Healthy Mothers Day Recipes

I would tell you my mother is the most amazing woman this world has ever known…

But many of you might argue with me, saying that no, your mother holds the “world’s best mom” title. The one thing this proves is that there is quite a large number of wonderful mothers running around out there. Here are 18 healthy Mothers Day recipes to treat them right, from breakfast (preferably served in bed) to dessert:

fg latte    peanut butter pie no watermark    single serving mug cake
Cookie Dough Lattes                           Peanut Butter Pie                         Mocha Cake in a Mug

banana 2    mothers day brunch recipes    fg zucc
Polka Dot Banana Bread                    Cherry Crumble Bars            Zucchini Bread Muffins

fg krispy    Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles    fg rasp
Homemade Donuts                        Cookie Dough Truffles             Raspberry Vanilla Coffee Cake

love    mothers day breakfast    healthy mothers day desserts
Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies    Peach Breakfast Cobbler             Girl Scout Cookie Pie

salad    healthy chocolate pie    healthy mothers day recipes
Easy Fruit Salad                             Ultimate Chocolate Pie                     Chocolate Chip Bars

cinnamon roll pie    mini cheesecake bites    mothers day pancakes
Cinnamon Roll Pie                     Mini Cheesecake Bites                        Healthy Pancake Recipes

What are you making this year for Mothers’ Day? Or what are you hoping someone will make for you? Feel free to leave links in the comment section, as your recipes might inspire someone else.

For more ideas: More Healthy Mothers Day Recipes

1. Lisa says:

I needed some recipes for Mother’s Day! Since I plan to have a nice Dinner and Dessert prepared and luckily my Mom loves my healthy recipes I create for her. It’s nice when she shares the love of more health filled desserts.
    I have pilates teachers training this weekend, so I’ll miss most of the celebrating but at least I can make it home later to see her. Mom’s are the best.

2. These all look great! And I’ve got my eye on that cookie dough latte. Oh yes, that is happening for Mother’s Day. 😉

3. Those cookie dough lattes look awesome. I’m not a mom, but I don’t care – I’m going to make that for myself anyway.

4. Am says:

Thank you! I was just thinking, I hope CCK made a collection for Mother’s Day! : D

5. Grace says:

I love you so much Katie! Your my vegan inspiration and I love all your recipes!

6. I think these recipes are keepers for every single day of the year! 😛

7. Ellen Quinones says:

My 2 year old isnt old enough to shop on her own yet so all i require is the best hugs and kii. sses ever 🙂

8. I actually crocheted my mother a pair of socks 🙂 I think I might make her a batch of fudge though, too!

9. eValerie says:

That’s odd. My RSS reader isn’t picking up your most recent postings, even though when I click on the RSS icon on your website it shows the postings there.

10. Danielle says:

Thanks for the ideas! I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to be making for Mother’s Day!
    – Danielle

11. That peanut butter pie is calling my eye!

Thanks for living a healthy lifestyle that much easier with your “indulgent” everyday treats!

12. Hannah says:

Once when I was younger, my little cousin gave me a rose on Mother’s Day, because his father told him he had to find a girl (he meant a mother) and give it to her.

I’m most likely going to make one of your cookie recipes, but probably a few days before Mother’s Day, since the day of we’re going to my great grandmother’s house. We’ve got a grandmother, a great grandmother, an aunt (who is a mother), and my mother here! So many mothers!

Thanks for this! Awesome!

13. Eileen says:

Love that you have multiple gluten-free options for Mother’s Day goodies. Will definitely come in handy! Thanks, Katie! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom! xo

14. Katie says:

This is my FIRST official mothers day! 🙂 I’ve requested the same thing i requested for my birthday and Valentines Day – your vegan chocolate cake with the chocolate bar pie topping – to diiiiiie for, I love it! 🙂

15. Great recipes! This reminds me I’d like to do a post for my mom on mother’s day. 🙂

16. jodye @ chocolate and chou fleur says:

We celebrated mother’s day on sunday (with a Cinco de Mayo feast!) because I’ll be away on the real mother’s day, but I’ll still be making that cookie dough latte for myself! I think I’ll make the chocolate chip breakfast cookies, too, as an easy, travel-friendly breakfast!

17. Jenni says:

Your pictures are always so gorgeous, Katie. I already bought my mom (no, mine is the best mom ever!) a present, but I haven’t even thought about baking her something! I should get on top of this.

18. Nicole says:

Last year I made my mom the five-minute carrot cake for breakfast, and she fell in love! So I’ll be doubling or tripling the recipe this year and making either mini-muffins or a big cake! I can’t wait for Mother’s Day, either, I just got home from college so I need some mommy-daughter time! 😀

19. Danielle @ itsaharleyyylife says:

wow all of these recipes look so delicious!

20. Amy says:

My mom would love every single one of these! Well, maybe not the lattes or mocha cake; she’s not the greatest coffee fan… But she’d totally make up for it by eating three servings of the ultimate chocolate pie instead! We always had a well-stocked shelf in our pantry for dark chocolate growing up. She made sure there were at least six different varieties at all times!