Ultra soft and moist homemade pineapple muffins, with a FULL CUP of pineapple packed into the deliciously wholesome recipe.
One bite of these buttery pineapple muffins, and you’ll immediately want to stock up on pineapple to make a second batch.
They’re a great healthy breakfast or snack, made with simple ingredients; and leftover muffins freeze well, so they’re perfect for meal prep.
Every time I use pineapple in a recipe, I find myself wondering Why do I not bake with pineapple more often?
Also try this Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe.
The muffins can be made with either fresh or canned pineapple, whichever you have available or want to use up.
Feel free to stir a handful of shredded coconut into the pineapple muffin batter before baking – they are absolutely amazing this way!
And if you run out of pineapple or want to vary the flavor of the muffins, it’s fine to sub some or all of the crushed pineapple with an equal amount of mashed banana.
Personally, I love doing half pineapple/half banana in these.
You May Also Like: Easy Cinnamon Rolls – Just 4 Ingredients
More Healthy Muffin Recipes:
Above, watch the video of how to make pineapple muffins.
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp white or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oil, or additional crushed pineapple for fat-free
- 1 cup white, spelt, or oat flour (for keto, see note below)
- 1/2 tsp each: baking soda, salt, and baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar, unrefined if desired
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a muffin tin. Stir remaining ingredients into the bowl until batter is just evenly mixed. Portion into the liners. Bake 20 minutes or until muffins have domed and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean. Once cooled, if you loosely cover overnight either on the counter or refrigerated, the liners peel off easily and flavor and texture are even better the next day.View Nutrition Facts
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
Current Reader Favorite Recipes: