Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Healthy Easter Recipes

With Easter just one week away, it’s the perfect time to start planning your Easter menu, which hopefully will include many desserts! Although the title of this post is 39 Healthy Easter Recipes, you’ll also find some Passover-friendly recipes below. And I learned how to put the healthy Easter recipes into a cute little picture gallery. Hope you enjoy!

Healthy Easter Recipes:

Above, one of my easiest healthy Easter recipes: 5 Minute Single Serving Carrot Cake

1. Emilylovesraisins says:

Yum! This roundup looks great, I’m excited for Easter! :)
    Katie, I’ve been having problems with your recipe page. The chocolate/candy link now sends me to the reeses eggs recipe. same with breakfast; i go straight to the breakfast pizza recipe. anyone having the same problems?

1. Michelle says:

Yeah, you’re right. It looks like she accidentally changed the links to go straight to those recipes since they aren’t even labeled as “chocolate and candy” and “breakfast” anymore, just the names of the recipes you mentioned. Whoops!

1. Ooh thanks for letting me know! The recipe page is fixed. This was my first time making a gallery… Hopefully I will do better next time 😉

2. Emilylovesraisins says:

Lol you did just fine! Thanks for fixing it, I have the feeling i’m going to be making some of your healthy candy soon!

2. *Overwhelmed by awesomeness*

Wow! So many delicious treats here – thanks for sharing! I actually just posted up a three day vegan meal plan compilation today, hopefully you would approve :) I didn’t add enough sweet treats there though, I realise that now after seeing this, dang! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend Missy! x

3. Kelly says:

These look great! I collected my favorite Easter themed fruit and veggie platters here: , my favorite healthy Easter lunches and snacks here: , and my favorite spring flower themed fruit and veggie platters here: . Cute food presentation goes such a long way in making healthy food appealing! Keep up the good work, Katie :)

4. Karen says:

I’m reading this while taking a short break from cleaning the kitchen for passover, and while you do have some great passover friendly ideas on here such as the macaroons, I think you should add the chocolate chip quinoa cookies to this list as well. I’m planning on making them during passover and am very excited! Quinoa is the only grain that is unanimously considered kosher for passover!

1. Thanks for letting me know! I actually have a real-life friend for whom I was in the process of making a Passover-friendly list yesterday, and I went and added that one to the list after reading your comment .:)

5. Can’t wait to try that 5-minute carrot cake and healthy lemon bars, Katie! They look awesome!

6. EVA says:

The pizzert and single serve muffin are staples in my weekly rotation. I LOVED the carrot carrot waffles when I tried them during winter (not a very Easter-like time, but it’s never a wrong time to have carrot cake). Of course I do these all GF and low fat, and I will attest to the fact that they are A+ creations! I’ve been eyeing that jelly roll and the snickerdoodle blondies for too long now….perhaps this is my calling!

Question on the jelly roll though: how does one make it GF? I see the link going to the pizzert, but mine always comes out extremely puffy and would break if I attempted to roll it. Wass up wit dat?

1. Emilylovesraisins says:

Well, if this post isn’t your calling to make those blondies then i am! They are AHMAZINGG!!

1. EVA says:

2. Mine doesn’t come out puffy, but it could be a climate thing. You can always just use the same filling and topping and simply not roll it up. Taste is what counts! 😉

1. EVA says:

Thanks guys! I don’t have brown rice flour, nor do I think my college budget would allow me to purchase a bag for one recipe. Thank you though, I’ll keep it in mind when I get my tax return back! But I WILL take your advice Katie and eat it as a deconstructed PB and J of sorts. The pizzeria is actually extremely delicious puffy, it’s seriously like a flat cake! Maybe I could make the pizzeria, slice in half length-wise, and then insert the jelly. Don’t know if the flavor would come through if I put it in the uncooked batter, I don’t have the brains of a baker.

