The Top 10 Healthy Valentine’s Day Desserts of the Year

Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

greek yogurt cheesecake

Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

single serving mug cake

Mocha Chocolate Mug Cake

vegan red velvet cupcakes

Red Velvet Cupcakes (no food coloring!)

chocolate mousse

Healthy Chocolate Mousse

valentines day cookies

Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies (no oil)

valentines day gluten free

Flourless Chocolate Cookies

frozen hot chocolate

Frozen Hot Chocolate

sex in a pan

Sex in a Pan

valentine's day desserts

Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Pie

And below are twenty more healthy Valentine’s Day desserts, because it was impossible to choose just ten:

fg fudge  valentines day vegan  make chocolate chip cookies

valentine day desserts  valentines desserts  macaroons

mini muffin  valentines day pancakes  greek yogurt pie

fg ice cream  fudge in a jar  love potion

raspberry muffins  fudge babies  valentines day pie

yogurt bowl  valentines day desserts  cc

Just click on each photo to see the recipes.

Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂

1. Noora says:

Happy Valentine’s Day Katie!
    I just made your oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars 🙂
    Yummy….

2. Hollie says:

Greek yogurt cake. Now that sounds like my style. Thanks for sharing these.

3. Happy Valentine’s Day CCK 😀 I am looking forward to trying your gluten-free chocolate lace cookies – yumm!! Wishing you a wonderful V day filled with lots of love and chocolate !!

4. Mmmm, all of those look delicious! I have a 3 day weekend this weekend so I might even have time to try more than one!

Thanks for sharing.

5. Kim says:

I just stumbled across your blog the other day and it’s amazing! I’ve already made the brownie batter dip and the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars and they are both delicious. My husband and I were obsessed with the recipe below over the holidays (the name alone — peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars — is to die for) and I would love to see your healthy take on it!

6. These all look so great! Thanks for sharing!

7. I still need to try that mousse! YUM! You’ve got so many great treats. Have a great Valentine’s Day!

8. Nothing’s better in life than healthy desserts 🙂

9. So pretty! I also love that so many of these are suitable for one person. I’m very okay with not having a valentine this year, but I’m so tired of all the recipes “for two” with little jokes about having better things to do than the dishes.

10. Garage Gyms says:

Yes I’d like to have all of that please. If those are all for Valentines, there needs to be Valentines week

11. becauseHeloves! says:

That chocolate mousse is calling my name! Soooooo good.

12. Aja says:

Man, I wish I could just make them all.

13. EVA says:

Haha of course you had to include “Sex in a Pan”. I totally agree that the mug cake needs to be on there as a “best of”. I’ve made your mug recipes numerous times with good ol’ Bob’s gluten free all purpose and every time has been a tasty success. And they’re incredibly easy! More time for “sex in a pan”.

14. Your blog is AMAZING! I only wish i had found you sooner, all these recipes look delicious!!!

i followed you on bloglovin (so glad i did) perhaps you could check me out? xx

15. Helen says:

Hello Katie! Happy Valentine’s day! I absolutely love your recipes and as I am seeing this fantastic variety of sweets, I just want to eat them all right now! 😀
    I love the fact that you always pay attention to the details. Have a wonderful day!

16. Emilylovesraisins says:

happy valentines day!
    my mom bought some coconut truffles from rocky mountain chocolate factory to eat today. I also got out some of your cookie dough truffles that i had made!
    to quote my dad verbatim: “hmm, i actually like your truffles better.” Of course, he didn’t know there were beans in them! 🙂

17. Mari M says:

Love your blog and everything on it, happy valentines day from one sweet tooth to another! Your recipes are always amazing, thank you for sharing!

18. Cait says:

I made the chocolate bar pie for Valentine’s day dinner. My fiancee loved it!