperate!:(

1. I use a Magic Bullet, which is single-serving. So it’s not very powerful and it still works. I don’t know what kind of hand-held one you have, but it *might* work!

42. I think gingerbread (and molasses) are so under rated. Thanks for showing molasses some love. I had my first gingerbread latte last week and it was heavenly. This seems so easy for me to make at home and save my 4 dollars for Christmas shopping!

43. The gingerbread man is so cute!! and the Latte looks yummy as well!!

44. Love the little gingerbread man. And gingerbread in general, so keep em coming! My boyfriend drinks coffee all. the. time. He does it for taste, but he’s also caffeine-addicted!

45. Amber K says:

Nah, I’m actually one of those people who thinks coffee tastes like the devil’s brew. Blech! No amount of sweetener, flavorings, or good wishes can make it taste good. lol!

46. Looks amazing! Hahah love the little gingerbread man :)

47. I die without coffee. Die. I tried going without for a month once for a cleanse, and I wanted to kill. Like everyone. Your latte looks sooooo pretty! I love the whipped cream hanging off the side of the cup.

48. Rachel says:

I think you read my mind with this recipe! I’ve been wanting to try one. NEVER had a Gingerbread latte before, but they sound soooo good.

49. That looks absolutely delicious!!! You do know however that you’re not supposed to drown the Gingerbread man right? hehee that’s not very nice but then again neither is biting their head off which is what my 4 year old always does.

1. Is it still vegetarian to eat animal crackers? 😉 😉

50. jb says:

This sounds so so good! I need something to replace all of the pumpkin spice drinks i’ve been making! And, your gingerbread man is too cute

51. Joanna says:

My guy recently turned me into a coffee drinker (probably revenge for me making him a tea drinker…) so I’m definitely down to try this recipe out. So festive and looks yummy!
    I drink decaf coffee in the mornings for taste, not necessarily to wake me up. Good stuff. =)

52. melanie says:

i too am coffee obsessed, also gingerbread obsessed. im excited to see my gingerbread recipes as the weather gets colder. yay!

53. Jen says:

Holy crap, that looks amazing.

54. Andrea says:

These pictures are amazing! Is that gingerbread in the pictures actually one of the ones from the recipe you linked to? He looks kinda different! Too cute either way

1. Haha yeah, he’s not really raw. The one in the photo is actually made from my homemade graham cracker recipe!

55. Lou says:

First thing I do in the morning…. COFFEE

56. I am not a coffee fan, but I love me a cup of hot chocolate!
    A lot of my co-workers need that morning caffeine kick. Most of them walk in the door with a cup of coffee (or a Mountain Dew!).

57. Kerry says:

Your latte looks delicious! The little gingerbread man is just too cute! I have to have my coffee in the morning, but I usually just make it with a little splash of almond milk. This will be a great way to change it up a little. I love anything gingerbread flavored, so I know I will love this!

58. My mom is a total “Needcoffee” zombie! She just rolls out of bed and sucks it down. She can’t do anything before her first cup!

59. Are you a morning coffee drinker? = actually more afternoon than morning. But I don’t discriminate.

I LOVE the little gingerbread man you put in the mug….SO CUTE!

60. Sonyanijntje says:

I don’t like coffee, so I don’t drink it. I’m more of a Tea-person. But I always think the dry grinded coffee-powder smells nice :P.
    The gingerbreadman in the coffeefoam in your pictures is SO cute!!

61. Lisa says:

in love with that first pic of gingerbread latte!!! the little dude is adorable 😉

I like my morning coffee when I have classes or a hard workout to follow. it helps and its delicious!! :) im a keurig lover for life 😉

62. Nikki Marie says:

Wow, how have you foamed the milk simply by microwave?!
    I’m not a fan of coffee, but this is super cute!

1. Just make sure the microwave cup is much larger than the amount of milk you put in! :)

63. Aja says:

Caffine doesn’t do anything for me, but I do enjoy the holiday flavored coffees. This looks really good, I can’t wait to try it.

64. Charvel says:

Question: Does molasses ever go bad?! Mine has no expiration date… and I don’t know if I should use it, or buy a new container. :)

1. Dalai Lina says:

That is hilarious! I have the same bottle that I used to give MY TWELVE YEAR OLD as a laxative when he was a baby! (yes, molasses is a great baby lax, if you ever need one) I am totally disturbed that I just realized how old my bottle is. And that I talked about laxatives.

65. Albizia says:

I know a lot of people who can’t function without coffee but I am not one of them. One cup of coffee and, depending on its size, I get at least one sleepless night. Last time I did it it was for the same gingerbread latte. It smelled too good to resist :) . Maybe now I can make a decaf version at home.

66. Yum! And the gingerbread man is so cute :) I’m not a big coffee drinker, but I definitely need cacao almond (or tahini) mylk in the morning to get me going!

67. Lacey says:

Yum!! Im making this tomorrow for sure!!
    I never used to really like gingerbread, but this month Ive become pretty much in love. I found some gingerbread tea, and have been drinking it nonstop lately! mmmmmm:)

68. Libby says:

Thanks for the recipe! I LOVE my Keurig. I can’t get through a cold morning without the flavored coffees. I have coffee cups for eggnog, pumpkin spice, german chocolate cake and even french toast, but I do not have any gingerbread. Mamas making lattes tomorrow!! :)

69. OMG OMG OMG Katie i about died when i saw the little gingerbread man swimming in a wave of foamy whipping. i had to show my mom. we are both sighing at the cuteness!!! haha

xoxo <3

70. Emily says:

Think you could do a post about becoming vegan/vegetarian. I’m transitioning now and I’m super excited but kinda nervous too. Just getting some helpful tips, warnings etc from someone who is already where I want to be.

1. Emily says:

Thank you so much! Here goes nothing, as they say.

71. Kathy says:

I’m not a coffee person, but a couple of my friends and dad are!

72. Val says:

Looks good! And I love the little gingerbread man in all the whipped cream! so cute!

73. Anna says:

Looks delicious! I especially like your gingerbread man in your coffee :)

74. Nina says:

Frappacinos are an EXCELLENT idea for Christmas… when you live in Australia, It’s Summer and stinking hot. :)
    Thanks for this post, the cute little gingerbread man and all the links you post to other great recipes.
    Love your work Katie!

75. Amy says:

I cannot function at all before my morning coffee. My girls know not to talk to Mum until she’s had her coffee because she makes no sense :/ (I also cannot live without my 3pm coffee!).

And that frappuccino is looking mighty good right now. It feels like it’s a thousand degrees in Australia today!

Loving the idea of a Gingerbread coffee. Yum!

76. ME! I can’t function until after I drink my coffee.

77. Gingerbread is my favorite flavor of ALL TIME!!! Just wondering: What’s on top of the latte?

78. Gillian says:

What did you make that incredible looking whipped cream out of?

79. Kristin says:

Same question as Gillian (above). Is that the coconut milk whip you sometimes use? Looks way creamier than when I have tried it!

1. Yup!
      Try Organic Thai Kitchen… and leave it uncovered for a few days. It gets much thicker!

80. I love the little gingerbread man!! So cute 😀

81. Robin says:

The gingerbread spiced latte sounds delicious, and it’s a good alternative for spending too much money at expensive coffee shops. I suppose I am half a coffee drinker. I usually do have my cup a day, but I don’t get too odd if I won’t have my coffee first thing in the morning (unlike my mum who drinks about six cups a day).

82. Ketapang says:

Days do not start until I have my coffee. I vaguely remember a time when I loved the smell but hated the taste….but those days are long gone. Beautiful presentation Katie! This recipe might be motivation to buy myself some molasses.

And a totally unrelated side note: I am the proud owner of multitudes of fresh organic cranberries, due to a hectic Thanksgiving that was supposed to involve cranberry sauce…but didn’t. If you have a cranberry recipe up your sleeve, I would love to transform these berries into CCK deliciousness!

1. I am embarrassed to say I’ve never cooked with cranberries… and I’m even more embarrassed to say that one time I bought them and tried to eat them raw! I didn’t know they weren’t like raspberries or strawberries! Oops :-?.
      I’ll have to experiment!

83. T says:

I’m a total coffee drinker, and have all the ingredients for this on hand! Looks awesome.

84. Leashieloo says:

I think you win the prize for the most whimsical looking gingerbread latte ever!

85. Clair says:

How on earth did you get such a cute face and tie on your gingerbread guy?! That is adorable.

1. It was imprinted on the cookie cutter I used :).

1. Clair says:

Such a smart idea…I’ll have to keep an eye out for clever cutter like that. =) Thanks!

86. im not a fan of gingerbread but your mini gingerbread cookies are the cutest things ever!

87. LizAshlee says:

I LUV holiday drinks…keep em coming!!! :)

88. Megan says:

Those pictures are so cute…
    Too bad I don’t like coffee :p

89. Laurel says:

Not a coffee drinker but that has got to be The Cutest Thing I’ve Ever Seen. Makes me wonder what your house looks like for the Holidays. You’ve got my vote for best picture of the month, nothing could beat that.

90. Genki Kitty says:

Adorable! I wanted to make the gingerbread men this morning as a surprise to my family but then found out my husband ate all the almonds. haha Maybe this weekend. Thanks for the cute idea! Looking forward to making this cute treat!

91. I love this latte at Starbucks right now, so if I can save some money and recreate it at home…totally trying that. Looks so yummy!

92. Toni says:

Tell me what the wonderful yummy creamy whip is on top on your top photo, how to get it or make it, please! It looks delicious!

93. Sam says:

I made this with unsweetened almond milk and no added sweetener.. so delicious! Thanks Katie!

94. Laura says:

Tried this today and it was very good! Seemed appropriate for the first snow day of the season here in Philly. 😀

95. India says:

make a copycat cookie crumble mocha frapuchino :)

96. Alayna says:

Hey katie im 13 years old and i want to go vegan but I live in a house FULL of dairy eaters and drinkers ( btw your latte is amazing drinking it now :) I am cow meat free and they know that, but I always give into dairy products because everything in this house.. How do I stay vegan without giving in??