3. Hi,
      I’ve made the jelly roll gluten free in using a mix of brown rice flour and corn starch with xanthan added, so the dough gets more elasticity. Also I used soy milk in place of the water. Maybe this helps :)

7. Liz says:

How have I not seen the deep dish cinnamon roll pie before! Mmmm, I just want everything on here…right now!

8. Steph says:

Yum! Look at all those recipes, they all look sooo good! Yay Easter!

9. samantha says:

Yum! Ok, so I’m definitely going to try the 5 minute truffles this weekend…and the raw carrot cake! I have made a raw carrot cake before and it was so good…but I’ve lost the recipe. Perfect! Now I have a new one =oD

10. Oh my Goodness! They all look sooooo delicious, thanks for sharing.

11. Every recipe looks more delicious than the next!! I wouldn’t know where to start 😉

12. Wow, the cheesecake peanut butter choc chip balls look amazing, and are completely Passover friendly! I intend to try them this week.
    BTW, did you change the name of the post? You reference “39 Healthy Recipe” in the post but there’s no number in the title.

1. It should be the title at the top of the browser… Not sure if that makes sense… but there are 2 places for the title.

1. *The tab under the browser’s search bar.

2. Hmm, still not sure. I only see the title in two places – in the sites’ URL and the large title of the post.

But this is clearly something that doesn’t matter at all, I was just surprised to see the number in the post. Did you do 39 so you could have even rows of 3? That’s probably what I would do so it was even.

13. josee arquilla says:

My teen daughter (13 years old) has discovered your fabulous website. Like you, she can eat everything that has some chocolate in it. She is absolutely addicted to your recipe Skinny chocolate mini muffins, so much so that she made a video showing how to make these muffins. I am really happy that she is promoting eating healthier, she wants to show other teens that you can eat sweets by using different ingredients. Since we live in Québec the video was done in french, she would also love to do one in english. (we are a bilingual family!) would you mind if she posts the skinny chocolate muffin video on the web, she will mention your web site. If you are okay with this, we can send you the video prior to posting it on the web, my daughter wants to make sure that your okay with all this! Ciao!

1. Of course! So happy she likes the recipes :)

2. Derek says:

Make me some

14. Yum!! I was just looking for some new Easter recipes. This is my first vegan Easter and I love that you included the “Alternative to Dyeing Easter Eggs” post as well. Thank you!! :)

15. Connie says:

LOVE these healthier easter recipes! My daughter is gonna adore them, and I will feel much better about allowing her to have them! Thanks for this post!

16. Marina says:

These all look sooo awesome!! Thank you Katie!! :)

17. This definitely will keep us happy until Christmas LOL
    I feel like the donkey between the two bags of oats…

18. Shonalika says:

The number of recipes that have been gathered up for this post is quite amazing o.O I’d also like to say hello – I’ve been following your blog for a ridiculously long time now (Over a year at least?) Its about time I spoke up and said thank you!

Firstly your recipes are wonderful, that goes without saying, but secondly, I believe its been largely due to them that I realised how I wouldn’t MISS anything, at least at home, if I made the transition from vegetarianism to veganism. Starting with your recipes (including the savoury ones!) introduced me to the whole world of veganism online, and once I had enough knowledge of vegan cooking, and was doing it regularly anyway, the switch happened so naturally I only really noticed it afterwards… It’s a huge deal for me because I’ve wanted to be vegan for a while, yet I always thought it would be difficult and irksome – its been anything but!

I’ve very recently started my own cooking blog, after being encouraged to by my sister. My food photography has a long way to go yet before it accurately represents the taste of its subjects, but I owe it to you that I ever even started making the food I’m so familiar with now. Thank you SO much.

Sorry for the essay!xp

1. Thank you so much… and good luck on your new blog!!

19. All of these look so good I hardly know where to start… the 5 minute carrot cake sounds amazing, but so do the mocha coconut cookies, 5 minute chocolate truffles, and PB eggs! I might have to stay away from your site during my juice cleanse this week– too much delicious temptation!

20. These all look fantastic Katie and I love the recipe layout! I love love love your snickerdoodle recipe 😀 Happy Easter to you and your loved ones!