Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Father’s Day Breakfast Recipes – Seven Healthy Ideas

Zucchini Muffins

tiramisu pancake

Tiramisu Pancakes

And a dessert…

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball

Although there are about a million options on the site, I’ve chosen to focus this Father’s Day breakfast recipes post on a few of my newer recipes as opposed to the ones with which you are all familiar, like the Blueberry Pie Pancakes!

1. Sadye says:

Nothing out of the ordinary, just things we know he likes — pizza and time with the daughters :)

And those oatmeal pancakes are fabulous. They are my go-to, because I always have the ingredients for them and they’re easily customizable if you’ve got anything else lying around!

2. Jessica morris says:

Ever heard of cake balls? Well I decided to try to make Muffin Balls. I found a yogurt frosting recipe to mash up the tropical muffins with. And a coconut icing to cover them. Im super excited to see if it works out!

3. Jessica says:

Someday I will convert my father onto baked donuts (he at least tries them) but I’ll be getting him some. It’s what he likes!

4. Yum! My dad would love the cheesecake ball and the blueberry muffin bread!

5. My dad would have liked all these sweet things, and so would have FIL.
    Father’s Day in Germany is on Ascension, though, so it’s already over. But you just inspired me to make those tiramisu pancakes. Happy Father’s Day all!

6. All of those breakfast look totally delicious – How am I ever going to chose which one to make??? thank you for the inspiration.

7. AmandaM says:

My dad loves cranberry nut muffins so I was going to make him a batch.

8. No real special plans.. Though I may make up some blueberry cake bread for the occasion. I have a feeling my father will want some bacon and eggs- but he’s on his own for that lol.

Likely we’ll just spend some time playing board games/computer games and also take our puppies (he’s got a Sheltie and a Basset hound, I’ve got a HuskyxAussie mix and a German Shepherd) for some fun outdoors.
    On the note about puppies- don’t rule out a bigger pup. My first dog ever was a rescue (the Husky mix) and I don’t think I’ve experienced anything better or more rewarding than seeing her change from frightened pound puppy to the energetic happy dog I know today. It’s a big decision but you may find that chocolate covered puppy coming home faster than you think ;D

9. Lucia says:

Ages ago I squirreled away your recipe for butterfingers and tomorrow will be the day I bring it back into the sunshine. Daddio always chose butterfingers for his “candy tax” from my halloween stash.

10. Ana says:

Now I’m hungry 😀 great post! :)

11. Kelly says:

I made my dad his favorite: German chocolate cake. Of course, I veganized it, but it looks delicious to me.

12. Cathy crandall says:

Hi Katie! Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts and recipes. I’ve tried many of your foods over the past year or so and they’ve been amazingly deliciously yummy & have shared many of them with my friends!! Yes I think an oatmeal week of your great recipes is a fab idea-I’ve become a total oats addict since last year thanks to you! Keep up the great work!! Bye, Cathy C.