1. Unfortunately, I don’t know your particular situation so it’s hard to give advice. But here’s a good link I found:

And learn to cook! If you offer them an array of yummy vegan treats, you can show that vegan food can be delicious :).

97. Casey says:

Sorry stupid question but is the 3T of coffee all ready brewed or is that just instant or ground coffee? Thanks!

1. Yes, already brewed. Not a stupid question at all, as I often call for the grounds! :)

98. Audrey says:

I don’t mean to sound very stupid, since I cook/bake a lot as well, but does the abbreviation T mean tablespoon? If not, what does it mean? Thank you!

99. Verenique B says:

i dnt like molassos that much, is there anythig i could sub 4 it or leav eit out??

1. pure maple syrup? Or agave? But the molasses is what gives it a gingerbread flavor.

100. fiona says:

Delicious!! Thanks for recipe (I googled it!)

101. Carissa says:

I’m a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, not so much a fan of the stomach ache, bloating, etc. afterward! This will surely be tested out tomorrow morning :)

102. Sophie says:

Hi! Sorry, this is kind of a dumb question, but when you say ‘3 tbsp strong coffee’, do you mean already brewed, or just the ground up beans? Thanks!

103. Sophie says:

Oh, never mind! I saw a previous comment…

104. Hann says:

I would love to be that gingerbread man (: Then, I could plunge into big mug of steaming hot deliciousness!!!!

105. Hann says:

I would love to be that gingerbread man (: Then, I could plunge into that big mug of steaming hot deliciousness!!!!

106. Kelly says:

My husband loves gingerbread lattes so we made this for him for Father’s Day yesterday along with your Cinnamon Bun Oatmeal! Delicious!!! FYI – my 9 year old daughter LOVES your website and has been spending her summer vacation cooking at least one of your recipes everyday. Last week she spent over 4 hours on a rainy day making your homemade Goldfish crackers (I think I need to get her a tiny fish cookie cutter for next time!). Today’s recipe was Cake Batter Dip. Thanks for keeping my daughter entertained with cooking healthy food that she’s welcome to snack on anytime!!!

1. Aw thanks to you and your daughter for trying the recipes :).

107. Rebecca says:

These look delicious! How many calories are in one serving?

108. BakeMeABallerina says:

My first latte…. So good!

109. Simran says:

I love everything you do! Could you recreate starbucks recipes?

1. I’ve done a few (frappuccinos, pumpkin frappuccinos, frappuccino fudgsicles, pumpkin lattes, cookie dough lattes)… will definitely do more in the future :)

110. Sammy says:

Hi Katie,
    Can I just say how absolutely THRILLED I am to have stumbled upon your website!
    After spending several hours browsing through I woke up this morning and this chai latte is the first recipe I tried.
    I must confess that when I took my mug from the microwave I was a little skeptical… (I have tried several hot ‘dairy free’ drink recipes before) but much to my delight, it came out absolutely delicious!
    I used almond milk and golden syrup since I didn’t have any molasses or even maple syrup. Next time I will go a little less heavy handed on the maple syrup (I used two HEAPED teaspoons!) but oh my… this recipe is fantastic!

I can’t wait to try more wonderful ‘intolerance friendly’ recipes!
    You’ve got a new fan :) Thank you!

111. Joyce says:

Can I substitute molasses with anything else?

112. Bonnie says:

wow, this was so yummy, thanks for the great idea!

113. Angela Smith says:

Can’t wait to try the coffee recipes, Katie, especially the Gingerbread Latte! I featured your recipe in a post on my blog and embedded links for you. Looking forward to reading about more healthy desserts.

114. Tammy says:

love Homemade Gingerbread Spice Latte. I added brown sugar to mine for sweetness.

115. Erin says:

Just made this and it tastes great! I’ve tried so many other types of flavored lattes I found online that left me disgusted so obviously, my hopes were not high. But this is an awesome and easy recipe that I’ll definitely be making again :o)

116. Alex says:

Just made this- without the coffee- and it is SO good! Thanks for a great recipe :)

117. sarah says:

Is molasses suppose to be like “chunky” after you put it in hot milk?

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

Ummm… no. Something is wrong with your molasses.

118. Awdur says:

Hi Katie! This looks sooo good – it’s too bad that it’s already spring! Fall/winter food is my favorite. I love your website! You have so many good ideas. It’s so cool to me that God makes us all different – I am a writer, and story ideas come naturally to me, but although I love to make other people’s recipes, I don’t usually get ideas of my own; but he’s made you to have amazing, creative food ideas. :) Keep it coming! (Or maybe you’d better not, because each post gets me salivating…) :)

119. Kristine says:

I just made the gingerbread latte today without the little gingerbread man sadly, and it smelt soooo good!!! I did need to add a few things of sugar though, because I thought that my drink was a bit bitter but I think I put too much molasses in! I also did use cinnamon instead of ground ginger because I was out.

Overall, I know this one is better than the starbucks drink and healthier (: Thank you for sharing this!!