With this super easy 5 ingredient brownie recipe, you get a whole pan of rich and deliciously fudgy chocolate brownies in minutes – no baking required!
Refined sugar free
Just stir everything together in a bowl, smooth the brownie batter into a pan, and refrigerate until firm.
Trending Right Now: Dole Whip Recipe
Dangerously chocolatey fudge brownies.
They are almost too easy to make…
And you can hide leftover brownies in the freezer, so you don’t have to share.
Brownie Frosting Options
The no-bake brownies are great on their own, or you can frost them with any of the following:
- Peanut butter, almond butter, or coconut butter
- Melted chocolate chips
- Basic Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting (what I used in the photos)
- Store-bought or homemade icing
- Or forgo the frosting and top with a scoop of Coconut Whipped Cream, Keto Ice Cream, or Banana Ice Cream.
Also try this Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Above – watch the video of how to make 5 ingredient brownies
5 Ingredient Brownies
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment or wax paper. (For thicker brownies than the ones in the photos, feel free to double the recipe and use the same size pan.) If not easily stir-able, gently heat nut butter to soften. Stir everything together until it resembled brownie batter. (If needed, add a little extra water.) Smooth into the pan. I used a second sheet of parchment over top to smooth it down. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars, and frost if desired. View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram