Delicious homemade vegan apple pancakes for a healthy plant based breakfast that tastes like hot apple pie!
These apple pie pancakes are extra fat and fluffy.
The recipe serves one person, or it can easily be multiplied to feed a family.
If you want to throw caution to the wind, try serving the pancakes à la mode at least once in your life!
I recommend this Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Everything is better à la mode.
Vegan Apple Pancakes
- 1/3 cup flour (or try these Keto Pancakes)
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sugar or pinch uncut stevia
- 1/3 cup milk of choice or more for thinner pancakes
- Unless you like the taste of fat-free pancakes add 1 tbsp oil (coconut oil is delicious here!) or buttery spread, and reduce milk by 1 tbsp
- *I've tried the following flours successfully in this recipe: whole wheat pastry, white all purpose, whole grain spelt, or gluten free all purpose. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet. Mix, but don’t overmix. Cook on an oiled (or sprayed) pan, on low-medium, flipping each pancake once. Top with syrup or ice cream of choice (my absolute favorite ice cream recipe is linked under the second photo in this post). Or cut up more apple, sprinkle with cinnamon (and perhaps some sweetener), and boil to make an apple compote.*Nutrition facts will be almost identical to those of my Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes*
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Apple Recipes
(Made with Applesauce)
Or this Healthy Apple Pie