Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Healthy Easter Desserts – 15 Healthy Recipes

When I was five years old, I created my very first homemade Easter dessert:

A yellow marshmallow Peep, topped with a Hershey’s bar, smushed between two graham crackers, and microwaved until the filling stuck to the plate and created a sticky mess. Luckily for you all, I’ve chosen not to include that recipe in today’s showcase of healthy Easter desserts:

breakfast pizza

healthy candy

Copycat Reeses Eggs

cookies 2

Coconut Cookie Chicks

fg waffle

Carrot Cake Waffles

vegan easter eggvegan easter eggs

Vegan Easter Egg Alternatives

healthy carrot cake

Carrot Cake for One

vegan cadbury eggs

Cadbury Ice Cream Eggs

vegan chocolate bunnies

Healthy Chocolate Bunnies

vegan coffee cake

Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

cookie dough cups

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls

15 healthy easter desserts

1. Gabrielle says:

Is it bad that I sort of want that recipe for the Peep sammie?

Fine fine fine.

Pretend I never said it.
    I guess I’ll just have to settle for the copycat Reeses eggs – the image for which has been haunting my dreams for – oh, I don’t know – 4 solid months now?

You’re a genius.

2. Lisa says:

Great recipes for the Easter season! We’re having a party this weekend, so I’ll definitely need to bring something delicious! Now to choose.
    Those little chocolate bunnies are adorable, but I’m a sucker for peanut butter eggs.

3. Great roundup ~ Just don’t know how to decide ~ Maybe I’ll just make them all :-)

4. Alyssa says:

Those are making me hungry!!!

5. Hannah says:

I’ve been planning those peanut butter eggs for Easter for months, along with another healthy recipe I found somewhere that we call Almonds of Joy! I’m so excited. I’ve directed some of my friends and family to your blog, and my uncle wants to make your eggs, too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6. Michelle says:

This all looks wonderful!

7. oh goodness, that coconut snack cake looks amazing. I might have to make that for my next book club!

8. Virginia says:

Well I thought I had my menu planned out with your Krispy Kremes and blondies, but now?! I have my work cut out, these all look too yummy!

9. I normally let meyself be a little more indulgent on holidays, but there’s really no need to be with great looking recipes like those! (hellloooo copy cat PB egg!)

10. That’s so funny about the peep dessert. Thanks for the roundup, they all look delicious!

11. i REALLY need to make those reese’s eggs! they look to. die. for.

12. Those carrot cake waffles get me everytime!!

13. Oh. my. tastebuds. They’re going into overdrive. They want two of everything on this page right now. Hey, the tastebuds want what the tastebuds want! You’re a miracle worker, Katie!

14. Carrie says:

Your german chocolate fudge balls and cookie dough dip were linked on etiquette hell under “The Healthy Potluck”!

15. Delicious treats, and I am always smitten by colorful sprinkles!!

16. Angela S. says:

Katie – For the Coconut Snack Cake you said you can sub a ripe banana for 1 c. of crushed pineapple. Does that give the cake any banana taste? Is the pineapple to help take the place of oil, or is it more for flavor?

Also, should the amount of banana be about equal to the amount of pineapple? I ask that because I have some really small bananas and I don’t know if that is enough. Thank you Katie for all you do! You’re awesome, and I love your recipes!

17. Paige says:

Don’t forget the Carrot Cake in a bowl!! It’s my favorite ☺

18. Debbie says:

I may make the reeses eggs with homemade dark chocolate peanut butter. I have a lot of it in my fridge and a huge chocolate craving.

19. So many healthy Easter recipes in one spot :)

20. I’m still so impressed by your imitation Creme Eggs! I have to admit we have been having far too many of the real thing around here (I’m on holiday visiting family in the UK and hollow Easter eggs made by Cadbury’s are the go-to Easter gift around here!).

Happy Easter!

21. Katie,
    Your collection is awesome! All I have are these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Eggs:
    Hope you are having a happy Easter!!
    Colleen :)

22. Annie says:

All of these recipes look so yummy! I don’t know how you do it. I made my boyfriend the “healthy” Reeses eggs and he flipped out! Those are his all time favorite but he is majoring in Nutrition so he was happy to see he could enjoy himself while still sticking to his healthy lifestyle. Thanks Katie! :)

23. Maxine says:

Discovered this blog right before Easter,…..have been hooked ever since, never mind studying for uni haha.
    Already tried out several recipes and they turned out so gorgeously that I think I may be ready to take the step from vegetarian to vegan (finding vegan stores in NZ is tough going)! Any words of advice?

24. warryn says:

Hey Katie! I love love love your recipes! I was wondering if you had one for a strawberry lemonade cake? My husbands birthday is coming up, and he’s on a diet, and I don’t want to deny him his cake.

25. Ugo Colombo says:

Desserts seem to be very popular during Easter so eating healthy may be difficult. Thank you for sharing these recipes.

26. Jorge Castro says:

Delicias al paladar, i want to eat chcolate!!!

27. Susan says:

Good recipes, definitely worth trying, but not sure you can use the word ‘healthy’ when you’re using white flour and sugar (even the substitutes) xylitol etc, it’s still sugar and white flour is definitely not on the healthly list.

1. Hi Susan,
      Please see my Recipe FAQ page (at the top of the blog, under the header). I talk about that :).

28. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly happy to read everthing at one place.

29. finance tips says:

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your
    post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to
    suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome site!